Wife Material

Softly (우리 언니)

Word count: 621

 

As long as Eunha known Sowon, she has always been a great listener, leader and role model. She's like someone out of a webdrama or a cliché comic book. 

there's about a 10cm gap in height difference between the tall Sowon and the shorter Eunha. Maybe because of that Eunha likes to crawl into Sowon's lap and rest her head against the elder's neck. Sowon's kisses seemed to heal and recharge the shorter girl and despite themselves not noticing their growing feelings. the other members noticed for them. 

 

 

***

 

 

The difference between Sowon and the other kpop leaders Eunha knows of is that Sowon really cares, not only for the group. But rather as the members as individuals. 

She cares enough to cook them food everyday and remind her dorky members to clean and be tidy.

She cares enough to always be there for each of the girls. Showing the younger and shorter girls that if a tear needs to be whiped or a exhausted body needs rest, that Sowon provide it for them. 

She just wants her members to feel good and be happy. So they can all be happy together.

 

 

***

 

 

Sowon has always been a giver, of love. She does anything she can for her members. 

Especially Eunha, whose eyes always seem to land on the older woman.

Cute little Eunha who crawls into Sowon's bed at night to feel secure. Eunha who always cherishes Sowon's embrace. Sowon who's always right there, welcoming and kissing the younger. 

Eunha can't help but think that their eldest member takes really good care of her.

 

 

***

 

 

Sowon doesn't notice how close they have become, how reliant they are on each other. 

Until they are made to sleep in seperate rooms.

The other members takes notice of how Eunha never sleeps in her own bed. How the two girls are curled up facing each other like lovers every morning. 

How Sowon's kisses seems to linger on Eunha's throat and lips. They naturally move along with each other without noticing what they become. 

Lovers.

 

***

 

 

"What if one day you won't welcome me in your arms anymore?" Eunha asks, sounding just like a little child. 

"The day I won't welcome you? That's the day you won't be here to welcome" Sowon replies with a tired voice. "Of course I'll always be here for you otherwise, pabo" Sowon insures and Eunha feels embarrassed so she burries her face in the crook of the elder's neck.

Sowon's hands slips under Eunha's shirt to caress the smooth back. Eunha twitches like a dog would and Sowon can't help but giggle. She can feel the younger relax and along with that more twitching comes. 

"Don't laugh" Eunha whines. "I'm comfortable, my body does as it pleases...." Sowon nods and hugs the shorter girl closer to herself. Surpressing yet another giggle she then sighs in content as Eunha curls up and scoots closer. So close there's no space between their bodies anymore. 

 

***

 

"Should we get married?" Sowon asks out of the blue during the dorm dinner. Eunha blushes and tries to not choke in her water. 

"I mean...not now, but in the future... probably 10 years into our debut" the leader corrects herself but the members still look at her wierdly.

"Eunha ya~ I'll be your wife and you'll be mine" she continues. The called woman smiles cheekily. 

"In the future, quite possibly yes" She speaks and this time the member's gazes shift to look at her. 

"Nice" Sowon says and keeps eating. 

"You're definitely wife material, in all good and bad ways" Eunha says, errupting laughter from the 4 other girls. 

Sowon makes a grimache from across the table, causing the remaining two girls to join in on the laughing.