-Mystery of rain-

Night Rain

      "You can't just go and meet him! What if it's a trap?" Hoya was holding my shoulders and shaking my body while angrilly speaking the words,the fire was burning in his eyes as he refused to let me go and meet Bang Yongguk and find out what he wants. My hands brushed off his from my shoulders and I took a side step ,getting around his body and reached for the door when another hand stopped me from opening it. My eyes ,emotionless,mostly fed up with Hoya's nagging ,looked at Jungkook,the boy who didn't interfere for most part in the 'fight' we had ,but now he decided to stop me from going as well? My lips left a heavy sigh as I retreated from going through the door and waited for Jungkook to say something. "Nari,at least,let me take you to the place and wait for you to finish the discussion with him." he said and Hoya immediatelly hit upside down the younger boy ,with loud curses Jungkook turned around and 'what the hell'ed at Hoya who just crossed his arms before speaking "Yes,bring her there and let her be ambushed by the guy who tried to kill her. Great plan,you ing moron." Jungkook looked between me and Hoya "You see her determination? She will still go ,even if we lock her in a room!" he exclaimed. Finally Hoya gave in,after 40 minutes of us non-stop arguing of why it is a good idea to go and why it is a bad idea to go,Hoya gave in to the most foolish words that came out of Jungkook. But the youngest did say truth,I would find a way to get out and get to the meeting.

      With Hoya being a nerve-wreck instead of Sungkyu,who still ,together with Hoseok were recovering ,me and Jungkook headed off towards one of the small café's nearby my house.
      It was a really quiet place ,where we stopped were parked only three cars and the café,though looked cozy from outside was rather quiet and mysterious. No one came out and no one went in,as if the life had stopped here or there was a barrier that stopped time from progressing it's damage on the building and people. My steps were slow yet calm,strangely I didn't feel afraid,it felt right to go and meet Bang Yongguk,it felt as if I will learn something important to me through this meeting. My head turned towards where Jungkook had parked and I saw the young male's gaze was piercing my silhouette,afraid to loose it and never find his jewel,was what I saw within his gaze. I gave him a smile,reassuring that everything will be fine and he replied with weaker one back. Turning around ,I continued my walk towards the medium sized café,now through the windows I could notice few people inside,all of them looked similar yet I couldn't see them as they had turned their backs towards me. The closer I were to the café ,the lighter my head felt and once I grasped the door handle,pushing the door open without wasting time,I was greeted by the sweet scent of apples soaked in caramel. The inside of the café looked even cozier. The chairs were all with soft padding and in beige color,the tables were dark,caramel brown color on few of them stood cactuses ,on others roses,the walls were printed with victorian and gothic style elements and the floor was carpeted in wine red color. It smelled like memories of good times,it couldn't be explained,but this was the first thought that appeared in my head when the sweet scent entered my lungs.

        It didn't take me long to notice the curly,black haired male and his people with him,were they friends or just gang members didn't bother me much. My feet slowly brought me to where they were sitting and standing and Yongguk's eyes looked up, a huge ,gummy smile appeared on his face as he stood up and lightly pushed me down on the chair where he sat. I was taken back by his gestures and didn't have much time to react,but words escaped my lips "Shouldn't you be in jail for murdering her?" his hands didn't clench my shoulders tighter nor did his jaw clench,his eyes looked as calm as they did before,but his smile disappeared. He took a seat in front of me and others sat on each side of us. "Did you even know her? Knew what she did,who she was?" asked Yongguk as he looked at me with the same calm expression. My head tried to remember any details my classmate told me about her present life and I couldn't recall anything,he got me on that one. My head shook to sides answering his question as he motioned to one male on my right. "Zelo,give her the files." the young male pushed to my side a black folder with pieces of sheets in it and muttered a 'here you go' . My hands grasped the folder and I opened it, a sense of deja vu creeping inside me. First paper read the basic information about my classmate,the next was her diplomas and where she studied,third was where my heart stopped. It was the file about a gang and she was named as the best assassin in it. The folder slipped from my grasp and fell on the table with a quiet 'shwish'. Yongguk stood up and went over to me ,his hand landing on my shoulder softly. "I am a criminal,but I,like Suga,am an ex-police officer,precisely a detective,this is the reason why I didn't go to jail and why I did what I did then." his hand moved from my shoulder to the folder ,my eyes following his every move. He took away few sheets of paper and found the one he looked for ,handing it to me as my shaky hands grasped the paper,Yongguk never letting it go,probably because it would fall out of my grasp once again.

