Prologue

She's Dating The Gangster (SOON)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the usual day for the students of Seoul Academy. Everyone is trying their best to comprehend every little thing their Teacher say. Especially for the Seniors who only have months left before their Graduation. Well, everyone is trying their best, except for the brown haired girl at the back of the classroom of Section D. 

 

Instead of listening to what the teacher is trying to explain, her mind is already travelling to her own little world... Her own little world where nothing else matters except her favorite, Jokbal. The teacher who already noticed that the girl is not paying attention yet paid no attention to her. He already knew that No other words can motivate this girl to try harder. He has already done his best to scold her, or try giving rewards to her. But nothing was ever successfully. Whenever he tries something, she would just stare blankly at him, and when he's done, she will just simply leave or just sleep in her desk. Not that she's stupid or dumb, but it's just, well she's pretty stupid for someone is her year. She can't do math. She doesn't do well in History too. And for god's sake, Her english is terrible. The only thing she's good at is Dancing. But No one except the girl and her best friend, Sana, knew about this. 

 

"She's hopeless" - That is what everyone is thinking.. Even Sana knew that the girl should try harder or else she wouldn't be able to graduate with her. Sana is the complete opposite of her. She's pretty,famous, and really diligent in everything she does. That's why she's not as flunk as her. 

 

"Momo, let's go. It's already lunch break" Sana tried to wake up her day dreaming best friend. When she didn't respond, Sana did what she usually do wake her up. And that's.......

 

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" 

 

Momo's piercing voice was heard the room. Thank God, there was only few students inside the room... or else they would be in big trouble.

 

"Yah! You know how much I hate it when someone touch my ear right!" Momo trying to be mad because Sana disturb her lovely dream. 

 

"Mianhe Momo-chan~ Let's go to the roof top now. I'm hungry!!!" Sana grabbed Momo and her lunchbox and the two together went to their secret place at the roof top.


Sana is the only friend Momo has. They were together ever since they are in Grade School so that's explain how much close they are. They know ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter