Chapter 3

This is Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taehyung’s POV

 

“Yah Kim Taehyung!”

I turned to look at the person who called out my name. He nudged me with his elbows before swinging a hand on my shoulder. “I really did not think you have it in you, but looks like you’re growing up.”

Huh?

I looked at him in confusion. “Hoseok hyung, I don’t understand.”

“Oh yeah, sure you don’t,” he said letting out a cackle.

“Stop bothering him, Hoseok.” Yoongi hyung stepped in gave him a flick on the forehead.

“Aish hyung, that hurt,” cried Hoseok rubbing his forehead.

“Serves you right!” he answered with a laugh.

“Hey guys!” We heard a jovial voice call out as we turned to see Namjoon hyung coming towards us along with Jin hyung.

“What’s up?” he asked giving Hoseok hyung a hard slap on his back.

“Aahh, hyung. Why is everyone hitting me?” Hoseok hyung shrieked jumping up and down.

“Maybe because we love you?” Jin hyung said smiling.

Hoseok hyung stopped whatever he was doing and smiled sheepishly. “Well, that does make me feel better.”

“Taehyung,” Jin hyung called out to me, looking around. “Where’s Jimin?”

“He had to run to the staff room to submit some assignments.” I answered.

“Oh, okay.”

I turned to face Hoseok hyung.

“Hyung, what was that you said earlier?”

“Like you don’t know.”

“Know what?”

He turned to look at Yoongi hyung, his expression uncertain.

“I told you so,” he said simply before turning to look at Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung.

They shrugged.

What’s going on?

“Okay seriously now. What is happening?” I asked looking at them curiously.

All I got in response was silence. Pin drop silence.

I scratched my head in confusion. Am I missing out on something?

“Taehyung,” I heard Jin hyung’s voice after a long time. “Is Taehee dating someone?”

What? My sister? Dating? No way! No freaking way!

Everyone turned to look at me. I don’t know what I felt but I must have seemed intimidating, for no one spoke a word. But I guess they understood that I knew nothing of the sort.

“Apparently, this rumour has been floating around for a while now. I think it’s someone from her class,” Jin hyung continued.

My hands curled into a fist. Who was that bastard?

And Taehee? My little baby sister?

It cannot be. She would have told me.

But

Please log in to read the full chapter