Heart Striker

Heart Striker

 

Amusement park......turns to be :(

 

 

Gongchan’s POV

“Why in the world are we going to an amusement park?? Noona! You know that your baby brother is a celebrity now.. I can’t just show myself in public. And with a beautiful girl like you… Ohhh geezz.. my fans are going to kill my sister!!!!! NO!!!!”

“Yah! You think too much! Channii!!.. Don’t worry about that..You can always wear some disguise..”  Yeah, she’s right but why amusement park>?..She’s acting like a child again… Psshh.. Well, my sister is a little late with her looks.. I mean.. She’s already twenty but she still looks like seventeen year old Jiyeon. Aigoo..

“Please Channii.. Let’s spend time together…okay?? I miss my little Channii…” Then she squeeze my cheeks with her two hands.. Aisshh..

“Noona! Stop that!!” I moved away her hands.. She’s really acting so weird.. “okay, fine.. wait here… I’ll just change.”Then I immediately change to a disguise suit,. Maybe this black Hoodie will do and my weirdo glasses.

Then off we go…

 

“Woooaahh.. Carousel! Let’s ride the Horsey!!!” err?? Carousel?

“Noona, I’m starting to doubt that you’re twenty already….” LoL. She hates talking about her age..

“Yah!!! What did you say???!!! Do I look like I’m a kid, huh?” hahah! What a funny reaction…

“yeah.. precisely….”  AHHH!!!!!!... “AAHH!! NOONA!! You look like an ajumma already..!!!”  Now she’s squeezing my left cheeks so hard… geezz.. I’m about to cry now..!!

“You’re such a bad boy Channii! Making your sister feel bad!!... Do you want me to punish you here?” Ohh she’s gone mad now… Okay….

“Mianhae ajumma!.. I’ll never ever joke about you looking like a kid..I’ll always call you ajumma, please let go,, it hurts… aahh!!”  eeekk!!!  OUCH!!!!!!! Aiiiisshh!!! Then she let go my red cute face…. “Bad Noona!”

“I want to ride that carousel!!!!!! Buy the ticket now, Channii!!!”

“arasso..(ok, I got it).. You don’t have to yell..” I just smiled walking away from her… I got some crazy idea in my mind….

“NOONNA!! LET’S PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!!!”  As I looked back at her… I wave my hands saying goodbye and randomly Run off…

“YAHH!!!!!! CHANNNII!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!!!!!” she runs towards my direction… “YOURE SO DEAD!!! GONGCHAN!!!”

 

 

Play this song to help the mood of the story...  just one touch and off you go..^^

 

 

 

 

I run as fast as I could.. trying to get away from her… HAHAH!! I love playing hide and seek with Noona,.. But too bad she’s really good at finding me every time we play.. way back then.. but when she hides.. I’ll never had a single chance to find her… pretty weird huh?... Well this time.. she’ll never find me… ahahha!!

 

I hide under the big bush….She was shouting my name already…err.. Aigoo.. Noona is so dumb.. Someone may think that the Gongchan she’s calling is the Gongchan of B1A4..Which is really me.. aishh… I ducked down.. Covering my bare face as I walked across the shooting booth into another… She was already heading to the gate..She might think that I really ran off…

I can see her face was no longer mad.. but instead she’s already worried… Aigoo… noona worried too much..she might think that I left her alone… she really don’t like to be alone…and she even cries when she wakes up in the morning when she found out that I got off already for my work..She’s pretty weird but I love the way she is… She often like to tell her stories.. Like a bedtime story…tsk.tsk.. Sometimes I’m the one who feel embarrass..

 

I walked closer ..she was across the road.. I never saw her so worried before, she called my name again..

 

“NOONA!”..

Then our eyes met.. I saw her eyes full of tears.. I guess she’s scared..She slowly walked towards me.. when a car came rushing, and a load sound of brake  .. Dragging my sister to the side walk.. I came rushing towards the car.. Hoping to see my sister in one piece..

“NOONNA!!....”  I hug her…I tried to find her pulse, too see if she’s still.. you know… alive… but I couldn’t find it.. “Yah!! Noona! Open your eyes…!!” I felt my eyes blurry… “ yah! Park Jiyeon!,, wake up!!!” I was holding her so tight.. I shake her shoulders.. Asking for a response… but she didn’t.. “Noona! Yah! Noona! Look at me..” I tapped her cheeks a few times.. “ Open your eyes… Please!!!.. Please Noona!..!!”  I hugged her again… “ Help!!!... Call the ambulance..!! please.. help my sister…”

 

No one’s helping us so I carry her… I run as fast as I could…there’s a near hospital here..Her face was full of blood… she didn’t even move a bit….I was crying so hard…and worrying so much… I didn’t bother about my image as a celebrity.. I don’t care about them.. all I care about is my sister… She took care of me when dad left us… she’s always there for me.. always wants the best for me… I didn’t even get a chance to thank her for everything…for the never ending love she gave me… I still have to pay you back Noona! So please… stay with me… stay with your little Channii….

 

 

 

 

Authors note:

Here’s another update… did I make it so soon? Err.. Jiyeon got in an accident… what do you think will happen to her.. will she die? Of course not… hahhaha.. don’t worry… thanks for reading my fan fics… and please… play the song if required… it helps your mood… I hope you like this chapter… I’ll try to make a good story for you guys… so keep on subscribing and leave your comments and feedbacks.. ^^