Star Dance

Star Dance

The stars in the sky filled the vast expanse of dark space with their brightness. Twirling around each other, they give off light that chased the cold and sadness. Since time began, Star Seyoung and Star Yongseok had always been companion stars. This binary star couple glided and swirled and turned and flitted to and fro from each other. They had danced with each other, laughed and played with each other, traveled with each other...forever. 

Then one day, they weren't anymore.

There was a problem in the sky. That split second when the rain of meteors and dusty icy speckles of small stones hit their orbit, both Star Seyoung and Star Yongseok had been doing the same dance they had been doing since time began. 

In one course of their revolution about each other, Star Seyoung was bombarded with the surprise visitors. The sky became a sea of clouds. Dust particles, icy sand and crystal projectiles hurled toward Star Seyoung. He lost StarYongseok's gravity and he began to wobble off his orbit. Try as he might, he couldn't return to his original place, beside Star Yongseok. 

Star Yongseok in answer reached with all his might to pull in Star Seyoung back into their orbit...he could sense his companion star's gravity starting to weaken and it made him afraid. He knew he had to hold on to his twin star but gravity was not working with him. 

In his last desperate attempt to reach Star Seyoung, he emitted a terrible force to draw Star Seyoung back to him. The waning pull of Star Seyoung began to come back. Slowly, Star Yongseok could again feel his twin' s answering presence. He was sure any moment now they could begin to dance their light around each other again.

The dust settled and finally, Star Yongseok saw Star Seyoung' s brilliance in the space before him. He shone just as brightly. 

Closer and closer they came back within each other's orbit. Their gravity pulling them toward each other. But then the pull didn't stop when it should. Star Seyoung kept on getting closer and Star Yongseok didn't know how to stop him. The distance between them grew shorter and shorter and both stars felt each other's strong force. They knew some of their heat had began to fuse together. 

As they moved closer to each other, the pressure became so strong. Star Yongseok blasted a blinding light and Star Seyoung answered with his own illumination. Both stars turned and swirled and flirted around each other and felt their inevitable collision.

On earth, the immeasurable blinding light in the sky was seen with awe and inspired fear in others. They thought the universe was ending. They didn't know that two stars had just become one in the eternal dance of light and love.

 

End.

 

Sorry about this story. I'm weird like this. Lol. Did you like it? Let me know. :)