BEFORE SUNRISE

BEFORE SUNRISE

 

“Do you still remember when we hide in staff’s room because there were Medias outside the hall that time?”

“Yeah. That was fun” he hissed. “But you know what, that time I want to go out in that room, and let media take us pictures and admit that we are dating but then I realized I’ll just put you and your members in jeopardy. “ he added

“You’re insane! Glad you didn’t do that!” I replied

“Why did you like me Seulgi?”

“Ok. Since you always ask that, I’ll be frank now. Because you love cats. That’s it.”

“You should asked Nora to be your boyfriend and not me” he chuckled

“HAHAHA. But Nora can’t hug you back when you’re in pain or having difficulties”

“Woa. That’s. .. “

“When I’m with you, you’re not JB, you’re Im Jaebum who takes care of me and love me”

 

It’s 3:36 a.m. now. We have still two hours to talk about things, to talk about the memories that we shared together for a couple of years. We chose this spot to see the sunrise. Rooftop will always be the best place in this kind of scenario in someone’s life. The whole time I’m just leaning my head to his shoulder.

 

“Do you still remember our first date? Our first kiss? Our first hug? Our first meeting?” JB breaks the silence

“Of course, why I will forget that. First will always be the best. But the best moment was when we exchanged I love yous. It was really magical and it happened here in this same place.”

“Right and that’s larger-than-life. I still remember the first time we met Seulgi. It was in the rehearsal of SBS Gayo Deajun, you easily got the steps of Moves Like Jagger and that’s made you get my attention”

“Should I apologize for that? For being fast in learning the steps?”

“Yeah because, you got me HAHAHA and to sat beside you that time was really my intention. But of course I have to pretend that I’m not interested to you, there were cameras”

“I think that’s a brand new information, I thought you sat there because you’re the leader”

“Well, I thought you felt that time that we have chemistry”

 

One hour to go. Time flies so fast. I don’t want to end this moment. But I know in our hearts, this is what we both want.

“Just lean your head to me, cause I know you gonna miss that, please don’t cry like a baby if you ever feel like you’re missin my broad shoulders” he really knows how to cut the tensions. Maybe this is one of the reason why we lasted for two years. Despite of the roller coaster ride, he still manage to make this relationship go on.

I cling my hands to his arms. The breeze of the air makes this moment more dramatic.

“I’ll miss Nora.”

“For sure she will miss you too”

“My brother will miss you Jaebum, I know he will keep on asking me why you no longer dropping by in our house, all he wants is a playmate in computer games.”

“We can still play, there’s nothing wrong that”

 

Twenty minutes left and we gonna see the sun now.  Smiling on us. Reminding us to be happy for the new day.

 

“I thought we’re like an ordinary couple” JB mumbled

“We’re not. We can’t even date in public. Always hiding. Seeing each other four times a month, I hate it at first but we get used to it” I whispered

“No. It’s just that, we’re ending what we have, in this way. Reminiscing the best moments, instead of fighting. This is odd. “

“You know, we barely fight and fighting is not cute. This proves that we had good times than bad times” I replied

 

JB check the time in his watch. That silver wrist watch is my birthday gift to him last January.

 

“Five minutes left, let’s stand now, come on give me your hands. Please just hold my hands until the sun have risen, please Seulgi”

 

We fell in love to each other so much and get busy in ignoring the fact that we’re falling out of love. We‘ve been in in denial stage. Keep convincing ourselves that we can still work things out. Perhaps love is really not enough.

 

“Let’s not look to each other’s eyes, let’s not blame each other, because we both know that we tried. “ I dropped his hands and turned my back to him.

“If this universe will give us a chance again, let’s grab it. All right?”  I can now feel that he also turned his back

“I had loved you Jaebum in the best way that I could don’t forget that and if you find someone else that is more than me, make sure she have toned abs. OK?”

“Please find a guy that can supply a boxes of Pringles. Ok?

I laugh quietly.

“Loving you Seulgi was the highlights of my life”

“Ok, let’s face each other now and hug each other for a minute. No. For two minutes. Ok Five minutes.” I suggested.

We hugged each other so tight. I want to plant some kisses in his forehead but it will just make me feel like still wanting him.

The sun has risen, I just glance at it and run away from him. He even suggested that, after we hugged I should be the one to go down first and left the rooftop.

We thought we’re almost on our half way to our happy ending. But I guess, there are really things that are out of our control. And one of those things is our relationship. Maybe, this not just our time. If it happens, it happens. Maybe the love will back but in different way. Maybe a platonic love will work and will last. But this time the verdict will come from the universe.

 

-END-

 

So, I thought this ship is sinking already (sorry) but I first ship these two before I ship Markdy. But then these past few days it sailing. So if you ship these two, you understand the title. Lol. This IS THE PRODUCT OF TOO MUCH BOREDOM

 

Thank you!!!