All a Lie

I'm sorry

Hayoung was just a normal girl dreaming of being a kpop star. Her parents passed away and hayoung was left to live alone. She lived alone knowing that her parents killed themselves because of her.

Flashback....

Hayoung came home after school. She called out for her parents but noone answered so she thought they weren't home yet. hayoung waited and waited for hours and it was almost midnight but still her parents never came home. the next morning, hayoung was watching the news, when one news changed her life. She found that her parents killed themselves in the car. Hayoung was left devestated. The police had found a note, It read.

Hayoungah...

We have always hated you. We never wanted you to be born.

but we can't kill you. so we killed ourselves.

Your parents.

Hayoung had tried to kill herself many times but was saved by random people. She didn't want to live. But now Hayoung now only lived to chase her dream. She was a member of one of the top kpop group apink. She lived with the members for over 5 years. Hayoung was happy to finally have  family that cared for her. But the leader Chorong hated Hayoung. She started to hate Hayoung when she was found doing nothing and never helping with anything. She hated Hayoung's personaltiy.

When apink were doing an interview a question had come up to the members. "Who do you like the most out of your members" All the members chose eachother but noone chose hayoung. This made Hayoung's personality come out. Hayoung complained "how come none of you unnies chose me?" This made Chorong angry for some reason. "I didn't choose you because you never do anything." This comment from the leader , the one who Hayoung thought loved her the most, made her heart break into a million pieces. The filming had stopped bt the leader's comments at Hayoung didn't stop "I don't like it when you never help with anything and I hate your personality." Hayoung was destroyed inside. She finally said to the leader."I'm sorry" hayoung stood up and left. She told the manager. "I'll go home first by myself"

The manager wanted to speak with the leader seperatley. Chorongah. Why did you say that? Chorong only said" I said what I wanted to say for a long time. The manager sighed "I think it's time I told you, even though Hayoungie wouldn't want me to. Hayoungie's parents passed away... She doesn't have family. this made Chorong shut up " hayoungie thinks you're her only family. Do you know why she always wears long sleeves? it's because she wants to cover the scars she made trying to kill herself. She wrote letters to herself  instead of her parents. Her personality is like that because of her depression.She doesn't do anything and doesn't help because she doesn't know what to do. Her parent died when she was only 5. How was she supposed to learn and live by herself? The manager let out a big sigh. So please be nice to Hayoungie... Chorong was teary." I-I didn't know Hayoungie was like that. I'm sorry oppa. Manager"Don't be sorry to me, be sorry to Hayoungie."

Hayoung had gone to the dorm and she was writing a letter to Chorong

Dear Park Chorong,

I'm sorry for the problems I made and not helping you.

I'm sorry for my crappy personality.

I'm sorry for being in your life.

I should've just killedd myself before I met you.

But now I know that noone likes me and I have no reason to live.

I'm sorry... But I am so thankful.

You have been the family I wanted for a long time. I was happy to know that someone in this world actually liked me. But I guess I was wrong. Now I know why you acted like you liked me, It was all for the camera. You have always neglected me in the dorm, I thought it was a joke, but I guess not...

I'm sorry...

The only wish I have now is to hear the words I have never heard of." I love you"

hayoung had finished writing the letter and left it on her bed. She headed to the kitchen and grabbed and razor. She went inside the bathroom and locked it. Hayoung looked into the mirror and started cutting herself. Hayoung remember the feeling of hurting herself. She cut her arms until there were no more spaces to cut. Hayoung collapsed onto the bathroom floor.

Chorong home as soon as possible and went to Hayoung's room to apologise. But Hayoung wasn't there. All there was, was a letter directed to her. She opened it and tears fell down on her cheeks. She droppe the letter and went looking for hayoung. She walked past the bathroom and saw a pool of blood seeping out under the door. She banged on the door "Hayoungah?! Hayoungah? Are you okay?" The door didn't budge. she ran to the kitchen looking for and pick. Chorong finally opened the bathroom door and all she saw was a pool of blood, a knife and Hayoung in the middle of it all white and cut up. Chorong" Hayoungah!!" She ran to the lifeless hayoung and tried to save her. The members and the manager came into the toilet after all the screaming. Chorong was screaming Hayoung's name. The ambulance finally came and took hayoung to the hospital. Chorong was crying. " Oppa what do I do if Hayoungie dies? Will it be my fault? Manager" Hayoungie will make it..."

But that was nearly impossible. Hayoung was on the verge of death from severe blood loss. her skin was white like a ghost and her lifeless face staring into space. The doctor came out and said that Hayoung's condition had been stablised. Chorong and the members went to see Hayoung. The heart moniter was beeping slowly. Chorong " Hayoungah... I love you..." Hayoung's arms were bandaged up and all bloody. The members left and Chorong was left alone with Hayoung. Hayoung's hand flinched and woke up. when she saw Chorong staring earnestly at her. Hayoung moved away and avoided her eyes.

Chorong spoke"Hayoungah... I love you." Hayoung was crying. I know you don't mean it Park Chorong. I know you don't love me. Chorong "What are you talking about Hayoungah.. I love you." Hayoung still crying "Stop lying Park Chorong, You don't know me." Chorong was devestated at the person she had made Hayoung be. Hating herself."I'm sorry Hayoungah. I didn't know. you felt like that." hayoung stopped crying. " No Park Chorong. I'm sorry. For being alive. Hayoung pulled out all the cords she was attached to and ran out the door. Chorong"Hayoungah!! Please..." Chorong ran after Hayoung. Hayoung ran with all her might holding in the pain and ran to the nearest bridge and started climbing over. Hayoung was about to jump, when Chorong had caught up and was holding Hayoung back. " Please don't Hayoungah..." Hayoung shook off Chorong with all her strength "Please don't try to act like you love me Park Chorong. I know that it was all an act." Chorong stood up and pulled Hayoung back from falling " Hayoungah... I'm begging you" Hayoung yelled" Park Chorong! Did you know how it felt to be useless. How it felt to be left alone?! Did you?! Chorong only could say I'm sorry. "Stop saying You're sorry Park Chorong? Did you know how it felt to think that you were finally loved by someone?! Did you know how it felt to know that all that crap was a lie?! Chorong"Please don't Hayoungah." Grabbing onto Hayoung. Hayoung pushed Chorong off for the last time .

"Goodbye Park Chorong... I'm sorry... and I loved you so much."


Just a something I dreamt about. Sorry if it .