#1 A Secret

Smile Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo has finally gone out of his shell. This was what the members had concluded ever since they saw Leo smiling and even laughing at every little thing that they do. He had not been as chic as he was before. He was not as quiet as before. It's as if he had turned into different person the members could not recognize.

It's not that they didn't want Leo to smile at them or to play around them - they believed that it was a very good improvement since Leo was technically an idol who needed to express himself more in front of the camera and since Leo somehow needed to adjust into that life - it really just happened so suddenly that they were confused and curious.

"Maybe it's because he has gotten used to the cameras and people around him," Hongbin guessed. The leader, N, called for an 'emergency' group meeting after their group schedule in Japan. They had gotten two hours of rest in their hotel before they traveled to the airport back to Korea. Per usual, the members wouldn't even listen if it wasn't really that important and if N would only use that meeting as a bonding time not really for the whole VIXX but only for himself. That day was different.

"Or maybe he was happy because of the kisses that he had during the musical," Hyuk said his opinion. N nearly smacked him jokingly for being so malicious. "What? It's the only thing that he did."

"Or maybe he had a girlfriend before this comeback," Ravi also chipped in an hypothesis as well.

"Leo? Girlfriend? It doesn't match," N laughed. "Anyway, any opinion? Jaehwan? Why have you been so quiet? I think you know something?"

Ken just shrugged his shoulders. "I am not curious whatsoever so can we please go and rest?"

Everyone was shocked at Ken's lack of enthusiasm about the matter. Ken sighed and went out of the room.

"Definitely the third one," Hyuk said and the rest nodded in agreement.

***

Ken exhaled as hard as he could as he closed the door behind him. "Phew, that was close?"

"What is?" Leo, who just came back from quick siightseeing, approached Ken who looked very relieved. "What's close?"

"A-Ah," Ken hesitated to tell Leo because he knew that Leo would just announce everything to the group, despite of him not trying to reveal it. "A-Ah, you're close?"

"I just got here, unless," Leo hooked his right hand on Ken's waist and pulled him closer until there was no any space between them. Ken blushed as he looked at Leo while the latter was smirking at him at return. He then continued, "unless you want it like this?"

"Come on, Jung Taekwoon," Ken finally got his mind together and pushed Leo softly away. "We've talked about this."

"Which part did you actually ask me to not tell the members?" Leo asked, and despite Ken's push, he continued to almost handle Ken's whole waist and pull him more. "The one that you confessed about or the one that I confessed about?"

Ken didn't push him again but he answered, "Both."

"Let me guess..." Leo trailed off. "Oh wait. I want to show you something. I discovered it when I was playing with the hotel's elevator."

"You played with the hotel's elevator!? Jung Taekwoon! You could have-"

"Silence, babe," Leo winked and kissed Ken to stop him from saying something. It was effective and Ken knew it. "Now, let's go," Leo let go of Ken and held his hand, intertwine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter