Jungkook POV

Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw this one girl with ponytail squatting down at the end corner of school's cafe.She seems frightened,people kept on looking at her,i can't bear seeing her like that,so I approached her.I know it's Nayoung.

" Are you okay? " I lowered my upper body to look at her.

No reply from her. I straightened up my body tried to search my pocket tissue.She sweats a lot.

" Er , maybe you need this " I placed the tissue on the floor and glanced at her for a second.

" Maybe she need some space,I better get going " I thought to myself and walked away.

" Caa..caan you please stay? " she pleaded to me as she grabbed my hand.She hold tightly and she lowered her head looking down to the floor.

My eyes widened I can feel her anxieties.

I bring her to the school library which she can calm herself down.She told me her story.I was shocked that she's willing to share her story with me.I'm not good in giving an advice but i tried to tell her some of the things that keeps me moving on.

We had a little conversation and she came up to this point where she told me who am I to herself.

" I've been watching you since day 1 i stepped on this school,the way you talked,the way you smile,the way you treated your friends,everything about you really leaved a big impressions on me.I tried so many ways to be friend with you but I always failed because there's some girls kept on warning me to not approach you" she said while wiping her eyes that bubbled with tears.

She continued but i was lost,i was in my own world,thinking that how su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter