Basketball Match

Life is like That

... 

"You're going to fall off if you sit like that" he pulled her hands and put it around his waist.
"Hold on tight!" He drove off and dropped her in front of her house.
*I think I like you* Pinky thought
Mingyu also got off his motorbike, taking off his helmet so he could see Pinky clearer.
"Ummm, I have a basketball game tomorrow afternoon. I wonder if you could make it, you can bring along your other friends too!" He nervously scratched his head, deep inside hoping that she will say yes.
"Actually, if it's tomorrow then, I won't be able to make it.. I'm really sorry" Pinky sadly said
"Ohhh, nah it's all good hehehe" Mingyu tried to hide his disappointment and faked a smile.
"TRICKED YOU!! HAHAHAHA. I can come tomorrow! Of course I have to cheer on the almighty Kim Mingyu"
"Yah! How could you trick me like that~" Mingyu leaned down close to her face, "if you trick me again, you won't know what's going to happen next time" He smirked and ruffled her hair, he saw a slight blush on her cheeks which made him chuckle at her cuteness. "You should go inside, it's getting dark" He put his two hands on her shoulders and turned her to the direction of her house. "Go in, see you tomorrow"
As he watched her go in her house, he hopped back on his motorbike and drove home.
 
 
"Welcome home Master, dinner is ready if you're hungry" the maid said when Mingyu entered the house
"Ooh okayy. Might as well eat now. Is dad still at work?"
"Yes, he has an appointment overseas for the next few days" she checked to see his reaction
"Ahhh, woah! The food is so delicious today" he smiled and finished up
'Mingyu seems happy today, after his mum passed away, this is probably the first time he's been enjoying my food this much' the maid thought
 
Mingyu POV
I thanked the auntie for the food and went upstairs to my room. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Aish, how could she trick somone like me, the cool Kim Mingyu. Ahh, I should message her! 
 
Pinky saw her screen light up, seeing a message from an unknown number. "Who is it?" She hummed
 
To Kyulkyungie~
--Get a good night sleep because I'm going to pick you up tomorrow morning! Kekeke--
From Prince Mingyu
 
She smiled at her phone, wondering how he got her number
To Prince Mingyu
--How did you manage to get this princesses number?--
From Kyulkyungie~
 
To Kyulkyungie~
--Well I am the almighty Prince Kim Mingyu, I have my ways. If I'm a prince, then are you my princess?-- (OUgghh CRinGeee)
From Prince Mingyu
 
To Mingyu
--Yah stop being so cringey~ Kim Mingyu is my slave! HAHAHA.
Jks, I have other princes, like Jun oppa, Minghao oppa and Hoshi oppa. I don't need you anymore :P--
From Kyulkyungie~
 
To Kyulkyungie~
--How could you hurt my feelings like that. *Heartstab*
I'm hurt--
From Prince Mingyu
 
To Mingyu
--Kekeke, goodnight Prince Mingyu~ I need my beauty sleep--
From Kyulkyungie
 
To Kyulkyungie
--Goodnight princess~--
From Prince Mingyu
 
Next Morning
Mingyu woke up early remembering that he was going to drive Pinky to school.
"Hello Auntie~ How was your sleep?"
"Ohh! Master, it was great!"
"That's good to hear"
"You seem extra happy these past few days Master"
"Ah really? I guess its because of..Nevermind"
"Good luck on your basketball match this afternoon Master"
"Hahaha, I'll need it"
 
He messaged Pinky that he was going to arrive soon, this time in his Ferrari F12 Sports Car
 
He arrived at Pinky's house [7:00am] Mingyu rang the doorbell, meeting a smiling girl. Hair tied up in a ponytail, greeting him.
 
Mingyu POV
How can someone look so pretty? She told me that Minghao and Jun are probably going to call her soon to drive her as well. I better get going before they come. I led her out to my car, opening the door for her, I feel like a gentleman hahaha. I quickly got in the car and drove off.
On the way, I heard her phone ring
 
"Ahahaha I knew it, it's Minghao oppa"
'Yoboseyo oppa?'
'Aigoo, my Pinky, Oppa is going to drive you to school today!'
'Umm.. But I'm already on my way to school though?' In a jokingly tone
'Yah! Is it that stupid Jun again? Always taking you away from me?'
'Aniyo! Its not Jun oppa though..'
'Then who is it?'
Pinky then looked at Mingyu, 'it's a secret!' Pinky hung up and chuckled
Mingyu was teasing her again, joking around while driving. Pinky liked how he was so comfortable with her but she was scared of how his fangirls will react to Mingyu taking her to school, scary thought.
They arrived at the school, earlier than normal which was good since there was no sign of any one around that seemed to pay attention to the two. Mingyu ot out of the car quickly and ran over to Pinky to open the door for her. "Such a gentleman aren't you Prince Mingyu?"
"Of course I am, a handsome one too" He smirked as he closed the door and locked the car doors.
"And a gentleman will walk a lady to class!"
"What if your fangirls see us?"
"Well they can be jealous, because they won't dare do anything to you, since you have Prince Mingyu, Minghao, Jun and Hoshi, right?"
He dropped her off at her class, but luckily not many people saw them.
"Don't forget about my basketball match this afternoon okay?"
"I know, I know, you can go now Prince!"
"Bye Princess~"
 
Pinky walked in her classroom, seeing Eunwoo and Yebin sitting there with a shocked faces but slowly turned into smirks. 
"Why are you looking at me like that, it's creepy"
"YAH! JOO KYULKYUNG! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?" The two shouted
Some people looked at them thinking they were crazy  or something
"Sorry about my friends hehe" She bowed to the people around them
"Yah stop being so loud unnie! We are just friends anyway. Stop making a big deal out of it."
"HAHAHAHA a big deal? It is a big deal! 
It's fricken Kim Mingyu for godsakes! Kim Mingyu!" She whispered loudly
"Oh, I nearly forgot, he invited us to go watch his basketball match this afternoon, can you guys come?"
"WHAT! OMG YES!" Again, a bit too loud causing the others to glare at them
"Sorry" Pinky apologised again
 
Afternoon
The basketball team gathered on the courts as their opponent arrived. They showed their opponent to the change room, heading out to the courts again. Getting ready for the game in 30minutes. People started to gather in the gym, the fangirls of course, people from their opponents school and some boys who just liked watching a good game of basketball. Mingyu and the team were practising shooting some threes, as the other team got ready. 10 minutes until the start of the game. Mingyu was indeed nervous, this game decided on who was going to compete in the finals, they couldn't lose no matter what and he was sure that was what the other team thought of as well. The last 5 minutes, the Coach gathered the team around, quickly going over their tactics and plans, huddling in a circle and saying their 'fighting!'. Mingyu quickly scanned around to see if Pinky actually came. He spotted a girl, laughing with her friends, looking beautiful as ever, holding streamers. He saw one of her friends nudge her and point to him and giggle. He flashed her a smile and she returned it with a 'hwaiting' action which made him chuckle at her cuteness. Wonwoo broke their contact as he told him the game was going to begin.
 
"Mingyu, get ready, you're doing the throw up"
"Ahh, yep! LET"S WIN GUYS!"
The ref blew the whistle as the ball went up, Mingyu jumped as high as he can to push the ball towards his team mates. As soon as he did, the crowd went wild, Wonwoo passed the ball to S.Coups as he saw Mingyu on the 3 pointer line with no one on him for defense. S.Coups quickly passed the ball to Mingyu, as he shot a 3 pointer. The crowd went wild. 
"YAH! KyulKyung-ah! He's so good!!"
"WOOW!! He really is!" 
Everyone at the game were cheering loudly which gave them more strength. Everytime Mingyu scored, he would look at Pinky and she would look at him as well. The sweaty and cool Mingyu playing basketball made Pinky blush admiring his skills. *Now wonder he has so many fangirls, there's no fault in him* Pinky thought while smiling widely.
The score was 78-76 with 1 minutes left. They can't let the score slip away, they're so close to winning but only a 2 point difference. The game was indeed close, but they have to win!
The opponent started off with the ball, about to shoot a 3 pointer, and it goes in! 
78-79 with 25 seconds left. *No we can't lose* Mingyu thought
Minhyuk dribbled the ball down, Mingyu looked up at the clock, 15 seconds left. Minhyuk dribbled pass one of the opponents, he passed the ball to Wonwoo. Wonwoo saw Mingyu sprinting towards the hoop, Wonwoo threw the ball in the air, directing it towards the hoop as Mingyu jumped up and slammed the ball in! Right on the whistle! THE CROWD WENT WILD!! KIM MINGYU DID IT AGAIN! THEY WON! Mingyu was being thrown into the air, enjoying the taste of victory.
Everyone started to leave the stadium, Mingyu and Wonwoo were left on the courts. 
"We did it!" They bro-hugged each other smiling and talking about their duo teamwork for the last shot. Wonwoo spotted Pinky outside the door and decided to leave his friend with her. 
"I hope things end well with her Mingyu-ah" Wonwoo whispered to Mingyu
Mingyu turned around and saw Pinky coming towards him. A smile shot up on his face, as he ran up to her and lifted her up.
"WE WON!!" He screamed
Pinky was so shocked she was screaming slapping him to put her down.
"What if I don't want to?" He
"Aish chinja Kim Mingyu" She saw him looking up to her, she blushed and looked away.
Mingyu put her down and stared at her. 
Wonwoo looked back smiling at his friend
"I'm glad you've found the one for you again MIngyu, I hope she makes you even happier than your girl from before.

"What do I get for winning?" He playfully joked
"What do you want?" She asked as she looked at him directly smiling
Mingyu thought hard, tapping his chin. 
'Oh My Gosh she looks so beautiful, her eyes drew him in, her smile made him feel even happier, everything about her made her perfect.
Mingyu suddenly pecked her on the cheek and then saw her blush hard. *So cute!!* He thought.
He suddenly ran away from her, as she shouted his name.
"How could you do that without any notice~" She whined
"Wae? You want to know next time I kiss you?" He teased
"No! I meant, you didn't get permission from me!" 
"Then, if we win the finals in 2 weeks, I get a wish! Okay?!"
"Hmmmm, okay"
Little did they know, someone took pictures of the two in the stadium, having their cute moment there.

 


Hi Guys!! Long time no update! I'm really sorry because I've been busy and lazy these days but now I'm on holidays which makes me free for the next 2 weeks! I'll try to upload a few more chapters if I'm not lazy but please comment on this chapter and give me ideas on any scenes you guys want me to add in~
Thank you for supporting this story!!