Change that, I love her

More Than a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, Byulyi" Seulgi greeted with her brow raised staring at the chipmunk, she clearly know why the chipmunk was in front of their room. Byulyi is looking for Yongsun again, nodding at Seulgi's greeting she scanned the room and sighed in disappointment seeing no Yongsun anywhere. 

"Oh hey there, Chipmunk" someone greeted with a mocking smile while crossing her arms, walking towards the bear and chipmunk, Byulyi just snorts softly while Seulgi wrapped her arms around the girl's waist. 

"Are you seriously mocking me now, Irene?" Byulyi asked as she looks at the pretty lady in front of her, Irene just released a grin and rest her head on Seulgi's shoulder. 

"is it obvious? sorry" She sticks her tongue out after and chuckled, Byulyi just shook her head and Seulgi chuckled, glancing at her girlfriend. Yes! while byulyi was having a mess with her love life, Seulgi found the perfect day to ask Irene to be hers. 

"But I see why you're here...again. Just sorry to disappoint you but, Yongsun is still absent. It's been 3 days" Irene told the chipmunk while looking at her seriously, her hands playing with seulgi's. 

"She's so disappointed with you Byulyi" Seulgi told her in a matter of fact tone and byulyi just nodded her head and sighed in frustration. Byulyi doesn't really know why yongsun is like that but she wants to explain herself to the squirtle. 

"I don't know but...What happened to you?!" Seulgi asked, she knew what happened, Byulyi told her and the others though, but their reactions are somehow the same, which she find weird but shrugged it off. 

"I don't know Seul, maybe I kissed her because of the alcohol, I'm not thinking straight that time- 

"it's because you're not straight" Irene joked and laughs, Seulgi and byulyi chuckles after and shakes their head, Byulyi turned to Seulgi again and continued where she stop. 

"aynways, all I know and sure is that, whatever happened that night, it's so wrong" 

"really wrong considering the fact that you like yongsun. Man you should have push your ex when she did that, see how hurt yongsun is because the girl she l-" before Irene spills more, Seulgi widened her eyes and quickly sealed her lover's lips with her own. That's the first thing that came into her mind to make her girlfriend shut up though, and it work cause Irene kisses back and soon they are making out in front of the chipmunk who has a disgusted face. 

"The disrespect" byulyi clicked her tongue and shook her head, as she leave the two alone, looking down at the floor absentmindedly, that night keeps on replaying on her mind and as it keeps on replaying, her guilt is growing more and more. She's now aware that she is falling for Yongsun but she doesn't know what she should do about Eun Ae. "Why does it have to be complicated?" 

 

--

"Yongsun unnie!" Please come out now~ you've been absent for three days and you don't eat much, we are  very worried about you!" wheein shouted as she keeps knocking on the older's door, Hyejin is behind the puppy, worry is painted in both of their faces. Meanwhile, Yongsun is just staring at her door, sitting on the corner of her room, hugging both of her knees, still thinking about that night. Oh how her heart breaks because of that. "I shouldn't be like this, Me and Byulyi are not a couple and Eun Ae has the right to take a chance to get byulyi back...but.. I love Byulyi"  Yongsun thought as another tear falls down her eyes. She keeps still in her position while sobbing for the next 10 minutes until she saw her door lying on the floor. 

"Told you to open the door unnie!" Wheein shouted again, with a frown on her face as she walks closer to the frozen squirtle who is now looking at her door, ready to cry again. 

"Well now she has no door and she can't ignore us" Hyejin laugh as she entered the squirtle's dungeon, making sure she step in the door. "Damn, my puppy sure is scary" she mumbled while jumping a little at the poor door. 

"Yongsun unnie, you need to fix yourself, we don't want you to be like this" Wheein said softly as she kneeled down and pulls the fragile squirtle in her arms, yongsun buried her face on the puppy's shoulder and sobs softly. The puppy sighed and comfort the older girl while the lion sat on the squirtle's bed and patted her head.

'Yongsun unnie, just talk to byulyi unnie- 

"No..I don't wanna..How can I say this to her? like 'hey! I'm a mess beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter