Number 1. Finding your inner self.

(REDONE) Woah, I didn't realize it. (Jimin x Jhope)
It was Jimin's first day. Not the first day in his new house. No. He had been living there for about two months now. It was the Junior's first day in his new school. He was now a junior who had moved once again, due to his parents. Of course he disliked moving. As soon as he'd get settled in, they'd move. But they said that this would most likely be where they were staying.Thank god. Jimin woke to the annoying sound of his loud alarm blaring. It was 6:30AM. The time he woke up everyday. Drooling and his hair a mess, Jimin lazily got up and started to do his daily routine. He took his shower, got dressed, ate his food, brushed his teeth, and then packed up his needed supplies before kissing his mother on the cheek and stepping out the door.


Did I mention that he has fluffy, bright orange hair?

 
Jimin was loud, outgoing, funny, energetic, and a long list of other things that I'm sure you can figure out yourself. Because of those hot looks and a sweet personality that could kill, Jimin was usually considered to be at the top of the school 'rankings'. Jimin had to walk to school since it was around a 10 minute walk to school. The walk was quite peaceful and Jimin happened to see a girl exit her house. She was about average height, normal straight black hair, average weight, and just overall.. Normal. Jimin watched as she pulled out her phone and started to do the usual thing girls do— Text. The orange haired boy took a couple steps past the girl and gave an aggravated sigh. Too boring.. The rest of the walk consisted of Jimin looking around to the now familiar surroundings. He hadn't met anyone yet but that was soon to happen and that person was also soon to change his opinion on a lot of things..


Jung Hoseok.

 
The young boy found his way to the school's courtyard since that's where everyone was supposed to meet in the morning. He observed his surroundings a little to see where the cliché groups were. Every school had them. Jimin took a seat on the empty bench and crossed his legs, looking around quietly which kind of ticked him off since he wasn't a quiet person. He also had never had a girlfriend! He could never find one that was interesting. Always the same. Boring. Which is something that is definitely NOT on Park Jimin's list.
 
Then there was Hoseok. The very unique, interesting, weird one in the group, excluding Taehyung. Their own separate personalities. No one liked him. But they did at the same time. It's like he was annoying BUT they lived off of it. Comedic/cheesy trash is a great explanation.
 
He was Interesting.
 
The flavor of the group, Jung Hoseok. The group all had that set 6 of friends and that was it. No one else joined. They never planned on it either. Stuff will seriously be changing now.
 
"Guys, guys, guys!! I swear!!! You need to watch my newest Hope On The Street!! It's seriously lit!" He cheered while waving his phone all around. "Hobi, we've seen your talent plenty of times but we don't want to watch it anymore..." The eldest of the group, Kim Seokjin, explained, a sigh emitting from his mouth. "No one wants to watch you eat!!" Hoseok argued with a small giggle at the end. "That's actually a damn lie. Of course they'd like to watch a handsome guy eating.." Jin sighed while only being comforted by Namjoon. "Ehhhh.... Not really. Anyways so......" Hoseok rambled on and on, explaining about his newest episode, featuring his puppy! How cute.
 
Hoseok was soon done with his rambling and sat down, looking around a bit. It seemed pretty usual until he spotted something out of the corner of his eye. An orange, fluffy hat on someone's head would surely get anyone's attention. It was totally cute though! Curious, he looked over and found a boy! With of course, orange hair. You don't see too many people with such hair. But he couldn't exactly say anything.. Everyone in the group had dyed their hair at least once before. Since Hoseok knew that they usually never listened, he decided to slip over to that cute boy with the orange fluffy hair.  He just liked talking. Since his friends were off with their own little pairs, he mostly wandered by himself. Casually strolling away from the group with his hands behind his back, Hoseok's eyes remained on the different boy. He hadn't seen him around before, he knew that for a fact. "Hey there!" He smiled happily at the other who's eyes seemed to be wandering just about everywhere.
 
Jimin heard the energetic voice and immediately looked in that direction to find a unique featured boy, smiling with such happiness it hurt. The first thing he noticed was that bright, beautiful smile of the other's. He loved it. The energy and brightness, of course. Nothing else.. Jimin passed off a sweet smile back to the seemingly different boy and soon ran a hand through that soft, orange, hair that Hoseok had been so infatuated with. "Hi!" He greeted back before immediately receiving another smile from Hoseok. Jimin was never one to be shy. With a personality like his, it was hard to be shy. He noticed that from this guy too. Although he had slipped over without the others noticing, Kim Seokjin noticed the whole thing and could only smirk at the action. Ah Hobi.. Find yourself, my sweetie.
 
Hoseok wasn't EXACTLY sure why this boy had caught his attention. Maybe the hair and since he hadn't seen him around? Well actually there was tons of new kids... This one just seemed to make Hobi tingle just the slightest on the inside. Not in an attraction way but more of an attraction way in friendly terms. The elder of the two then placed himself right next to Jimin, his eyes never leaving him. He was a mighty fine looking boy. Really handsome. Holy . No homo though.. Just compliments..... 
 
"You're new, right?" He questioned with a bit of interest, to find out what he 'Really wanted to know'. Bull- "Mhm. I'm surprised you noticed.." Jimin replied while his body turned just the slightest so he didn't seem ridiculously rude. "Eh.. Same. How could you not with such bright hair?" Jimin chuckled just the slightest, finding that statement to be true. "I guess you're right. I'm Jimin but I guess, call me whatever you want." Jimin seemed like such a cute name. It was very fitting. "Ooh.. Jimin...nie? Jiminnie! I'm Hoseok but you can call me whatever you want. I've been called some pretty bad things by my friends so I doubt it matters now." The two embraced in a small laughing fit before earning a "Same." from Jimin. "Jiminnie is cute. I'll call you Hoseokie? That's cute." A smile of approval came from Hoseok and the two were soon chatting on and on for what seemed like days. 
 
 
"You seem cool enough. Let me introduce you to the best squad, you'll ever meet." Hoseok stood up and held out a hand to Jimin just to help him up. Totally nothing more. He already liked Jimin a lot, though. He was just like himself! Loud, energetic, cheerful, gorgeous. Gee, they could destroy earth together. "I highly doubt that but kay!" Jimin took the elder's hand and stood up, only to have it released immediately. "I had a pretty rad squad, just saying.."