green light!

Oh Boy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night before the news was posted.

From: Lu Stupidhan

Hey, I found a restaurant where they sell delicious stuff and I bet you’d like it there. Let’s meet after your filming ends?

 

PS. You don’t have any other choice, stupid. You’ve been flying back and forth to China without even meeting me!

 

Yoona rolls her eyes upon seeing the text of her boyfriend. Yep, you read that right. Im Yoona is dating her fellow deer, Lu Han. It has only been six months since they started seeing each other and they have no plans of revealing it to the public yet. They’ve done a great job in hiding it from the paparazzi so far, because they do not want to cause any commotion.

 

Does SM know it?

 

Of course. Since Yoona is considered one of the gems of SM Entertainment, they can’t do anything about it. She’s at the age where she should be seeing someone and it wouldn’t be a problem if their relationship is exposed because the public would still love her because she has a clean background.

 

But, why are they still hiding it?

 

Just like any idols, they do not want their relationship to be publicized. For once, they want to date like how normal people would, even though it is quite hard knowing how well-established their images are both is South Korea and China.

 

“Thank you for your hard work!” Yoona greets everyone with her Mandarin, and she never fails to amaze everyone with her fluency. It has only been months since she started studying the language but she has improved so well and can do better without a translator by her side.

 

“Yoona, let’s go eat out tonight!” Her translator has said, but she shakes her head. “Oh my, is this true? Yoong just declined my offer to pig out!” She jokingly said, making Yoona roll her eyes.

 

“Lu Han has been bothering me to meet him these days. He misses my pretty face.” She chuckles, and her translator nods knowingly. It is not a secret to her close friends that she’s dating the pretty boy. They treat the couple well since the both of them are suited for one another.

 

“Alright. Just make sure that you don’t wake up to a Dispatch article tomorrow!” She pats Yoona’s back, before pushing her to enter the van. Once she’s inside, she waves for the last time before sending a text to the other deer.

 

From: Im Lameyoong

I’m on my way, stupid. See you!

 

Lu Han smiles widely upon seeing the text from his girlfriend. It has been a few weeks since he last secretly visited South Korea to meet her. Even though Yoona spent months in China, they agreed that South Korea would still be the safest place to meet since the paparazzi there aren’t as crazy as the Chinese ones.

 

Their secret date in Changsha is one of the few meetings they have in China. Most of the times, they’ll just visit Lu Han’s parents and spend the day at their home. But Lu Han got tired of her mother treating Yoona like a baby so he decided to go out this time.

 

And, he isn’t afraid to get caught anymore.

 

Screw everyone, he thought. He didn’t really want to hide Yoona from the world but he knows that it is for her own safety. He is aware that some of his fans have the capability to send threats to her because they wouldn’t want Lu Han to be with anybody else.

 

He enters the store and pre-orders every food that he thinks Yoona will like. The perk of dating her is that she can eat almost anything. She isn’t a picky-eater, and they even enjoy dates where they only eat street foods and Chinese take-outs.

 

Once the door opens, his head immediately shoots up and he sees the most beautiful girl in his life. They’ve spent countless of times together but he never gets tired of seeing her perfect face. She smiles, and he feels like he’s a teenager once again because of the stupid butterflies in his stomach.

 

“I missed you!” Yoona wraps her arms around him right after she sat beside him. He chuckles and playfully pinches her side. “Hey, is this how you’ll greet me?” She looks up at him with her big eyes and pouty lips, and he can’t help but giggle like a school girl.

 

“I missed you more than anything else, dummy.” Lu Han leans to peck her lips and his sight didn’t escape the blushing cheeks of his girlfriend. “So, how did the recording go? I’ve been seeing articles of you and your stupid fluency in Mandarin!”

 

Yoona laughs lightly as she crosses her arms in front of her chest proudly. “Well, it was great! Everyone was so nice and I barely needed help from my translator!” She says with a big grin on her face. “All thanks to my tutor, hmm.” She then rests her head on his shoulder. “Where’s the food?”

 

Knowing that she would find for it, he calls the lady who is sitting at the counter and gestures for their food to be delivered. “I know that you must probably be tired and can’t wait for the food any longer so I ordered them while I was waiting.”

 

Yoona smiles and takes Lu Han’s hand, as she intertwines their fingers together. Being with Lu Han has always made her feel like home. He always takes care of her and makes her happy like nobody else could. As cheesy as it might sound, Lu Han mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter