Midnight Nightmares

You're My Horrible Lucifer

 

 

I just finished up my homework in the library and started to head home for the day. I crossed the dark road and noticed that for some reason I became more anxious the farther away I was from the school. BANG!!! "KYAAAH!!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I HAVEN'T EATEN YET OR TOLD MY UMMA THAT I LOVE HER TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!" Sure it was a stupid thing to scream but I was scared and incredibly hungry. I started shaking like a leaf and was looking all around me for the source of the noise. I cautiously moved forward down the street watching and listening for anything out of the ordinary. 'Maybe if I make a song off of the top of my head I might calm down.' 

 

"Her whisper is the Lucifer..." 

'Wait...that's definitely wasn't me singing that.' I tilted my head out of curiousity and I started walking to where the angelic like voice was coming from. I felt as if I was hypnotized. My legs wouldn't stop moving me forward and my mind felt like it was shut off. 'Wow that person's voice is very soothing.' I feel relaxed yet i am also frightened by how I can't control my body no matter what I do. I came to a stop at a dark alleyway. It was so dark that I couldn't hear anything but soft singing and whimpers of pain. Walking deeper into the alleyway I could make out the figure of a tall slim person with slightly long hair. "E-Excuse me ma'am but are you okay? I heard someone whimpering and singing and I just thought that maybe you needed some assistance. Do you need help?"

 

The figure didn't move for a few seconds. Slowly, it lifted it's head up and I could see a beautiful face lit up by the moonlight shining down. The person was actually a very pretty boy who looked a few years older than me with glowing red eyes, pale skin, and full lips. 'Is that blood smeared onto his lips? ...Nah probably just some kool-aid or fruit punch.'  The boy didn't say anything but kept intense eye contact. 'If my momma saw me now just standing in a dark alleyway with a stranger who I didn't know she would probably say to get my slow and clumsy behing outta there.' 

 

It felt like it had been forever when the boy decided to speak while still holding his eye contact with me. He emphasized every word. "Who. Are. You?" He lifted his eyebrow up while his eyes were currently filled with curiousity and something mysterious that I couldn't put my finger on. "M-My name is K-Kiyan." I stuttered and looked down. 'Girl you did not just give this man your name!!! Do you have a freaking death wish or are you just very naive sprinkled with a lot of stupidity?' My head screamed at me. Okay so maybe I did give a total stranger my name but it's not like he can use it for anything. Right? 

 

The boy smiled brightly and started to walk closer to me. Looking me up and down. I noticed that he help something in his hand but I couldn't make out what it was. It looked like a bundle of wet napkins that were dripping onto the floor. Softly he said, "Miss Kiyan, it's nice to meet you! I just love meeting new people. Especially young girls. My name is Lee Tae-Tae. I hope we can become great friends!!" He held his free hand out towards me for a handshake and we shook hands. As soon as my hand made contact with his hand his smile windened even more but there was something behind this smile. His eyes looked like they held something sinister. 

 

I then fell out of my trance when I noticed that his hand has some sort of liquid on it. He immediatly let go of my hand when he saw my expression change from dazed to shock. Tae-Tae walked back over to where he stood when I had found him in the alleyway and leaned over something. "Rest well whatever your name was. The chase was fun but in the end you only got caught." I tried to get a closer look at what he was staring at when the clouds covering part of the moon moved a little allowing me to see something very shocking...

 

Tae-Tae had huge black wings on his back and was hovering over a woman who was lying unconscious on the floor. He turned to face me. "It was very nice meeting you miss Kiyan," He lifted his occupied hand to his lips and something very slowly. I caught sight of what was in his hand and the my face twisted into pure horror. 

 

The woman had a hole in her chest meaning she was probably dead...and TaeTae was holding her heart in his right hand.

 

"but I suggest you start running for your poor useless life..."

 

Taemin

 

-----------------------

 

A/N: Sorry it's not that good but I promise that it will get better and I will start writing longer chapters. Please leave a comment and subscribe!! The Gif is not mine. ~ Authornim