"I'm sorry, Baby! Please Don't go!" - Minseok

Marriage?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minseok smiled as he saw his lovely girlfriend preparing a dinner for them at this overwhelming night. He just had a full day - day off from his job as one of the members of a hottest boy band of South Korea, EXO. 

 

He approached her from behind and buried his face between her shoulder and neck leaving butterfly kisses on it, making her shiver and smiled at his sweet whispers on her ears.

 

"I'm so lucky to have you, you." She chuckled and wrapped her hands on his.

 

"Me too, Minnie oppa. So much." He smiled secretly and the thought of being away from his beloved girl he longed for so long, he left a love mark on her neck. She gasped and moaned softly.

 

Getting , He began to turned her around to face him and eyed her lovingly. He smirked. you thinks he's y when he looked at her like that. She blushed and smiled at him. He leaned in to claim her lips as she gave in and kiss him back. Minseok smiled between the kiss and wrapped his left hand on the back of her neck pushing her lips deeper with his and his other hand wrapped tightly on her back. He her bottom lip, asking for an entrance. Surprised at his sudden act, she gasped and Minseok took the opportunity to enter his tongue on her wet cavern making her moan in surprise.

 

"Mmm.. op-pa!" Minseok knew that it's her first time being kissed by him like that after their 1 year anniversary, so he knew that she's so surprised at his sudden dominant kisses on her. He lets go of her lips and whispered to her while looking through her brown eyes.

 

"Oh baby, You're so beautiful." She smiled and blushed then cupped his face. He proceeded kissing her and put his face down to her neck leaving kisses on it. He felt so excited and started to on her skin. 

 

Getting surprised and cautious to what's happening, you pushed him suddenly and looked at him in surprise. Minseok looked at her and blinked.

 

"What? What's wrong, baby?" Widening her eyes, she gulped nervously.

 

"Uhm... Minseok, isn't this a little bit too early?" He asked confused at her question.

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Uhm.. I mean, Didn't we just get married first then we proceed to this kind of 'thing'?" Minseok laughed bitterly.

 

"Wait..What? Marriage?! Look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter