1) Desperation

✨ BTS : Journey of idols ✨

I used to be a happy joyfull person 

Until , All of my wealth , house , family burnt down.
 
I have nothing left. I dont have anything on me
I can't even afford the school fee for next month.
Which means i only have ONE WEEK left to study in my highschool.
 
My bestfriend left me. All of my friend left me.
I had to sleep on a small street with cardboards and newspaper. All i eat is a cheap junk food. All i have was my phone and the charger. I can only charge my phone in my classroom.
 
I cried everynight , I dont know where to start my new life , everything seems so hard and new to me. But I'll just shrug it off today and worry after i COMPLETELY have no money on me.
 
Oh yea, i also have one precious thing left. My popularity among boys. I was born with talents , Like dancing high technique, singing , and even rapping. The boys on my school still likes me. My face and my talent wins than the wealth i had.
I was secretly hoping that in one week i can get a miracle where the boys will help me by donating a little amount of money.
 
*6 DAYS PASSED * And no , NO ONE WAS HELPING ME ,THE MIRACLE I WAS HOPING DIDNT happen at all. It was my fu*king last day studying in my highschool. I was too fukin poor to pay the fee. Is this how my life gonna end? I seriously wanted to kill myself at that time . Nobody cared when i told them ( my friends ) that i need a help on economy shortage.
 
And in the last moment when i was about to leave my school in despair
 
I found my savior
 
Bangtan boys.