Cell Mate

Bad Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Cell Mate[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Move on, girlie. Get your in there.” This rude pushed me into the nearly empty cell, if it weren’t for the beds and open bathroom area consisting of a toilet and sink. This jackass slid the door shut and locked it with the keys.

 

I stumbled in but my feet caught me from falling and I turned around to glare at this disgusting figure beyond this cage. Ugly face with an annoying smirk. Fat and eating a donut, letting the crumbs sprinkle on his bloated uniform and his dirty mouth.

 

How could this revolting beast be an authority figure?

 

Oh wait.

 

I forgot that the government is ing shady.

 

Just like my brother and his .

 

As I chuckled to myself for that good burn, I could still see that same pudgy silhouette outside my cell, waiting outside. I harden my glare at him.

 

“What the hell are you still standing there, you ing creep? Go smack on your little sugar hole and get the hell out. You showed me my cell and took my away. I believe you can just leave, right? Isn’t that in the law?” I hissed.

 

He stared at me while eating so ING loud. A ing pig is what he is. Maybe we should call him Oinky.

 

I saw that crumb mask all over his mouth.

 

I almost threw up.

 

Yeah, Fat Oinky.

 

Fat Oinky munched on his taste of future heart attacks and had that irritating smirk on his face.

 

He is a ing creep. I would’ve beaten him up, if it wasn’t for the bars that separated between him and me.

 

“You know...I can give you some free time, if you have some fun with me?” Fat Oinky offered and I almost passed out from disgust.

 

I narrowed my eyes more, if that was even possible.

 

“I rather be a lesbian or an Aual than to date or spend time with your sorry . I feel bad for anyone, who will even date you, because they have to handle you and your repulsive eating habits. Do you not know what manners are? Like having a napkin to clean your multicolored teeth?” I scoffed and he dropped his smug look.

 

Fat Oinky gave me this angry look, as if I made the little piggie mad for insulting his food. I mean, those are the only things that he could date without getting rejected.

 

I did an exaggerated gasp and lifted a hand to put the back of my hand against my forehead, “Oh, did I insult the Piggy? Sorry.” I sarcastically said and added, “But you should know that I’m never sorry so you can leave with the little pride you have left or I can insult your self-esteem until you break down and cry like a little .”

 

Fat Oinky never looked so pissed during our ten minute walk to my cell.

 

“Watch what you say, girlie. You’re in my cell.” He said, as if trying to scare me.

 

As if a fatass with a donut and sprinkle beard is going to scare me.

 

“Ohhhhh, I’m so scared.” I mocked him, “Some fatass is threatening me with a donut. Ohhhh, someone save me!” I gave him my most deadpanned face.

 

Fat Oinky appeared fed up with my perfect mocking so the only words he spat out before walking away like a little dog with a tail in his legs. Just like a sore loser.

 

“ you.”

 

I could only laugh.

 

“I rather myself than anyone else.” I scoffed and flipped my hair. I listened as his footsteps continued to go quieter until the door near the end of the corridor went open.

 

Once I heard the door close at the end of the hallway, I became serious at my current situation.

 

Now, back to reality, I focused on my surroundings. There was no windows nor furnitures besides two beds, a potty, and a sink. I saw some items on the opposite side of where I was.

 

I guess that’s my cell mate’s bed.

 

Because Fat Oinky ran away before like a conceited , he didn’t tell me who my cell mate was but he would probably tell me to date him for the information so I didn’t even bother calling him back.

 

This hallway seemed empty when I heading over to my cell with only the noise of my footsteps could be heard. However, I overheard from the guards that the other prisoners were outside for a lunch break.

 

I felt a little relieved for the information since I don’t have deal with any females.

 

Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Aria Dong Hyun-Ae, the daughter of Dong Jae-Sun and Dong Li Yeon. I also have a brother but I lost my respect for him after he betrayed my family and I for his tly .

 

I sighed and my hair to calm down my rising stress at the thought of the two people I hated the most. They were the reason why I was here.

 

That little , known as Goo Hara, was cheating on my brother and I was about to go tell him but someone knocked me out before I could. By the time I woke up, there was handcuffs around my wrists and the police declared me to be sentenced to prison for a year.

 

I demanded to know why and they told me that I assaulted that and left bruise marks all over her. I remembered the scene as she was standing behind the policeman beside my brother.

 

I tried to clarify my innocence because that little was smirking at me the whole time. My parents even tried to clear up my sentence which only convinced the judge to cut the year to half a year.

 

Yet, my bastard of a brother didn’t even defend me. Instead, he claimed that I, his ing blood sister, deserved this punishment for insulting his “soon-to-be-wife.”

 

I can recall clearly the words  he said to me before I was taken to leave to go to this prison.

 

“You deserve this. You insult my precious baby of cheating and this is what you get. You even tried to lay your hands on her! How dare you! And I hope the prison shows you how much you regret doing this to her!”

 

Even now, I don’t regret what I “apparently” did. Whatever it was, it was worth it and I’ll do it again to beat that ’s face repeatedly.

 

But I swear that I never performed any violence on her though. Some had set me up and I am certain that it was that hoe.

 

Sooner or latter,  I would be getting out of here, and I’ll get to do what I want. The feeling of dark joy within me sparked. What Daddy told me before I left helped increase the feeling even more.

 

“We’ll try to hold out as much as we can, Baby girl. Leon and I already know you didn’t do this. We hate you-know-who so hurry and come back to kick his . I’ll buy us all your favorites and watch him get his booted out of our family when you get back. I’ll even let Sera bite his off for entertainment.”

 

Then, the sound of an extremely loud alarm rang throughout the hallway. The ringing ruined my free moment and broke my eardrums so I covered my ears with my hands.

 

It kept going for about a minute until it slowly went away. When it stopped, I removed my hands.

 

I frowned at the unknown reason behind that sudden noise.

 

What the hell was that for? To make people deaf?

 

I groaned and rubbed my temples to calm my aching headache.

 

Then, my ears picked up footsteps coming from the door that the fatass left through. It was kicked open so the door slammed against the wall, making a loud thud from contact. I regained my bearings and quickly moved from being a total idiot, standing in the middle of a call, to the available bed.

 

I jumped to the free bed in which I hoped was not owned by anyone. I don’t want to get my by these females. I wanna stay a , thank you very much.

 

I quickly turned my body away from the open space between my side and my cell mate’s side.

 

“Hahahaha! I never knew you got yourself a cellmate, Sica!” Some barbaric woman laughed as if she doesn’t have any manners but what she said caught my attention.

 

This ‘Sica’ is getting a new cell mate and I was told that I was the first prisoner to come here after two years. So, I’m guessing my cell mate is probably with this ‘Sica.’

 

“Don’t tease Jessie, you dark !” Another voice, that is really loud, spoke up like a walking speakerphone. Let’s call her, Speakerphone. For the first woman that spoke earlier, how about we call her, Dark , since that is all I know about her? In my defense, her caveman like behavior proves my point.

 

Who is this ‘Jessie’ person? Is she the same as this ‘Sica’ person like what the first woman mentioned?

 

“Hey, hey, hey, hey…” Some quiet voice said, repeating the single word. It was slightly annoying but I kept my complaints to myself.

 

“What is it, TaeTae?” Speakerphone answered in a peppy way.

 

‘TaeTae’ replied back, “Since Sica scared the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter