Complete

I'm always here


Yongguk was at the kitchen waiting for his coffee to be brewed. It's still early but here he is, at the kitchen, scrolling his facebook page looking for nothing. After a moment, he will change it to YouTube and Twitter and Instagram and back to his Facebook page.


He was about to get up and take something from the fridge when he heard Junhong's voice. "Yongguk hyung?"


Yongguk smile. "I'm here, at the kitchen." He said while waiting for Junhong.


"You're not Yongguk hyung." Junhong said as soon as he saw Yongguk's face.


Yongguk keep smiling. "Good morning, Junhong. What do you want for breakfast? What about toast? Or do you want cere..


"Yongguk hyung. I want Yongguk hyung." Junhong hissing while looking at Yongguk.


"I will meet him later. Do you have anything to tell him?"
Junhong keep standing at his original place. "Tell him to come home. Tell him that I'm not cheating on him, even though there's someone who look exactly like him that live with me these days and tell him I'm sorry if I ever made something that make he upset."


"Same as always, right?"
"And tell him, I miss him." Junhong choked by his own word and quickly walk toward his bedroom.


Yongguk's heart clenched slightly as he look away from Junhong. Junhong is not crazy. At least, that's what he tell himself. He don't know if he believe it or not. He also don't know what the other think about Junhong, but for him, Junhong is still the same Junhong that he known 2 years ago.


At the same time, it's hurt to see Junhong like this. Junhong will turn into a cold person every time he see Yongguk. Junhong will kick him off the bed every time he wake up early than Yongguk. He also will throw the food that Yongguk prepare for him and wash his clothed again even though Yongguk already wash it. Simple word - Junhong hate 'him' and Yongguk hate himself for not being able to make Junhong love him again.


-


Yongguk keep pressing the bell until someone open the door.
"Whoa! You really need to calm yourself, okay. It's still early and fight with you is the last thing I wanna do." Himchan said as soon as he open the door. He keep rubbing his eyes.


Yongguk smile and get into Himchan's home. "It's your fault. Who asked you to change the password? Are you hiding something from me?" He said while walk toward the living room and switch on the TV. He continuously change the channel until Himchan take the remote from him.


"What's wrong with you?" Himchan asked between mad and worry. It's been a while since the last time Yongguk acting like this.


Yongguk look at Himchan for a while before he take the remote back from Himchan's hand. He start flipping the channel over and over again.


"Oh my God! For the sake of that thing, please stop doing that." Himchan said and try to take the remote again but Yongguk didn't let it go. "Did he kicked you again today? Did you hurt your head? Why are you being like this, Yongguk?" Himchan frustrated.
Yongguk shake his head. "No, I wake up before him today." Yongguk said softly.


Himchan laugh. "So, are you acting like this because you didn't get your daily kick and scream?" Himchan asked while walking toward the kitchen.


Yongguk turn off the TV and follow Himchan. He settled himself at the dining table. "He add 1 more message to me." Yongguk said.


Himchan put a glass of juice in front of Yongguk and sit beside him. "Really? What is it?" He asked.
"He miss me." Yongguk said weakly.


Himchan look at Yongguk sympathetically. He know everything about Yongguk. He know what's Yongguk talking about right now. He know Junhong and he also know what happen to him. What he didn't know is why this strange thing happen to Junhong.


The first time he meet Junhong was on his birthday party 2 years ago. Himchan decided to make a simple party and invite his close friend but Yongguk bring someone. He was so kind and shy, opposite of Yongguk who still can't handle his anger properly. Yongguk said Junhong is his junior at college and they have been together for almost 3 months.


Himchan love Junhong. Every time he have problem or fight with Yongguk, he will sleep at Himchan home. He know all Junhong secret except one, Junhong suffer a really worst migraine. That's why, Himchan feel so sad when he know what happen to Junhong now. "Have you bring him to meet the doctor again?" Himchan ask softly and saw Yongguk nodded. "So, did he said anything?"


Yongguk shrugged his shoulders and sigh. "No. He just tell me to wait. They still didn't have any solution for this illness." Yongguk start his hair. "I just.. I don't know how long I can stay like this." Yongguk mumble weakly.


"Hey, don't be like this. Everything will be okay. I believe Junhong will be fine. Just be patient." Himchan said as he gently squeeze Yongguk's shoulder.


"It's not about me. It's about Junhong. I can't see him like this anymore. He keep looking for me even though I always there, beside him. I don't remember the last time I see he smile and heard his laugh. It's frustrated." Yongguk said. He didn't know how long he keep this thing inside him and being able to tell Himchan make he feel like relieved.


Himchan feel defeated too. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to reassure Yongguk anymore. To make he believe that Junhong will be fine again.


"Did you tell Jongup about Junhong's condition? Can he at least do something? He must be learn about this at the college before." Yongguk asked after a moment.


Himchan is startled by Yongguk's sudden question. "Jongup? Yes, I've talk with him before but he said this is outside his field. He learn about cardiologist and Junhong condition is about neurologist. He can't do anything. But, he promise that he will asked his friend about that. He'll tell you if he find something useful. Don't worry, okay." Himchan smile.


Yongguk nodded his head with the hope that Jongup will help him. He didn't know what to do anymore. The regular doctor he meet can't do anything and it's make he irritated everytime they go to do a check up. He want the old Junhong. The old Junhong that always smile at him, care about him, cook for him and the most important is the old Junhong that love him.


-


Junhong is sick


Junhong sick is the thing that he loved the most before. Because Junhong will become so clingy and weak and Yongguk love to pampered him with a lot of cuddle and kiss. But, with Junhong's state right now this is the last thing he want to happen.


"It's me, Junhong! It's me! Why didn't you recognize me?" Yongguk feel annoyed. Junhong keep whining since he wake up and keep looking for Yongguk. He also start throw everything toward Yongguk. Fortunately, Yongguk is fast enough to dodge everything.


"Get out!" Junhong scream. "I want Yongguk hyung, not you. Get out!" Junhong start squeeze his temple.


"Oh my God! Open your eyes Junhong. I'm here, I'm always here, beside you." Yongguk said as he try to compose himself. Getting mad can't settle the problem. He need to cool off.


Junhong shake his head harshly. He feel really hurt right now and this person still didn't want to get out from his room. He don't know why this man stay with him after Yongguk leave. He look like Yongguk and sometimes he feel so scared to be with him. Besides, he always said that he is Yongguk. It's make Junhong feel mad sometimes, but he not brave enough to tell him to stop saying that.


Yongguk walk toward Junhong when the younger didn't said anything. It's must be really hurt to the point that he keep silent. He take a painkiller and a glass of water on the nightstand. Then, he slowly approaching Junhong. "Junhongie, eat this please. It's getting worst now. Stop screaming and take this." Yongguk said softly.


Junhong quickly turn his body and push Yongguk as soon as he heard the older voice. The sudden push from Junhong make Yongguk startle and spill all the water over him. Yongguk's blood boiled with anger and in a flash, he found himself throwing the glass to the wall near the window.


"What's wrong with you, Junhong! I'm trying to help you." Yongguk growl angrily.


Junhong who is shocked by Yongguk's loud voice get up from his bed and walk away from Yongguk. "Get out! Why didn't you understand? I don't need your help. I want Yongguk, not you!" Junhong start screaming again while rubbing his temple.


" you Junhong! I'm here! Yongguk's here! Who else do you want to be here?" Yongguk asked. He feel really irritated right now. Besides, he have no idea what to do with Junhong to make he calm down.


"You liar! You copy everything about Yongguk, admit that you're Yongguk and you expect me to believe you? Hell no! I know Yongguk. You can't be like him!" Junhong said harshly. The pain is getting worst and Junhong can feel that his tear start pouring down.


Yongguk start his hair roughly. "You're crazy Junhong! No wonder Yongguk leave you!" Yongguk yell as he walk out from Junhong's room. Doesn't care how Junhong feel anymore. He's tired with this . He need to take some fresh air or it will be out of control.
.
Junhong felt a pang in his heart as soon as he heard what the man said about Yongguk. He was scared. Did Yongguk really leave him? Did he really crazy? Every question start playing on his mind.


It's happen 2 weeks ago. Junhong was baking some cupcake while waiting for Yongguk. Yongguk will come back from his 3 weeks outstation and Junhong feel really happy. Junhong have a lot of things to tell Yongguk and he knows for sure that Yongguk is the same.


"Junhong-ah, I'm home." Junhong smile as he heard Yongguk's voice. He quickly wash his hand and take a glass of juice on the table before he walked toward the living room.


"Welcome home, hyu..?" Junhong was shocked and almost spill the juice. There is someone who look exactly like Yongguk at the living room. Junhong was scared but manage to asked. "Wh-who are yo-you?" Junhong stuttered.


Junhong saw Yongguk impostor laugh and walk toward him. He scoot backwards slowly. "Are you doing some prank here? Come on Junhong, I miss you so much. Let me hug you please."


Junhong shake his head and throw the glass to the man. "No! Stop it! Where is Yongguk? What did you do to him?" Junhong asked.


Fortunately, the man was quick enough to dodge the glass. If not, it will hit his head. But, Junhong doesn't care. What he care now was Yongguk. He didn't know why this man come to their home instead of Yongguk. He was afraid.


"Junhongie, what's wrong with you?" The impostor asked while looking at him.


Junhong look at the man and start feeling dizzy. His migraine is getting worst. He didn't know what happen after that but when he wake up, he's at his room and Himchan was here, beside him. He thought Yongguk impostor was gone, but then that man come with a glass of milk.


"Junhong-ah, do you know him?" Himchan asked after the man sit at the end of the bed. Himchan take the glass from him and give it to Junhong.


Junhong slowly shake his head. "Hyung, this man look exactly like Yongguk hyung. Don't you think it's weird? What happen to him, hyung? Where is Yongguk?" Junhong asked nervously.


Himchan look at Yongguk impostor and nodded his head. "He will live with you after this. Yongguk said he have some work to do and will be back soon." Himchan said softly. "And, we need to take you to the hospital."


Since then, this man live with Junhong. Junhong can't throw him out because he didn't do anything wrong. Beside, Yongguk is the one who asked this man to live with him and Junhong need to respect Yongguk decision.


But, it's almost 3 weeks and Yongguk still didn't come home. Junhong was worried but Yongguk never pick up his phone everytime he call him. So, when the impostor said Yongguk leave him, he was afraid. He didn't want to lose Yongguk. Yongguk was his everything and he love Yongguk so much.


Junhong continuously shake his head while walking toward the bed. He lift up all the pillow and blanket. Then, he walk to the wardrobe and open all the drawer. He quickly take his phone and call Yongguk. He want to talk with Yongguk right now. He want to know why Yongguk leave him. It's take a moment before Yongguk pick up the phone.
"Hyung."
-
Yongguk was breathing heavily as he walk toward the park. He need to calm down before he go home again. It's frustrated. He didn't know what else he can do to make Junhong believe that he's Yongguk. He's tired with this strange phenomenon.


He let's a heavy sigh escape from his mouth and take his phone. He was about to call Himchan when he got a call from Junhong. Yongguk never pick up whenever Junhong call him before. It's because he doesn't want Junhong feel disappointed. He know for sure that Junhong won't recognize his voice.


But today, he don't know why he got a feeling that he need to answer the phone. Maybe because he want to know if Junhong recognize his voice or not. Maybe because he still mad at Junhong and want to argue with him again. He don't know.
"What now, Junhong?" Yongguk asked harshly.


"Hyung."


Yongguk was surprised. Junhong recognize his voice. Junhong acknowledge him.


"Hyung, where are you?" Junhong asked nervously.


Yongguk keep silent for a moment. Looking for some excuse that he need to tell Junhong. It's still surprised him how Junhong can recognize his voice. God must be playing with him right now.
"Wh-why did you leave me alone, hyung? Please come home. I miss you so much. I need you." Junhong whimpered softly.
Yongguk's heart soften almost immediately as he listen to Junhong's confession. He felt guilty for being harsh toward the younger before. He keep hearing Junhong sobbing from the other side. He feel helpless. He can't do anything to make Junhong feel better.


"Hyung, please talk. If I ever do something that made you upset, I'm sorry. Maybe I doesn't realize it. But please, don't leave me like this. I can't live without you. It's hurt." Junhong said weakly.
Yongguk can feel tears start escape from his eyes. It's hard for him too. To live with someone who doesn't recognize his own boyfriend. What did he do to deserve something like this?


"I'm sorry." Junhong mumbled silently. "You must be busy right now. I shouldn't call you when you're working. Please don't be angry. I'm sorry." Junhong said.


Yongguk realize that he didn't say even a word except the harsh greeting. "No Junhong. I'm here, I'm here and don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong." Yongguk said quickly. Worried that the younger will end up the conversation.


"Hyung.." Junhong sobbed softly.
"Hey, stop crying. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." Yongguk said as he wipe away his own tears. At that moment, Yongguk heard Junhong hissing roughly. "Junhongie, are you hurting? Have you take the painkiller?" Yongguk asked, worrying about Junhong's pain.


