Find the Envelope

Why?Oh!(We Got Married Version)

 

Apink are in their dorm,sitting down on the couch in the living room watching television.All of them don't have a schedule today so they spent their time relaxing by watching television when suddenly someone press the doorbell on their dorm.Eunji went to open the door to check who is the person pressing the doorbell.

"This person must be playing with us". The other members went to Eunji.

The other members look outside but no person is passing there.They close the door again and come back to the living room,they enjoyed watching television when someone presses the doorbell again.Eunji went to open the door again to check who is the person pressing the doorbell when suddenly a letter fall from the door,Eunji immediately get the letter on the floor and close the door.Eunji let the other members stop watching T.V and listen to her.The other members stop watching and went to Eunji.

"What is that Eunji?".Chorong asked as she saw what Eunji is holding.

"It's a letter that fell when I opened the door".Eunji said.

"Can you read what's written there".Chorong demanded.

Eunji nodded and she slowly open the letter and read the letter aloud to the members.

"Hello Apink!This will be a fun day for you,you will be casted to "We Got Married" when you find an enveloope in your roon and if you see a letter written there that "You Got Married" then that means you are casted to "We Got Married" and they are 2 who will get married and you will meet your husband today and if you will just see a blank letter that means You will not get married yet...Easy right?But there is an exception,Naeun can't join this fun game cause she is already married...Are you guys ready?".Eunji read the letter aloud.

"Woah, who will be the lucky two?" Namjoo said.

"Hey,why I can't join the game?Am I not allowed to get married again?".Naeun complained.

"Naeun really want to be married again".Eunji teased.the others laugh.

Naeun punch Eunji's arms.

"Oh,you don't love Taemin anymore?".Chorong teased Naeun.

"Stop teasing unnie".

The members laugh on Naeun's cute angry face.

They started to go to their respective rooms to find the envelope while Naeun just sitted in the living room watchint T.V.

Chorong immediately find the envelope as she entered her room.

"You know guys,there is already a pattern where the envelope usually could be seen like below your pillow".Chorong explained to the camera and she pulled up the pillow but there was no envelope there.

"Ohno I'm wrrong...It can be below the bed too".Chorong explained again and she check below her bed if her envelope is there.

"Oh,it's dark below my bed,I should get my phone to lighten up below the bed".Chorong get her phone and lighten up below the bed.Chorong stand up again."It's nothing again ahh,I think they are scared to put it under the bed".Chorong explained as she put her phone back to her pocket.

"Hmm,I think it is in the cabinet,it is usually where someone will hide something".Chorong explained as she was pointing the drawer.Chorong opened the drawer and she saw a big pink envelope,she immediately get it and jump crazily..

"Yoohoo! I have the envelope already!!".Chorong jump happily.

Chorong sitted on her bed,she hugged the envelope.

"I think they will cast me,I'm already old and I should be maried first before my members,right?".Chorong talk to herself while still hugging the envelope.Chorong slowly opened the envelope and slowly get the letter inside.

Do you think Chorong will get a "We Got Married" letter? Will Chorong get it?

Well,before that let's see what Namjoo is doing in her room.

"Yah!Where could this envelope hiding?".Namjoo complained as she continued to find the envelope.

Namjoo find anywhere in her room but she didn't find it yet.

"Maybe you know where it is right?".Namjoo talked to the cameraman but the cameraman just smiled at her..

"Hmm..Maybe it is in the bathroom,I didn't check the bathroom yet".Namjoo said as she went her way going to the bathroom.

When Namjoo entered the bathroom,she checked on the sink first and luckily she found the pink envelope there. 

"Why did they put the envelope here,they didn't get pity on the envelope".Namjoo said as she get her envelope in the sink.

And Namjoo went outside of the bathroom  and happily jump on the bed.

Did Namjoo get the "We Got Married"letter? What do you guys think?

"AHH!!Naeun-ah"..Chorong stamp her feet going to Naeun with a disappointing face while holding the envelope.

"What happen Chorong-unnie?".Naeun look at Chorong who look so disappointed

Chorong showed the letter to Naeun.

"Haha..unnie you're already old,you still didn't get married".Naeun tease Chorong.

"Yah!!The staffs of "We Got Married" don't want me to get married yet".Chorong said with a disappointed face.

Naeun laugh at Chorong cute angry face,while Naeun is still laughing on Chorong,Namjoo went to them with an angry face.

"What happened to you Namjoo?".Chorong asked.

"I'm not going to be married yet".Namjoo pretending to cry.

"You don't look like disappointed Namjoo".Naeun said.

Namjoo stop crying and look at Naeun,"I'm not really disappointed cause I didn't get married,I'm disappointed cause I can't eat anything free cause I can't experience a date".

"Haha..You just love food Namjoo".Chorong teased.

"Where are Eunji and Bomi-unnie and Hayoungie?".Naeun asked.


Eunji,Bomi and Hayoung didn't found the envelope yet.Well,who will be the lucky one to be married....(its obvious already hehe)