---
     Eliminate the target Bam Nari as soon as possible.
We will organize the return party and you will have to lure her to come to it.
Eliminate her shortly after the party ,when everyone will be heading back to their cars.
Use weapon that won't make anyone suspicious and question you.
Eliminate anyone who will attack you.
If you are going to fail,you know what you must do.
---

       My eyes looked at Yongguk and then at everyone at the table. "How-" I paused for a moment,letting myself calm down,as anger instead of shock and fear run through me. "How did you find this information?" Yongguk went back to his seat and leaned back in it ,his left leg put over his right. "The gang in which she was,had a double agent,who was afraid to loose his life ,because of their strict rules for every little mistake, that he lent us a hand in finding out everything about them." I nodded my head ,but still felt like my question wasn't answered "Then why the whole drama on that day?" Yongguk laughed a bit ,his bangs slightly bouncing with his body movement. "It's part of the work. I am a leader,but I follow orders from police as well. They were the ones who told me to act that way,to not blew my cover." I sighed,it was confusing to me ,yet I could understand it all,my grandfather had done the same,just he decided to completely disappear instead of act in a certain way. My head nodded and I let my hands rest on the table "Can I get a cup of tea?" I asked Yongguk and he ,as if awoken from slumber,jumped from his seat "Ah,where are my manners. Forgive me,please. What kind of tea,do you want ?" amused by the males outburst ,I couldn't help ,but chuckle which earned me a few smiles from other boys. "Black one,please." with that Yongguk was hurriedly going towards a door and disappearing in the room. At the same time when Yongguk disappeared one of the males suddenly spoke,catching my attention "We aren't your enemies,actually ,we are like a good friends with Dragons. The situation turned this way that we had to put you in danger to get to our goal. Underworld is being manipulated too." The blond haired male explained "And the guys do know how to fight,my ribs still hurt" a male with black hair and slanted eyes commented about the evening where BTS fought them. The tallest one let out a small,heart warming chuckle "We ,probably,should introduce ourselves as,there is a possibility that all of us will meet very soon." I looked at the male beside me,giving him a questioning look and he ignored it,saying his own name "You already know me as Zelo,the one there is Daehyun-" he pointed to the blond boy ,who spoke after Yongguk's presence was gone, "near him is Jongup-" the boy with dirty brown hair,gave me a small smile "That one is the cringy Himchan- " "Oh ,shut up." The black haired boy with slanted eyes growled playfully "And this here is Youngjae" he pointed to the only male who was reading a book and his eyes locked with mine once his name was said,the small smile visible on his face for a second. I bowed a little in my sitting position  "It's a pleasure to meet you,I am Nari." strangely I felt comfortable with them,eventhough I should be cautious ,but it felt like the incident never happened and a group of friends met up to talk about their lives. Yes....if she would be still alive,I wonder if I could have learned the fact that she was in a gang and her goal was to kill me. What did she feel when her boss gave her such mission? Did she feel afraid,hurt? Or maybe she hated me and wanted to sooner rip out my vocsl chords? These thoughts will surelly haunt my mind for some time,until I'll learn why the gang had targeted me.

