Never

Never

The first time they met, it wasn't love.
Sure he was curious at first, but it definitely wasn't love.
His palms were dry, his breaths were steady, and his heartbeats were calm. He was a bit worried though and it was enough to make him remember their first meeting.

Second meeting, he was a bit annoyed. But he helped anyway. Because... yeah, he is a good man, isn't he? A bit playboy maybe, but he wouldn't turn out those who need his help, if he can help them. And if he smiled a bit afterward, that because he felt satisfied for helping the one in need (that what he told himself over and over again).

Third time, he was afraid, but then he felt saved. And worried. Lots of worried. Nevertheless, he got a new line id, and couldn't stop smiling afterwards.....

Fourth meeting, he felt that God probably showed him His mercy. He was surprised yes. And happy.... eventhough he also felt guilty (and made sure never to call somebody in the middle of their battle again).

Next meeting (okay, he started to lose counts), he bragged about his tires. But he felt okay with it, since those used tires could be used for something else. Like training, for instance.

Then he felt a little hope. Because he was this close.... so close..... and had a chance to feel something that made him closer, much closer than before. And he felt nervous. So nervous because of their closeness....

Later, they met again. And after he ditched that girl (he said so to himself, and she's b*tch anyway), he had chance to help... and stay close.... Then a little accident happened that made his heart felt like running a marathon. And later he didn't have a heart to remove the head that fallen on his shoulder..... It strange, he thought. Because he felt peaceful.... and cosy.... Something that he didn't feel for a long time....

No no no..... he is sure that he isn't in love. Like, maybe.... but never love. No, he didn't surprised, gloomy, sad, and angry when he heard a broken heart confession. And relieved when he knowed that is just a missunderstanding (d*mn, his heart felt like pierced with hundreads needles for seconds).

And no. He definitely sure he didn't feel the urge to see the smile. He could stand the sadness. But why he still act stupid and lied? That he didn't know how to use a jump rope? 

Yes, he must be out of his mind to act stupid like this just to see the smile. Maybe he better sleep early so that he could get enough sleep, unlike last night...

So if his palm are sweaty, his breaths is shorts, and his heartbeats is like running marathon, it is definitely because of the jumping. 

No, he definitely not fall in love.

Never.

-fin-