- 2 -

안봐도 비디오 - VIDEO

 


 

          The play went well thanks to her photographic memory. And the fact that she fell in love with the Shakespearean play. After an hour and a half, she was on her way home. More Lee Hi’s. It was still weird being her. What stunned her the most is that she actually looks like herself. Lee Hi as the same appearance than Hayi. Or vice versa. Except the color of her hair. Hayi is light-brown-haired girl while Lee Hi has black hair. And She really needed to find her brother. Weirdly, it was the longest separation the two had and she was starting to miss him dearly. She decided that it was going to be the first thing she’ll do the next day: looking for her brother. The task wasn’t easy especially if he had another identity like herself. Where did that eccentric wizard sent them?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Tiffany.

“Lee Hi?” She interrupted her. “Call me Hayi please Tiffany.” The latter was pleasantly surprised. She smiled. It’s been a year that she worked for her and never once she asked her to drop the formality.

“Then, you can just call me unnie. And Hayi, sorry about the incident. I didn’t know there was VIP tickets for the premiere.”

“It’s okay.”

          She recalled the encounter she had with that handsome stranger. During the play she had the sensation of being observed. And it was not because she was on stage. Honestly she was used to attention due to her status and it didn’t really bother her. She was confident in herself and showed it to the world. But the intensity of his stare made her uncomfortable. She knew he was the one when she turned her head and his eyes caught hers. She couldn’t resist. “Who was he?” She asked Tiffany.

“He actually is the CEO of the clothes brand Nonagon. He was interested in you to be his new model for his next collection. I’m going to see tomorrow to discuss the contract clauses. That is if you want to do it.”

Hayi pondered it seriously. She needed to find her brother rapidly and between rehearsal and show she didn’t have a lot of free time. In the other hand she didn’t feel she had the right to interfere with Lee Hi’s career. After inquiring how long the project was, she decided to agree to it.

When they arrived, she let Tiffany guide her. As she was about to leave, Hayi spoke to her.

“Unnie, I need to tell you something…” She decided earlier to tell her the truth about her identity because she couldn’t continue alone. She didn’t know anything in this world and she couldn’t ask anyone else. Tiffany was stunned. Tiffany tried to send her to the hospital, but after arguing for a while Tiffany gave up and asked her.

“Tell me this: what is your private phone number, your apartment code and the name of your boyfriend.” It was three things that she knew only her and Lee Hi knew. If she wasn’t able to answer it correctly, then she was saying the truth. Also, her usually haughty expression wasn’t on her face since the moment that “Hayi” claimed to be arrived.

“I don’t know. The three answers. Actually I don’t even know what a phone and an apartment is. And I don’t have a boyfriend. Maybe Lee Hi does, but not me.”

“Oh my god! You’re really not her.” Tiffany was trying to process the information.

“Yes. That is what I am saying since the beginning.”

Thus, they spent the rest of the night updating about Lee Hi’s life.

***

           The apartment above was in a total chaos. Four guys were throwing a small party with staff in celebration of their successful concert. Three hosts were excited and one was pensive. He seems lost and suspicious about everything. The truth was Hanbin wasn’t used to everything. He didn’t recongnise anything from his usual surroundings in the palace. Moreover, he needed to find his sister rapidly. He couldn’t continue alone. He needed help. After everyone left, he gathered s in the biggest room.

“Comrade, I have something to tell you…” They were stunned and didn’t believe him.

After a while and a strong argumentation, Jinhwan asked: “Answer those questions. What is the apartment code, the number of your hidden phone and the name of your girlfriend?” Hanbin was puzzled.

“I guess we are in an ‘apartment’. But I don’t know the code I just followed you here. You know the thing you called ‘car’ is actually really scary. And what is a phone? The name of a person? And I don’t have a girlfriend. Maybe B.I does, but not Hanbin.” They were stunned.

“He’s telling the truth.” And thus, they (also) spent the night catching up on B.I’s life. 

***

         The wake up was easy for the twins. Used to being up by sunrise, they were ready when their manager went to fetch them. Lee Hi arrived first. She was nervous. She was supposed to meet her ‘boyfriend’. She was update by Tiffany the night before that she was actually participating to a show called “We Got Married” and her onscreen husband was someone named B.I. and he was an idol. What is an idol? She had no idea. However, she was quite nervous at the meeting. It was the first one for Hayi but Lee Hi had been on the show for six months so they were quite acquainted. She was actually as nervous to the idea of being busted by him as the meeting itself.

         She heard someone greeting the staff and she heard the answer “Hi, B.I. Lee Hi is already here you can go greet her” so she turned around. She saw he brother coming. She thought she was dreaming. He saw her. He froze. They looked at each other rather awkwardly not knowing what to say. A lot was going thought her mind.

Is it really B.I. He looks like Hanbin so much. Can it be him? Since I do look like Lee Hi it could be him. But if is not, it’s going to be so awkward. I’m supposed to know him. What should I do.

Unknown to her Hanbin was processing the same thoughts. Finally, he spoke.

“Hey. How are you?” They were the same age, Jinhwan said.

It took a while but eventually got his answer. “I’m good, you?” He doesn’t speak like Hanbin, but then again I speak like Lee Hi.

“I’m good.” She has a pretty voice. Like Hayi. But Hayi is politer even if we are twins.

          The filming began. They were trying to overcome the fact that they were looking at their twin. After a while they got a break. It was hot. They passed in front a convenient store. Being a gentleman Hanbin went inside and bought some refreshment. He called her.

“Hayi! Here’s some water. It’s hot outside, you should stay hydrated.” Hayi was shocked.

“How did you called me?” Crap.

“Sorry Lee Hi. You just make me think about someone called Hayi.”

“Who is she?” At this point Hayi was almost convinced he was Hanbin.

“My sister. We are actually really close but she is not with me anymore.” She decided to risk it all.

“Hanbin. Oppa. It’s me.” Hanbin was shocked. 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey there! First, thanks to all the suscribers! I love you :3

Second, the ship is sailing! I can't decive the B.IxLeeHi shipper can't I? xD Anyways, it's gonna be a HayixBobby and B.IxLeeHi fanfic, let's see how it goes!

Third, don't be afraid to comment! and give me ideas if you want to! Always happy to read you even if I don't reply (yeah I am a bad author)

See you next time chingudeul ! ^^V