➳SNEAKPEAK

LOVE IN COLOR ; DELETE THE GRAY TONES ➳ APPLY OPEN

sneakpeak
your eyes shine brighter than the stars

the world has always been the same way. gray and sad. i see people walking around the gray park, walking on the white paths. i lay down on the gray grass, watching the clouded sky. "daejun come on, sit on the green grass with me" a young couple laughed and hugged as the boy tackled the other boy to the "green" grass. those couples, only for they can see colors and i can't doesn't make it okay to rub it into my face. i get up, not wanting to be with that sickingly sweet couple anymore, make out somewhere else please! so the grass was "green", huh? what is green really? something warm? or something cold? why can't we see colors untill we meet our stupid soulmate anyways? laughter filled the air as more and more couples entered the park.

i stomped away from the park as fast as i could, my feet found an empty soda can and kicked it in frustration. not realising that i kicked it right into a girl's face. "i'm sorry i didn't mean to kick it that way! i was just so frustrated and-" she began giggling and i swear that it was the most beautiful sound i've ever heard. "don't worry, it's not like someone died right?" i stuttered out a nervous yes and introduced myself "i'm pyo minho by the way" "kim areum" what was that in her eyes? it was like they shined, no it not possible... "well i've got to go, bye" i slipped out hastily as i jogged away. no it's not her. i looked down on the ground and to my suprise it wasn't it's usual gray shade, it was something else. something warm and calming. green. i can see green! my face lighted up and i sprinted towards the girl. she stood there looking confused when i arrived at her side.

"took you long enough"

the rhythmical constant beep of all the machines that conected to his body made me dizzy. the pungent smell of hand disinfection anesthetized my nostrils and made me ill. it's crazy how we can depend on machines to keep our loved ones alive. i remember the accident like it was yesterday. we were driving down to gwangju to meet my parents when a drunk driver had collided with the side of our car in full speed and the car flipped upside down. he was driving and got the blow first and i survived with only a few days at the hospital and one broken leg and a few broken ribs. i looked over at my love's head. his face was covered with an oxygen mask and his brown hair was spreaded out on the white pillow.

i love him with all my might. i love him with all my soul. but sometimes even that isn't enough. the machines started beeping like crazy and i paniced. i called for the nurses and they pushed me out of the room. i don't know what's happening in the room. will he wake up? will he die? oh godd please don't let him die. i paced in the corridor for god knows how long but then i noticed something strange with the flowerpots by the window. i touched a blue poppy petal. watching in horror how the petal turned gray. no. no it's not possible. not him. tears started to fall from my eyes and my legs couldn't keep me up any longer as i fell down to the floor. please.. don't leave me alone...

"i love you so much"

28
apr

choco's : notes

so hiii... this is the sneakpeak of "love in colors" and the page where i will write small drabbles based on this universe from time to time when i feel like it and they don't have anything to do with the plotlines at all. what do you think of writing? as you can see, i'm not a fluent english speaker but i try at least xD