Deal

Love Letter

"Why do look so surprised? You were the one who asked me to come here." Seungcheol chuckled. Jeonghan regained his composure and frowned "About that, there's something I need to tell you.." He started speaking nervously. The school's bad boy is in front of him, of course he'll be scared. That guy could definately beat him to a pulp.

"What is it?" Seungcheol asked. "Haha, you're going to confess, aren't you? Princess, you've already said that in the letter." He added with a sly smile.

Jeonghan pouted. All of his fear before retracted and he raised his voice a bit, "No!! It's not that!" said Jeonghan, making the older frown in confusion. "Then what?" asked Seungcheol.

The bob-haired male took a deep breath, "The letter was supposed to be for Jisoo. I'm sorry, I mistakenly placed it in your locker." He said quickly.

"So you like Jisoo and not me?" Seungcheol asked with an eyebow raised. He look scary for a second, in Jeonghan's mind, but that was until he burst into laughter. "Oh my God, how can you not know your crush's locker?" He asked in between laughter.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes, "Okay I get it. Jisoo is my first crush okay? And I'm not a stalker like most people in this Campus, excuse you." He said.

"Well, you need to confess to him soon." Seungcheol suggested.

"Exactly, so now I need your help to clear things up with him."

"Why should I help you?" That question made Jeonghan frown because he doesn't really have enough reasons to ask the bad boy for help. Why is he even asking? OH right.. Jisoo and Seungcheol are friends. "Because the two of you are friends and with your help, I could confess easily." Jeonghan said.

"That doesn't make any sense." Seungcheol commented. "Will you help me or nah?" "What will I get if I help you?"

Jeonghan looked at him blankly "Uhm nothing?"

"Then, I won't help." Seungcheol said, grabbing his bag.

"Hey, come on! Please? I'll do whatever you want!" Jeonghan said, looking up at the bad boy with a hopeful smile.

"Hmm anything?"

"Yes, anything." OH, but Jeonghan doesn't what he's in to. Seungcheol smirked, "Deal!" he answered.

"Oh my gosh, Thank you!" Jeonghan jumped from his seat. "wait, I still have some conditions. Sit back down." Seungcheol ordered and Jeonghan nodded obediently, sitting back down. "Condition number one, you'll do my homework till graduation." said seungcheol.

"Wait, what?! No! That's too much! I have a lot of homeworks too, excuse you." Jeonghan pouted again. "Okay, how about for 4 months?"

"3 months!"

"3 months and a haft!"

"2 months!" Jeonghan offered. "2 months a haft!" seungcheol answered back. "okay, deal." Jeonghan finally agreed.

"Finally!" Seungcheol exclaimed. "Is that all?" The younger male asked, standing from his seat.

"No, I still have 2 more conditions! Do you really want my help? I could just let you do it on your own." Seungcheol asked, a bit annoyed.

"Okay fine fine! Spill it!"

"Condition number 2, You need to clean my friend's hide out for a month, as well." Jeonghan started laughing. "Why are you laughing huh?" Seungcheol asked with a frown.

"You have a hide out! Seriously! Are you five? Is this some sort of tree house?" He laughed louder.

"I'm done with you." Seungcheol started walking away. "Wait, I was just kidding! Heyyyyyyy!! Seungcheol!" He caught up with the bad boy who ignored him. "I was just kidding. C'mon, I need you to help me." Jeonghan sighed when the older ignored him again. Seungcheol kept on walking away while Jeonghan trails closely behind him. "Seungcheol. Choi Seungcheol. Cheol Cheol. Seung Seung. Cheollie. Seungie. Boy. Hey! C'mon notice me!" Jeonghan kept on calling from the back, annoying Seungcheol.

"When will you shut up?" Seungcheol asked, stopping his tracks and looking back at the bob haired male behind him.

"I'll stop now because you finally noticed me! I'm sorry, okay." Jeonghan apologized, bowing in front of Seungcheol. 'Things I do for Jisoo...Oh my gosh..'

Seungcheol raised an eyebrow, "Nope, apology denied." He said, "You're lucky, I don't hit girls...or girl looking guys.." Seungcheol said, eyeing Jeonghan. Jeonghan immediately stood straight, frowning. "what did you call me?!" Jeonghan asked loudly.

"You look like a ." Seungcheol smirked, feeling satisfied after seeing the younger's reaction. "You're mean!" Jeonghan exclaimed. "Nevermind, I don't need your help! You can also forget about your homework!" Jeonghan said before running away.

Then it hit Seungcheol. His last hope of passing just ran away. His Father would definately kill him. He isn't dumb, really, but he's too lazy to do anything connected to school, especially homework.

"Wait-" He looked around for Jeonghan but he's already too far. 'Goddammit" He hissed under his breath. Now, he needs to do a bit of research..


 

Jeonghan decided to go back home, feeling a bit gloomy.

"Jeonghan! You're early." His mother greeted immediately. Jeonghan's mother runs a small bakery for a living. "Do you want to try some of my new cakes?" She asked.

"No, thanks omma. I'm fine." Jeonghan answered shortly. "Oh, okay. I'll call you at dinner time." His mother said before going back to work. Jeonghan went upstairs, which is their house and lazily walked back to his room.

He closed the door behind him and dropped his back on his study table before laying on his bed. He brought his hand to his face, " Now, how am I supposed to confess to Jisoo?" he asked to hmself.

He closed his eyes and he eventually fell asleep. 

Jeonghan was awoken by his phone, vibrating beside him. He answered the call, haft awake "Hello?"

"Go to the park near Han River now" The person from the other line said.

"What?" jeonghan sat up from the bed.

"Yeah, go now. I'll be waiting. Don't make wait for too long though."

"Who are you?"

"Just go."

The call ended and Jeonghan stood up immediately from the bed, grabbing his sweater and wallet before running out of his room. 'It sounded like Seungcheol but how did he get my number?' He asked in his mind. Jeonghan puts the sweater on while running downstairs. "Omma, i'm gonna go somewhere. I'll be back later!"

"What about dinner?" Mrs. Yoon asked but  Jeonghan haas already ran out of the house. "Aigoo, that boy. " She complained, shaking her head.


 

Jeonghan arrived at public park immediately, since it was just a few stops away from their house. He looked at his phone "6:39 pm." He sat on one of the benches near the river, waiting for the caller ,whom he assumed to be seungcheol, to arrive.

After a few minutes, his phone rang again. He answered it, pressing it closely to his ear. "Where the hell are you?" Seungcheol asked.

"I'm already here!"

"Where??"

"I'm sitting on a bench near the river."

"Okay, I see you." He said before ending the call. soon, Jeonghan saw Seungcheol approaching him. "Hey." The older greeted.

"Why did you call me here?" he asked with a frown.

"About earlier at school. I didn't mean to call you a ." Seungcheol said, forcing the words out. 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes, "That was a bad thing to say."

"They didn't call me the bad boy for nothing." Seungcheol shrugged. "I guess they're right." Jeonghan looked down on his lap. There was an awkward silence surrounding them until Seungcheol spoke again. "I'm sorry." He said.

Jeonghan looked up at the older male, "I'll help you with Jisoo and continue with our deal, but only if you'll do my conditions and stop making fun of them.." seungcheol kept his eyes away from Jeonghan.

No one has ever heard Seungcheol apologize. Not even his father, but Jeonghan did.

"HMM, fine apology accepted." Jeonghan sighed. "Let's set some rules in this agreement." he suggested.

Seungcheol looked back at him and nodded. "Okay. What rules."
 

"Rule one, we cannot make fun of each other." Jeonghan said. 

"I agree with that. Next rule."

"Rule number two, we cannot talk to each other at School."

"Why?" asked Seungcheol. "Because Jisoo might think that we're a couple! I mean, after what happened, he'll probably assume that we're.... you know." Jeonghan pouted.

"Fine. I'll give the third rule. After this agreement, we'll stop talking to each other and carry on with our lives."
 

"Why?" Now it's jeonghan's time to ask. "Seriously, I don't want to be connected to anyone but my gang."

"You have a gang?"

"Yeah, that's why we have a hideout. Stupid." Seungcheol smirked. "Well, i'm sorry Mr. Choi, I have no idea." Jeonghan crossed his arms at his chest.

Seungcheol laughed, "You look stupid."

"Hey! You're breaking rule number one!!" Jeonghan whined. "Oh yeah, right." seungcheol nodded. Jeonghan was about to speak but suddenly, his stomach started grumbling loudly and Seungcheol bursts into laughter again.

"Shut up!" Jeonghan hit the other's arm hard. "Ouch, what did I do?"
 

"You were laughing at me!"

"Is it wrong?"
 

"Yes! You're making fun of me!" Jeonghan pouted. "C'mon. Lossen up!" Seungcheol said before standing up.

"Are you gonna leave now?" Jeonghan asked, looking up at Seungcheol.

"Nope, stand up. We're gonna get some dinner."

"Really?" Jeonghan's face lit up in excitement.

"Yes, really. Let's go." Seungcheol said as he started walking away. 

"Wait up!"

 

 

 


A/N: I finally updated this after 67890 years. Sorry for the delay. I hope you like it.

ps. I at writing the end of chapters.

subscribe - comment- upvote.