Uh...Guys?

Uh...Guys?

         It was one morning when SHINee went to do a photoshoot for the photo book included in their repackaged album "Married to the Music". Basically the first hour or so was just waiting for their turns to take photos and SHINee being SHINee, ya'know Taemin doing his Michael Jackson moves, Minho fanboying over some sport thing, Jonghyun and Key making out in the corner, and Onew eating some chicken that happen to be there.

             After that, Onew had his shoot where he had to wear a blindfold which already was a bad idea since he's hella clumsy even with clear vision. After a while of trying to get Onew in the correct poses for the photos everyone was getting hella tired because he kept falling over and breaking things, which mean't the photographer had to find his back up camera because the leader tripped and ended up smashing his expensive camera and the staff had to run away multiple times from him since he almost whacked them with the bat he was provided with.

            Any-who, after the other SHINee members ended up face palming more then what was appropriate for one photoshoot and several almost-injuries with the staff, everyone somehow managed to f**ck with Onew by just ditching him (poor dubuㅎㅈㅎ). After several moments of complete silence and the sounds of camera clicking coming to a halt, Onew's leader senses kicked in, he lightly yelled,"Hey, what's going on?"(http://youtu.be/ZZ5LpwO-An4)


Onew was confused and a bit scared, so logically he took the blindfold off after bracing himself for the worse and found himself all alone. "G-Guys?!" the leader stuttered looking around. His first thought was,"Oh girl if Lee Soo Man hears about this, they're gonna get their a*sses beat." Second of all he felt hurt that the members would just leave him like that.

     But all of a sudden he smelt something familiar. Onew would know that smell anywhere, it was coming from the only thing that would always be there for him through thick and thin, something that would comfort him when his role as leader became to stressful, it was his beloved...

Chicken.

"Chicken... What are you doing here, I thought I finished you earlier?"

The bucket of chicken sat in silence.

"Chicken, I-I don't know what to say but... I love you."

Then Onew had to leave because he still had to get his way to the next thing on his schedule, and scold the younger members of SHINee, but he would never forget his chicken for he would eat it even if he was dying.


El Fin.