Stolen

Dear Taehyung

 

Dear Taehyung, 

 

 

 

 

I slept in the class and I got a detention and so Taetae.

 

I asked him why did he slept in the class too and he said; "Because I can't stop thinking about you last night and so I sleep at 4am or so. This is your fault!"

 

I was about to have butterflies in my stomach until he blames me. Why did he blamed me when I didn't blame him? Punk.

 

 

I woke up with his jacket in detention room while he's head on my lap and sleeping soundly.

 

 

 

I got a chance to study his face and yes, again, he is so handsome.

 

 

 

 

Why is my heart beating so fast? And why did his eyes open suddenly and smiled at me and say; "I love you."

 

 

 

I was about to tell him to stop kidding but then he sat up and kiss my lips.

 

 

 

Oh my G!

 

 

 

 

But.. The teacher caught us and was about to tell us that our detention time is over but we ended at the Principal's office.

 

 

 

Got detention, got my first kiss stolen, and listened to Principal's sermon,

Armie.

 

 

 

P.S. I was about to get a butterflies in my stomach until the Teacher caught us. While in the Pricipal's office Taehyung said he's just dreaming. Sort of sleep-walking but his called "kiss-dreaming". That boy!!