Peter Pan's First Love

Forever My Peter Pan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was definitely one of the days that all of the boys are all happy and energetic. Sure they are all happy being able to sing and dance for their fans, but we can’t deny the fact that there are days when they are tired to even talk to each other. There are days that they have their own schedule and spent the rest of the day resting and sleeping. But today was an exception.

 

The boys has finally won their third crown for their comeback song.  In addition to that, SM has finally granted their 1 month vacation after their promotions and solo activities. At last, all of the hard work they’ve done for the last 6 months are paying off.  Everyone is busy drinking and eating. The chatters can be heard all the way from the first floor of the place they rented but they don’t care. Even their sometimes Strict Leader Suho doesn’t give a damn today. The boys deserved this. After all, it’s been months since they’ve gone out complete.

 

Baekhyun and Chen are taking over the Karaoke and the rest of the boys are just watching and laughing at how silly they look. Even Lay who’s not fond of drinking alcohol is drinking tonight. Kai who has been feeling down ever since his relationship was revealed to the public is smiling and having fun too. Everyone is having fun, well, everyone……especially our favorite Happy virus.

 

 

Chanyeol was unusually quiet today. He’s not hogging the microphone of the Karaoke Machine. He’s not pissing off Kyungsoo. He’s not holding his phone and updating his Instagram account. He was just there. Drinking his heart out while listening to Suho’s never-ending stories. The members doesn’t mind tho, they thought that maybe Chanyeol is just too tired to play around. And besides, he’s smiling and laughing with them too, so they don’t have anything to complain about, right?

 

 

Baekhyun who knows the reason for Chanyeol’s odd behavior has been looking out for him secretly. Today was that day. And just by seeing Chanyeol’s face, he knows that Chanyeol is still not over it.

 

 

The celebration continues until their Manager went to fetch them. It was 3am now and the boys still need their sleep. Even if they still want to stay, they didn’t argue with him. They are already grateful for letting them celebrate together today.

 

Everyone was getting ready to go when their Manager approached Chanyeol. Chanyeol who was quite drunk just stared at him, waiting for what will his Manager will say. “Chanyeol-ah, I really don’t know if this is the right time to give this to you but…… Just.. just have it. Someone gave it this morning…” He smiled and placed the package at the table infront of Chanyeol. He slowly get it and placed it his lap. “What’s that?” Baekhyun asked. “Careful Yeol, It wasn’t from a sasaeng, right?”

 

Chanyeol was thinking of the same thing. But then, Maybe their manager has checked it first before giving it to him. Reluctantly, He opened the box… but instead of finding something unusual. He just found a little pink notebook and a note. It was just a simple and short note but enough to make Chanyeol’s heart beat fast.

 

He can’t believe what he’s seeing right now. The note has a really similar hand writing. A hand writing that belongs to someone from Chanyeol’s past..

 

 

Baekhyun who was just beside Chanyeol tap his shoulder. He already read what was written in the note and he too cannot believe on what he’d read.  It was impossible but yet nothing is impossible in this world right. He tried to smile at Chanyeol knowing that he must be happy right now. After receiving a note from her.

 

But instead of a smiling, Chanyeol just stared blankly at nowhere without any expression. And baekhyun has seen this expression twice from the past. “Only her can make Chanyeol look like this……” He thought to himself“

 


“It’s been 5 years now, oppa. Are you doing Okay? I can see your star shining brightly even at my place. I miss you, oppa. I really do.”

 

­­

CHANYEOL 

 

Saying that I’m mad is an understatement. It was beyond that. How can she be this thick-faced to send me a package after what happened between us? FIVE ING YEARS HAS PASSED AND SHE’S SAYING THAT SHE MISSED ME?

 

I’m not falling for her silly games anymore. I can’t believe that she still has a heart to send me this. I’m over her. I don’t love her anymore.

 

 

 

But…. I just can’t throw away this. Something is telling me to read the little notebook, and I did.

It was a collection of phrases and poems. And I’m not stupid not to think that it was about us, about me. I can tell that she wrote this few years back because the notebook seems old.

I read a few of the notes. But one note caught my attention.

 

I turned the last page of the book I wrote about you.

I don’t have the strength to end this but I have to.

Because I know that this is not yet the end,

But a new beginning for us.

Because I’m going to meet you again.

 

 

Judging by the way it was written, she started writing before we officially became a couple.  Reading this makes me feel nostalgic of how everything was simple back then. Back then, I was contented by getting enough sleep, going to school, eating my mother’s delicious food and being with Momo.

 

Momo. A name that I’ve avoided saying for five years now. A name that I’ve avoided mentioning to anyone. A name that I’ve kept calling in my dreams. A name that I’ve buried a long time ago in my heart. But still, it was the same name that can my heart beat fast. It was the same name that can my heart feel something that I don’t usually feel. It was the same name that can make me happy and sad at the same time. A name that belongs to the only woman I’ve ever loved dearly.

 

 

Momo was my first girlfriend. They moved to the house next to mine when I was first year high school. Since then, we became best friends. She was the one who taught me how to cook. She was the one who asked me to learn to play piano so that I can play for her. She was the one who called me her Happy Virus.

 

 

We dat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter