001

One Messaged Received
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

just get it together, and then baby cheer up~

be a man yeah, a real man yeah

i gotta see you love me like a real man

be a man yeah, a real man yeah

i gotta see you love me like a real man

 

"CHEER UP BABY! CHEER UP BABY! ASDFGHJKL~" I sang and danced along to the music even though I don't know some of the lyrics, I'm having my own concert here inside my room. Kekeke~ 

"Wendy-ah! Keep it down, your music can be heard outside the house!" Seulgi shouted outside my door. Ooops, was it that loud? So I just decided to stop the music and went out of my room. And to my surprise Seulgi was still there holding a broom and a dustpan with her, oh right today's saturday and in our family saturday means cleaning day. Odd right? But its like our ritual already.

"Ha, its good to know that you've decided to go out. Now, help me here because its only the two of us cleaning today." she said and handed to me the broom and dustpan. But wait, she said its only the two of us cleaning today. WHAT?

"WHAT? Yah, what do you mean?!" I shouted to her face with my face having a ridiculous 'O'-shaped expression on it, which made Seulgi laugh a bit. Well, I'm the derp queen after all.

"Chill Wen, Joy and Yeri went to their school because they had classes to make up, and Irene unnie went to her work today." she explained while chuckling. 

"Oh I understand." I said while nodding my head.

"So yeah, let's clean sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter