028. Caramel Macchiato

Polyrhythm [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
028. Caramel Macchiato

 

“Jimin! Customer!”

 

Jimin sighs at hearing Seokjin’s strained voice. Hot days are the worst, everyone comes to The Pink Coffee Shop. Seokjin says it’s because of his phenomenal ice coffee. Jimin is convinced it’s just the AC.

 

“Coming…”

 

He leaves his towel in the kitchen before making his way through the push-doors to the counter. He brushes off imaginary dust from his apron and fiddles with his name tag until he’s certain it’s perfectly in place. Jimin still gets nervous whenever he has to take care of a customer's order. Not that people don’t like him. Everyone loves him. Even when he messes up their orders. They think it’s cute.

 

“May I take your-”

 

He freezes as he sees the person on the other side of the counter. He swallows.

 

“May I take your, um-” his eyes flicker nervously over the customer’s form. “Your order.” He looks down at the menu glued to the counter, right next to the cash register.

 

“Caramel Macchiato, please.”

 

Jimin clears his throat. He can feel a blush burning on his cheeks. Dammit.

 

“That’ll be 3500 won, please,” he basically whispered. That voice makes me weak.

 

Yoongi puts the money up in exact change. He goes to sit down somewhere in the shop. Jimin let’s out the breath he was apparently holding.

 

He begins making the coffee.

 

-----

 

“Thanks Jimin,” he smiles up at the younger. .

 

“You’re welcome…”

 

He looks at his hyung. Takes in his beauty. His smile. His white T-shirt. His messy blond hair. His ripped jeans. His cat like eyes… Pale skin… Pink lips.

 

Oh , he’s staring. He blushes again. “... S-Sorry.”

 

He turns around abruptly and border line runs back to the kitchen. He walks to the sink and splashes water in his face. He hasn’t seen Yoongi in a couple of days. Not since what happened at the club. He was kinda hoping he wouldn’t have to. That Yoongi would just disappear. But he doesn’t want Yoongi to disappear. He wants to

Please log in to read the full chapter