Her.

How do I love thee?

They said...

 

Love is patient. 

Love is kind. 

It does not boast.

It does not envy.

It is not proud.

 

I have never thought I'd be doing the exact same thing as the above until... until I met you.

Yes.

You. Just YOU.

My love.. *kiss*

 

Now. Don't be too shocked. Close that mouth of yours and stop laughing. This is still me. It's just that I'm trying my hardest to express everything I've been wanting to say to you since the first time we met.  I know I was not the most expressive of people but if I could just use all the words in this world to show you just how much you mean to me, I'd probably explode. So let me use this space to tell you just how much.

Okay, here it goes..

 

I met your eyes for the first time on that extremely cold day in Seoul, remember? From then on, I knew I was a goner. Your gaze is something I just can't met for fear I'd drown in them. Too intense!

But then you smiled. You smiled until your eyes disappeared into lines! I have never seen someone smiled that bright. That smile killed me the second time. I love your smiles.

Then you held my hand. My heart stopped the third time. I think I actually stopped breathing. For yours is as warm as the summer, I feel like living again.

And then you hugged me...

I just come undone. *sniff*

 

Bali happened..

 

Finland happened..

 

Beijing..

 

Wait.

Do you have any idea how much I wanted to hug you every time you do these little things for me? Opening doors. Pulling out chairs. Tucking those stray hairs of mine just so I don't eat them. I've wanted to hug you each and every time you do these things. And it's not because I'm thankful that you do them. It's because my heart can't handle all that and I have just got to hug you tight. Like my life depends on it.

So, if you see me twitching, do not fear, that's just me controlling myself before I scare you away with my own clinginess.

And yes, I've also wanted to kiss you ever since Bali. Dreamt of it even. Don't go imagining weird things here, okay? I wanted to but I just don't have the courage to do it yet. So, wait for it. My kiss attacks. *winks*

 

So yeah..

Thank you...

Thank you for being born to this world..

Thank you for being YOU.

They said you're lucky to have met me. But it's the other way around, I am the lucky one.

 

So how do I love thee?

 

I love your eyes for they see the real me.

I love your lips for the way you smile at the world.

I love your cheeks for it shows those damn dimples I'd want to poke each and every time.

I love your hands for the way they protect me.

I love your heart for the way it healed my own.

I love you... and that's that.

 

Sarranghae!

 

Yours forever,
Cheon Seong-Im