1/1

Nursing Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never has Yoongi ever thought that the day he will be taken care of his brothers will come.
No, it's not like they had never taken care of him before. In fact, they did. A lot, not to mention. Starting from how his twin baby brothers and the youngest would go out their way to his studio just to bring him food or when all three of them would accompany him in his so called 'cage' no matter how late it got. And Yoongi's grateful of that.
Well, not this time.

That day, Yoongi had woken up feeling like . His head was pounding so hard, his throat felt sore and the rest of his body ached as well. He let out a low growl and studied his surrounding. He noticed the slightly dark room and quickly, he looked over the closed curtain before a loud gasp was let out by him because never, in his 25 years of life he ever wake up before the curtain opened. His eyes then glanced to his left where the muscular bunny rested then to his right where the lovable twins were bundled up inside their little nest of blankets. The eldest breathed out a 'wow' before dragging his gaze to the digital clock which read '06:50'.

"Really? Wow." He mused to himself. But the amusement held in his voice soon disappeared as fit of coughs welcomed him instead.

that hurts my throat. He thought and opted to lay back down asleep.

But a hand on his arms stopped him for a moment. He turned and saw Jimin.

Curse Jimin for being a light sleeper.

"Hyung?" He whined. "You awake? I heard you coughing earlier, are you okay?"
Yoongi looked at Jimin who's staring deeply and nodded before he resumed his task of laying down.
Jimin seemed to be buying it because he nodded and turned to hug Taehyung tight against him. Probably loving the warm radiating from the younger.

Yoongi sighed in relief and hoped for the best before he resumed his sleep.
Or 'tried', to be exact.

Around half an hour later, he was once again jerked wake up as another harsh cough errupted. The difference though, this time the room has more lightning and his right side of bed was empty.
Yoongi's cough didn't stop and his throat hurts so ing bad.

", water." He scrambled off of the bed to grab the liquid he needed so desperately. He, with much difficulties, reached the door knob and pushed it down and he threw his body forward.
Almost landing on his knees but thankfully didn't.

He stumbled on his steps and held on the staircase which would led him downstairs. The coughing had stopped for awhile so he fastened his face -practically runs down- the stairs.
And just his luck his coughs came back when he reached the end of stairs plus the dizziness he felt was not providing him any help and he almost, almost fell off if it's not for Taehyung who screamed a short 'watch out!' And reached over to held onto him.

"Hyung!" He cried out, horror evident on his voice. "Are you okay?" He pulled away slightly and brushed away Yoongi's hair which were sticking on his sweaty forehead and then, "Hyung! You're burning up!" He exclaimed loudly.

.

"No, Taetae. Hyung's alright." Yoongi almost swatted Taehyung's hand away but once again, thankfully, he didn't. Instead he gently removed it from his forehead.
"But hyung-"
"Can hyung get some water, please?"
Taehyung took a moment before replying a soft 'alright, but let me help you to the sofa.'
Yoongi knew Taehyung won't back down on this, so he let him do so.

"Wait a bit." Taehyung murmured and pressed his lips against Yoongi's.
"Alright." Yoongi managed to croak out and waited.

That a bit turned to be a short 3 minutes as the twins emerged together.

God, Tae must've told Jimin.

"Hyung, are you alright!? Tae said you almost fell off the stairs and that you're coughing a lot?" Jimin asked while handing him the glass he had been waiting for.
He quickly take a big gulp and settled it on the coffee table settled in front of them as he looked down at his twin brothers which were kneeling on each of his side.
He brought a hand and put them on top of their head, "hyung's alright." He said, putting a very convicing smile. But living with Yoongi for 23 years made it hard to fool them two.

Thanks God Jungkook is alseep though, because that guy is far more dangerous than these two.

"But hyung, you're coughing and you have fever!" Taehyung pouted.
"Hyung doesn't have a fever, Taetae." Yoongi said.
"Then let me check your temperature!" Jimin declared, getting up to reach for thermometer but Yoongi held on his wrist.
"Jimin, hyung said hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter