Should I put him in a Bowl?

There's a Fish on My Bed

WONHO'S POV

 

"You've got to be kidding me..."


"....a tail?"

 

damm..maybe removing the seaweeds weren't such a good idea...
Grandpa please tell me I'm seeing things.. cause I'm definitely seeing things..

 

When I was little grandpa used to tell me stories about how beautiful yet mysterious the deep sea is..
..how the things that might seem a lie is actually true and that there are those who tell lies just to protect it..
In my early years of childhood .. when I was still meek and ignorant about the real world..
..there was a time when he told me that.. to understand the waters well.. you had to dive deeper to get to know it better..
but as a kid .. I've never really understood those words that well.. I was still very young..
but now.. looking at this person right infront of me.. I don't know why but..somehow.. for no reason at all..
I want to protect him.. no matter what.. I really don't know why.. but I want to.

and I will.


Grandpa..I know how you told me not keep any sea creatures inside the house
cause'.. you want them to freely roam the sea waters and find home etc.. and be free and all that
but right now I need to help this guy.. well this merman... i think..
..well I've been trying to wake him up for hours now but he won't.. his body is really cold and he seemed to be sick..
I tried putting him in the bath tub but I think it made it worst so I layed in my bed and I dressed him in a coat and a sweater..
..I absolutely have no idea of what to do right now ..so just in case he wakes up ..
I'm here cooking chicken poridge..

...well I figured that feeding him fish would be too brutal..
..*sigh* everything I do nowadays seem to be all nostalgic.. well I spent more tme with grandpa than making friends ..
I don't really attract kids my age before actually it's even a miracle how Hyunwoo came up to me and asked me to be his friend....
Cooking like this on a cold winter day..
makes remember my childhood memory when Hyunwoo comes to play.. *chuckles*
The poridge were always the best.. everytime I take a mouthful I would always find myself asking for more..
to be honest I kept insisting him to stay for lunch..
 I feel sorry for Hyunwoo tho he had to keep eating it everytime so he ended bringing packed lunches everytime he comes to play at my house.
 

This guy doesn't seem like a bad person.. He seems warm and nice.


Suddenly I didn't realize my tears beginning to fall from eyes.. they won't stop.. or was it because they don't want to?
Looking at him up close is like trying to chop some onoins ..tears just fall.. I have no reason to cry but suddenly I just did.
Odd..It doesn't feel bad at all.. maybe a good cry was all that I needed to slowly lift up my spirits.

Srsly ..I can't take my glance away from him..

he looks like sleeping beauty to be honest..
should I give him a kiss then? .. what the heck am I thinking?..
for fudge's sake.. I must be going crazy...

plump lips... silky hair .. soft skin.. a sweet ocean scent..


It would be nice if he wakes up.. I would really want to be the first person to see his eyes...
This past hour I've been wondering what they would look like ..
actually I have one picture in mind.. and I think those eyes would fit him well..

Without thinking my hand moved by itself and touched his cheeks..suddenly this person who never moved an inch since we got home..
actually lifted one of his hands held my hand who's stuck on his cheeks and used the his other to wipe my tears..

with an alluring soft voice he said..

" you could have had hug me in my sleep if you reall needed to.. "
" a handsome guy like you .. should a tleast smile at a guest , don't you think? "

 

at that very moment.. everything that I've been holding back seems to fall right ouf my eyes..
I couldn't do anything at all but stare in his eyes as I cried with a huge smile..
anyone that would have seen me would think that I was a crazy person who just escaped from a mental insitute..

I suddenly felt like leaning for a kiss.. when..

" excuse me but I think something's burning.. "

shoot.. I forgot about the about the poridge..
I didn't even realize that Ieft the kitchen for thirty minutes already ..
smoke is already coming out and I think the chicken must have turn into coal by now.

"ahh sorry.."

" but wait.. aren't we about to do this?"

"why..you don't like it?"

for the first time in my life I was grabbed by the wrist and was kissed on lips..
by a mermaid..


"ahh no.. I don't mind it at all..."

 


I'm surely pretty sure sleeping beauty didn't wake up to kiss the prince first..
but for some reason I kinda like this story more..

 


-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE!!!!! I HAVE THE ENTIRE STORY IN MY HEAD BUT I CAN'T FIND THE WORDS TO USEEEEE!!
MY MIND IS COMPLETELY DAMAGED AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIX IT !!! MY BRAIN IS GOING INSANE!!
- I edited the last part againnn I hope it's better than the other one.. I hope you'll like it..