I am always invisible

I'm always here

"Minnie~ah, please look at me. She was just a friend of mine from elementary school." he pleaded, trying to soothing Minjeong's heart. It was normal for me to see this kind drama everyday and I know them well. They had fought every single day just because of small issues and will be back happily. But I can sense this time it would be a bit different. The whole class letting them in their own world, not wanting to disturb them or interfer them, so they just chatted among themselve, ignoring the complicated couple. But Minjeong's words made the class turned to dead silence.

"Let's end this."

Everyone turned their gaze on them. Woohyun was speechless for the first time. He just took a step back from Minjeong's table. I stared at him with worried look. Every step of him seems heavy as he flopped down on his table. Probably giving up on soothing his girlfriend. Before anyone could even said anything, the teacher came in and we started the class like nothing happened. I steal some glances at him, he stared at the teacher lifelessly. My heart broke eventually since he looked like a puppy who lost it owner and don't know what to do. I supposed to do something. Maybe I can talk to Minjeong. That's the only way to make Minjeong forgive him. I made up my plan in my mind. I will approach Minjeong after the class end. 

~After class~

Before I could stood up from my seat, Minjeong dashed off from the class looking furious. I just blinked and turned my head, staring down at Woohyun. "She caught me messaging a girl from my elemantary school. We were just friend." He blurted it out softly. I sat back on my chair but this time facing him. "I did alot of things for her. I always patient with her when she cursed me out, I always be there for her when she needed me, I always fulfilled her wishes and she couldn't just forgave me or at least gave me chance like I always did for her?" Tears threatening to fall, I know deep inside he wouldn't want to cry but he couldn't.

"She will realise it later, that her day from now on will be a bit off without you. Be strong and don't approach her first. Let her completely cool down then she will forgive you." I rubbed his back softly, which I hoped to lessen the pain in his heart abit.

"I'm tired already." He took a deep breathe before exhale it slowly while closing his eyes. "I need to go now." He stood up before I could stop him. Maybe this is not the right time. I stared at his back as he disappeared from my sight.

 I let out a sigh and gathered my stuff as I monotone with myself "You may not destined together with Minjeong, but god also being unfair to me. The girl who get to be yours in the end should be happy with all your treatment."

"How I wish I'm also shine in your eyes." I switched off the light and closed the door with a bitter smile on my face.