History

H E A R T . V A C A N C Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This chapter concludes this Seulmin story ;) I would like to take this chance to thank all the readers for enjoying! I also apologise if some of the chapters did not meet your satisfaction.. I will continue to improve. Please anticipate my next Seulmin fanfic (will probably be a series of one-shots). Till then, I hope all of you enjoy this concluding chapter!

 

 

As we stand with the world watching us, we will stay strong. There is nothing that can bring us down as long as we are together. We'll make history. This is not the end.

 

 

♦HISTORY♦

 

 

My relationship with Seulgi has only gotten stronger since the fight. Things have been amazing for the Bangtan members and I. We managed to get the Daesang Award in 2016.

 

Jimin: I want to thank our parents for raising us well, the staff members for making us look good on stage and our ARMY! We are nothing without all of you! I love you all!

 

From the huge stage, I saw Seulgi standing up and smiling ever so proudly at me. As I looked back at the audience that were waving the Bangtan Bomb lightsticks, my smile faded for a moment. 

 

Taehyung: *hugs me* Who would have known that 2016 would be the year for us! Wooo, this feeling is amazing!

Jimin: I just hope it continues well...

 

The members were jumping with joy so they didn't notice my hidden emotions. A week before, both of our agencies got images by Dispatch that we were dating. We got notified that news will be out after the award ceremonies. Seulgi and I were prepared for the worse. We both didn't show any worry but we were concerned about each other. 

 

[BREAKING] BTS JIMIN AND RED VELVET SEULGI DATING!

K-POP YOUNGEST IDOL COUPLE, SEULGI AND JIMIN CONFIRMED DATING!

 

On the day the news broke out, both of our agencies decided to cancel our schedules for a week. We were all advised to not go outdoors. Seulgi and I could only contact on the phone. We promised each other not to look at comments from the internet. We were at a state where we didn't even know how huge the news was or whether we were being hated online. 

 

Jimin: Babe, how have you been holding up?

Seulgi: I'm fine. You?

Jimin: I'm doing okay too. Hey, I love you so much. 

Seulgi: *slight giggle* I love you more okay Park Jimin~ 

Jimin: Let's get through this together no matter how bad it is. We've gone through worse. This is just another test

 

I made sure to comfort Seulgi everytime we talked on the phone. Prior to the news, Seulgi and I decided to write an apology letter to our fans. We knew our angencies will be very protective of us. It would be bad for us to keep quiet about it. Hence, we wanted our fans to understand our situation. Our letters were released and we could only hope for the best,

 

To ARMY,

This is Jimin. I'm sure the news of me dating Seulgi has surprised many of you. I would like to

apologise for keeping this a secret. I will still be the hard-working Jimin that all of you know of

me. Seulgi and I are meeting each other well. Please support us as a couple. We will not disappoint anyone.

Once again, I'm sorry.

                                                                                                                                                Jimin

 

 

To (Red Velvet Fanbase -> They should give us a name already!),

This is Seulgi. I'm sure the news of Jimin and I dating have upset many of you. As a member of Red Velvet,

I have dragged my members into this but please do not hate them for this. Jimin and I are meeting each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter