EPISODE 2 (Part 1)

The Romantic and Idol S3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe and Hyoyeon rode the bus.

"It's been a long time since i ride a bus." Hyoyeon said. She was sitting beside the window. She slightly smiled seeing the view outside the bus.

"Me too." L.Joe replied. He was actually trying to find a topic for both of them to talk about.

"Can I call you Noona?" L.Joe asked. He looked at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon smiled and nodded. "Of course."

"And what should I call you? by your real name or what?" Hyoyeon looked at L.Joe and was waiting for his answer.

"You can call me L.Joe." He decided.

"Then, L.Joe."

Then the camera man hand an envelope to them. L.Joe took it. They listened to the cameraman's words.

"You need to do the mission before flight to Jeju."

"Mission? I guess they do mission also. You can open it." Hyoyeon said. She also was curious about the mission.

L.Joe opened the envelope and took out the card which had picture on it. It was a picture of holding hands.

Both of them said 'oh' at the same time and blushed.

Hyoyeon stared at the camera with are-you-sure expression. L.Joe laughed awkwardly.

"I guess that's the mission then." L.Joe muttered.

"It feel a bit awkward. We just meet a few minutes ago and we already have to hold hand." Hyoyeon revealed her thought.

"I guess all the couple feel the same too." L.Joe agreed. He put back the card in the envelope.

"Are you okay with holding hand, noona?" L.Joe turned to look at Hyoyeon who was looking at the view outside the bus.

"I'm okay, I guess." She said.

Then the bus stopped at bus stop. Two of them walked out from the bus. and was walking to the restaurant near the bus stop.

"I feel like going back to my high school day. Riding bus is fun when you;re going to school. Ah, memory." Hyoyeon giggled when her mind flew to her younger age.

"I agree. Although sometimes it is kinda crowded, but when remembering back it is cool. In that bus, we have so many unforgettable memories." L.Joe agreed immediately. Looking back at the bus, he smiled.

"That's right." She laughed. "Actually it is kinda release stress if you ride it around the town. I rode it once when I'm feeling depressed and looking at the view calmed me, especially at night." She continued.

L.Joe silently listened to her story.

"You just forget everything cause at that time you see cars everywhere and see that life is still going even you feel like you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter