Extra #1

of Sims and Retarded Duos


CXhrd9xUMAAsBoQ.jpg:large

"Uhm… Hi?" Jungkook greeted unsurely with an uncertain smile, his hand waving in an awkward gesture as his brain processed the Sims pick up line that Taehyung just threw at him.

"HI!" Taehyung shouted in his face with an ever-widening grin as he threw his entire self at the unsuspecting Jungkook, successfully throwing him off balance as they crashed his locker, thankfully still standing up right or that situation would have been awkwardly weird. Taehyung had already wormed his hands around Jungkook's slender neck, crushing him in a warm bear hug as he wiggled their squished bodies together like pancakes (that was what he would like to do to the kids, Jungkook remembered). Jungkook could feel a large wave of heat rising up his face, almost as if his face was burning right now. His heart started palpitating, from the sudden closeness and warmth against his cold body.

"W-what?" Jungkook stuttered as he tried to regain his balance with the elder hanging off him. Looking to the side, he stared at ChimChim with a helpless expression, a SOS signal for help to get the elder off his body. But ChimChim merely shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly as he looked down to pick his nails instead.

"I'M SO HAPPY THAT I FINALLY GET SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE!" Taehyung shouted right beside Jungkook's poor ear, almost triggering him deaf as he made small little excited jumps while clinging onto the younger.

"Ah-uh nice to see you too?" Jungkook replied uncertainly as his hands went up hesitantly to wrap around the elder's waist (a waist so slender that it rendered Jungkook speechless for a second) before patting the elder's back gently albeit awkwardly. Truth to be told, aside from the blushing face and palpitating heart beat, Jungkook just wanted to melt in the elder's firm embrace. Something about it felt so warm. Something about it felt so comfortable. Something about it just makes Jungkook want to stay like this for hours.

"You smell like warm spices… Like cinnamon!" Taehyung mumbled as he nuzzled his nose against Jungkook's broad and sturdy shoulder, rendering Jungkook speechless as he held his breath to stop his heart from beating like crazy (it was faster than any other vigorous activity that he had ever done in his entire life). He was so sure that he was going to faint of heart attack soon.

"T-thanks and you smell like… S-strawberries." Jungkook replied softly as a waft of strawberry scent entered his system. It smelt sweet and delicious, making a pool of saliva gather in his numb mouth.

"Tae, you should let go. You are strangling him to the extent that his face is beet red and that is dangerous. I don't want to have a murderer as my best friend." ChimChim said as he finally reached out to untangle the iron grips on Jungkook's neck.

"But Chim! It's Jungkook!" Taehyung whined, wiggling and shrugging his body lightly as an attempt to win over ChimChim. And nope, it definitely didn't make Jungkook's heart swoon and coo. It definitely didn't, Jungkook chanted to himself. I can handle this, Jungkook changed his mantra after a second.

"And wow, you are really handsome." Taehyung praised with a mesmerized smile and sparkling eyes, his voice almost breathless as he trailed his hands along Jungkook's jaw line with such gentleness that it shot deep tremors down Jungkook's spine. As an introvert who loves his personal space, Jungkook was supposed to step away or slap the elder's wondering hands away but somehow, Jungkook just couldn't bear to.

"You are too." Jungkook smiled with much coy and slight chagrin with his beet red face that Taehyung just wanted to hurl himself at the younger again for another bone-crushing hug. But before that could happen, Jimin was already holding Taehyung back by his elbow, almost as if Jimin knew what was running through his best friend's brain.

ChimChim merely released a tired sigh, seemingly done with the antics of his best friend. "Whatever. Hi, I'm Jimin, not ChimChim anymore." Jimin said as he reached his hand out for a friendly handshake.

Jungkook was surprised to say. He expected Jimin to be a tad crazier and not so… civilized. This isn't so unmanageable after all, Jungkook thought as he ascertained himself that he can definitely handle this university life. "Hi, I'm Jungkook, or so as you already know." Jungkook replied as he also reached out to return the handshake. But before their hands could already touch, an annoying obstacle called Taehyung had already stood between them, effectively preventing any contact.

"Come on! Let's go to class together!" Taehyung chimed happily as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's arm, pulling him along in the hallway, occasionally giving high-fives and waves at his friends along the hallway. He must be quite a popular kid, Jungkook thought as he watched the elder flash yet another boxy grin at some other guy, making the younger feel like there is something in him that is biting his gut uncomfortably.

"But you are in 3rd year and I am in 1st year. Why would we have the same classes?" Jungkook asked with a slight frown, confused and lost as he allowed the elder to pull him along in the unfamiliar hallway where people had started staring at the loud commotion caused by Taehyung.

"We are sneaking into your class, right Jimin?" Taehyung said as he looked behind his shoulder to look at the mentioned partner-in-crime.

"Hmm… sure I guess." Jimin shrugged after a moment of contemplating. Besides, it would seem fun to wreck a junior's first class, Jimin thought. "And Tae, you might want to let go of Kook. You two look like a couple in the hallway." Jimin said, pointing towards their linked hands.

Jungkook choked on his saliva, his hand patting his chest rapidly as he tried to clear the liquid from his windpipe whereas Taehyung merely shrugged.

"All the better." Taehyung replied with an air of nonchalance before flashing an innocent smile towards the younger, making Jungkook's heart stop for a millisecond as he took in the blinding smile in his head, making the words that he just heard poof out of his head.

"Here it is!" Taehyung said as he gestured towards the lecture room before uncurling his hands from the younger's arm, making Jungkook wince as he felt the familiar cold air biting into his skin. Missing the younger's wince, Taehyung squished his face against the small door window to take a look at the lecturer inside. "It's Mrs. Kong, Chim. We need to sneak in." Taehyung said, his face completely serious as he crouched down lower with his bent back to have an emergency meeting with his partner-in-crime.

"Noted. We will use Kook as our shield. Mission #312 begin." Jimin replied with equal seriousness as he prodded Jungkook to open the door and walk in after a simultaneous nod from the duo.

Jungkook could barely comprehend what is going on. In fact, nothing had ever been registered clearly in his mind ever since the second he met the retarded duo in real life. "Uhm okay…" Jungkook muttered with a cocked eyebrow and an uncertain frown as he pushed open the door, making his way in into the semi-full room. I can handle this, Jungkook continued his mantra with each step he took.

With a cringing smile, he moved his way in staggering schleps as Taehyung gripped onto the sides of his shirt, directing Jungkook's body to face the lecturer as the duo hid-not-so-stealthily behind Jungkook's slender body.

"Kim Taehyung. Park Jimin." A female voice deadpanned from across the room, effectively silencing the excited murmuring and chattering from the freshmen.

Jungkook could feel the hands on his shirt tightening and freezing for a second before they released their death grip on his shirt, wincing slightly when he saw how crumpled his shirt is now.

"Hi Mrs. Kong." Taehyung and Jimin greeted simultaneously with a sheepish chuckle as they smiled uncertainly. "How did you recognize us so easily, Mrs. Kong?" Jimin laughed sheepishly.

"Please, take a look at your hair. And besides, which lecturer in this university will not know you two?" Mrs. Kong scoffed at the stupid question with a roll of her eyes under her mascara-lined eyelashes.

"We see…" Taehyung and Jimin nodded with fake enlightenment as they attempted to worm their way towards the back of the room. But before they could take a step, they could hear the loud throat clearing from the lecturer who was staring at them with the most impassive and stony expression Jungkook has ever seen in his life.

"So, what are you doing here and why are you torturing that poor little cute freshman?" Mrs. Kong deadpanned in a monotonous voice as she raised her wooden ruler to point at Jungkook.

"He is cute, isn't he?!" Taehyung cooed as he spun around in a blink of an eye and started pinching and squishing Jungkook's cheeks together, much to the younger's displeasure, the sudden closeness making Jungkook's breath hitch in his windpipe.

"Kim Taehyung!" Mrs. Kong shouted, making Taehyung flinch and retreat his hands immediately, allowing Jungkook to scowl lightly and massage his sore cheeks despite missing the warmness of the elder's hands against his cheeks.

"Just, what the hell are you two pranksters doing here?" Mrs. Kong asked as she massaged her temples with her hand, seemingly done with the two already.

"Mrs. Kong, it's just that we miss you so much that we are here to join your first lecture of the year!" Jimin smiled his billion-watt smile as he clasped his hands together in an effort to look innocently excited.

"Oh, don't bull me. I know you two enough to know that you two are never up to something good." Mrs. Kong scowled as she dismissed them with a wave of her hand.

"But Mrs. Kong~" Taehyung started whining, pouting his lips and enlarging his puppy eyes as he wringed and wiggled his body. Seeing his partner-in-crime's tactic, Jimin immediately parroted him, much to Mrs. Kong's annoyance.

"Fine fine! Just shut up, you two!" She shouted as she groaned tiredly even before the lecture started. "Very well, freshmen, as you can see, please don't ever be like those two seniors you see over there." Mrs. Kong deadpanned as the duo flashed their brightest smile while making heart shapes with their hands over their heads to show their love.

"Come on, we'll sit at our favorite spot." Taehyung whispered as he pulled Jungkook's hand along with him as they made their way over towards the corner of the room.

 "What are you two doing?" Jungkook finally asked, his head hurting from all the antics going on as Taehyung pushed past him and sat at the corner sit, allowing Jungkook to sit between the duo.

"Joining you for class." Taehyung replied with another boxy smile as his eyes seemed to sparkle under the bright lights above them. Jungkook was nothing less than bewitched.

"D-don't you have your own classes to attend?" Jungkook asked as he tore his eyes away from the beautiful creature beside him in an attempt to control his beating heart.

"Hmm, we do but no thanks, I rather be here with you." Taehyung replied, leaning in nearer to Jungkook's face as he smiled with much sincerity and affection that Jungkook could hardly control the urge to just throw himself at the elder.

Blushing under his pale skin, Jungkook merely cleared his throat subtly as he dropped his head down to look at the lecture material instead to avoid eye contact with the smiling elder, much to the amusement of Taehyung. With a lovely and velvety chuckle that triggered the younger's heart, Taehyung decided to reach his hand out to gently ruffle the younger's hair with so much adoration flowing out from his eyes that Jungkook couldn't help but to blush in a pretty shade of pink that had Taehyung smiling even wider.

 

I can't handle this, Jungkook finally admitted.

 

 


It was supposed to be an one-shot but I thought it wasn't nice of me to end it there so I wrote out an extra 2k words of fluff for you all
I'm thinking of maybe writing 2 or 3 more drabble-like chapters for this story to just show the stages of their relationship but I'll see how it goes

I hope you enjoyed this!

Thank you for all the support given!

Wally