        Sipping on my tea and talking to the boys who's gang name was Black Mask ,the hours passed quiet fast and soon I was welcomed with a cautious ,brown haired boy entering the café. Once he spotted me,his distressed face turned into one of his relaxed ones. He approached us,neither of people at the table noticing his arrival,and cleared his throat. I looked up and put the cup of tea down "Jungkook,I thought you received my message..." I didn't finish my sentence as Jungkook nodded,spoke up interrupting me "Yes and you expected me to just drive away?" his arms crossed and stare was stern,the boys around me tensed up a bit as well from Jungkook's sudden dark aura. Yongguk was first to stand up and speak "I understand your worries Jeon ,but we are allies,it was a job that we had to do in order to eliminate the target who was targeting Nari." a sudden chuckle was heard "Yo dawg!" Himchan yelled out and Daehyung hit him across the head "Stop watching those damn memes on the internet." he silently grumbled. Yongguk cleared his throat as Jungkook's stare just harder upon hearing the explanation. "I know it lacks any logic,but we ,as a gang, work under police and are actually detectives ourselves,sadly we don't have as much free will as normal gangs,because police helps us ,they know everyone in our gang yet they use us as their spy gang." Junkgook uncrossed his arms ,taking a seat across from me "So you are like double agents? Flooding information to police and back to gangs,or what?" he asked ,his index finger tapping on the desk."No," Zelo began instead of their leader "Completely wrong is your way of thinking about us." he continued as Yongguk was kind enough to go make another cup of tea for the sudden guest. "You see,we are a gang,but we ran into problems and police gave us an option - jail time for all our lives or help them capture certain gang members that are threat to everyone ,even other gangs." Jungkook frowned upon this "So that night,what exactly happened?" Daehyung spoke up this time "It was all planned. The people there knew about the plan,they were from police themselve." "A staged play,hmmm? Well," Jungkook paused,his eyes meeting mine ,for a moment of us communicating through stares, he nodded his head "Alright,I will trust you as I see Nari's trust has been gained already." All the boys smiled ,glad that they have been accepted instead of rejected. And even I felt better knowing that at least between thesd people there won't be any war. All of us continued to talk about what has happened in the underground and what is planned to happen as Yongguk brought the steamy cup of tea to Jungkook. "Our leader,Namjoon, has been thinking of betraying us," Jungkook said,his eyes looking at the steam,that slowly floated from cup,dancing around and disappearing. "And we saw that Fan Fei has been killed." he ended as everyone's eyes opened wider. "The underground bussinesman who was so interested in selling drugs and getting new girls for his nightclub?" Youngjae asked ,his book long forgotten and lying on the table with his empty cup where used to sleep coffee drink. I nodded as I drunk the last of my tea ,putting the cup down "And Taeyeo's close friend had been killed there too." Yongguk looked at me,his mind visibly not in this reality. "Did you ask Myungsoo about this?" Zelo was the one to ask"How do you know him?" I asked ,my brows furrowing."He is in police,we meet him frequently ,plus,he gives various information about our target,a good guy,I must say. Really smart." Zelo complimented the said boy and I felt proud for my friend . His childhood wasn't of the best ones ,his parents being the lowlives and selling him to black market for organs,but police caught them faster than they could give him to the seller and because of that Myungsoo decided to become a police officer and later a detective to fight people like his parents were. My smile was visible on my face "I see,I'm glad he is helping you. He really is a hardworking guy." Most people nodded at my statement. 
      Our conversation lasted for another hour and afterwards we bid each other our goodbyes and drove off to BTS' headquarter.

      Upon entering the building I was met with stressed Hoya ,who soon calmed down once I was able to explain to everyone what happened at the café and who the guys were. Sungkyu and Hoseok had awoken as well and the boys fed them some soup ,me checking their wounds and changing their bandages. The day had been exhausting for me so ,after finishing with Hoseok's bandages I decided to go to sleep earlier. All boys told their goodnights to me and getting back to what they were doing,I went upstairs to the vacant room that Jin gave to me for the time I was staying here to help Sungkyu and Hoseok. My body,heavy and exhausted,hit the comfortable bed and my eyes slowly closed as my mind was drifting off to dreamland.

       Eyes shot up,my heart pounded hard and body trembling. Awoken by a sudden loud bang on the door ,I sat in the bed ,listening for any movements outside the door. Nothing. It was quiet again. Despite my curiosity ,I stayed in the bed ,no, I decided to get up from it ,preparing myself for whatever was outside the door. Few minutes passed and it was still quiet. This time I decided to open the door. Pitch black wall stood in front of me. A slight scent of something burning hit my nostrils. Meat? Yes ,it was scent of burnt meat. Cautiosly I made my way further in the pitch black veil that  hugged my slender body,my ears trying to catch any small noise that could shout 'danger'. Feet walking on the cold ground ,I trembled,it was rather cold outside now,but not this cold for the house's temperature to drop as low as it is outside. Somehow managed to get downstairs and the scent of burning meat got stronger. The coldness of the house together with darkness were breathing  behind me ,the light from living room the only haven from them. Making my way towards the living room,I was ready to meet someone from BTS to be cooking food,but no. I was met with a strong scent of blood. Dried blood ,fresh blood. And burning flesh. Horror ate my mind as I watched ,what used to be bodies of BTS ,lying on the ground. Severely cut open and dragged ,everything was a mess. Wet felt my feet as my eyes looked down and I was standing in a pool of blood. My heart beat faster and my legs slowly gave out. Falling to the ground ,the blood splashed all over my legs. The scent made my ears ring and mind to do crazy jumps at what happened and why it had happened,opening my eyes ,everything was spinning. I sat there ,holding my head,before a single hand dropped on my left shoulder ,the liquid dripping down from it. Turning around I saw a tall figure with a knife in it's hand,raised near it's face. "Princess,why did you come out of your tower?" it spoke. A mind numbing chuckle it emitted before swinging the knife back and towards me. My legs didn't listen to me and I was face to face with the knife ,mere seconds away from my death. The knife burried in my chest few times and my consciousness loosened. My eyes hardly kept open ,looked at the silhouette in front of me,as it kneeled down to my lying body. My eyes widened as I saw Namjoon's face as the last picture of my life. He outsmarted us,was the last thought in my mind as my last breath was taken and my body stopped moving.

       We see what we fear the most. But who we see is not up to us to decide.