It's take a moment before Junhong answer. "Not yet. But, I'm promise I'll take it after this. Don't worry. Please come home, hyung. I don't want to live with your impostor anymore. I'm scared." Junhong said.


Yongguk's heart clenched and he feel like crying again. "Yes Junhongie, I will go home later. But, for now I want you to take a pill and sleep okay?"


"I promise. I'll wait for you, hyung. Please don't leave me again." Junhong end the conversation after a while.


Yongguk look at his phone and start dialling Himchan's number. "We need to meet, Jongup too." Yongguk said shortly and start walking again.
-
"He's ing recognize my voice." Yongguk said excitedly.


"Yongguk, language." Himchan scolded as he bring a juice and walk toward the living room.


Jongup chuckle softly. "So, I have doing some research about this illness. But let me tell you something before that, hyung. Don't ever expect that I can cure his illness, I just can't. This illness still have no solution or medicine. Maybe it will disappear after a moment." Jongup said seriously.


Yongguk nodded his head and keep waiting for Jongup explanation. Since the first time he meet Junhong's doctor, he didn't understand every single words that comes out from the doctor's mouth. It's too complicated and he hope Jongup can explain to him in a simple word.


Jongup was looking through a paper on his lap and start talking again. "Capgras Delusion. It's a disorder in which a person have a delusion that a friend, spouse or family has been replaced by an impostor. There is a lot of reason why this disorder happen but for Junhong, I'm really sure that it's because of his migraine." Jongup stop for a while.


Yongguk start thinking about Junhong. It's true. Junhong suffer a really worst migraine. He don't know since when, but from time to time it's start getting worst. Besides, Junhong is so stubborn to meet the doctor and talk about that. He only takes painkiller everytime he got headache. No wonder it's didn't get better.
"So, from my research, I found out that the patient can feel emotions and recognizing faces, but could not feel any emotions when recognizing familiar faces. That's why Junhong think you're Yongguk's impostor. Because he can't feel any emotion when he saw you. It's not like he doesn't recognize you, he know you but his brain can't compute how to feel when he with you." Jongup explain softly with the hope that Yongguk will understand.


Yongguk was silent. He finally understand it. There is something wrong with Junhong's brain. "Then, that's why he acknowledges my voice? Because he only hear my voice? And didn't saw my face?" It's complicated. Yongguk's thought.


"Right! You finally understand right? You can talk to him everytime you want, but don't show your face." Jongup happily make a suggestion.


Himchan shake his head. "How? How did you want to do it? Wear a mask?" Himchan asked.


Yongguk keep thinking silently. A lot of plan running through his mind. After a moment, he smile. "I got a better plan."
-
Yongguk silently open the door and walk toward his bed. It's dark and Yongguk almost cursing himself for having this kind of idea. He slip under the blanket and put his arm around Junhong's waist. It didn't take a lot of time before the younger awake and squirm. But, Yongguk's keep hugging him tightly.


"Wh-who are you?" Junhong asked almost inaudible, must be really tired.


"It's me." Yongguk whisper silently and keep looking at Junhong even though he don't know where is Junhong's face. "It's me, Junhongie. I'm home." Yongguk continue, afraid that Junhong didn't acknowledge him.


Junhong squirm even more. He turn his body toward Yongguk and put his hand on Yongguk's face, tracing his facial features with his finger. After a moment, he burst into tears. "Hyung. It's you. It's really you." Junhong whimpered.


Yongguk pull Junhong into his embrace as he heard the younger was crying. He keep hugging and rubbing Junhong's back gently. Sometimes, he put his hand on Junhong's hair and it. "Yes, Junhong. It's me." It work, Yongguk thought. He don't have to show his face and Junhong recognize him. It's been a while since the last time he feel so happy and great.

 
"Where did you go, hyung? Why did you leave me alone?" Junhong let out a soft sob as he hide his face on Yongguk's chest.


Yongguk still can't stop feeling hurt everytime Junhong asked about this. He will always have a tiny feeling inside his heart. "I'm sorry, Junhong. I didn't mean to leave you. These days, I got a lot of work to do. That's why I can't come home." Yongguk lie.


Junhong still sobbing but not too much. "I've been wondering a lot about myself. Am I too noisy, am I eat a lot, am I laugh a lot, am I play too much? I keep thinking if I ever make a mistake toward you. I don't know. You leave without news and I don't know what to do." Junhong talk weakly.


Yongguk Junhong's back gently. "No Junhong. You didn't do anything wrong. You're perfect for me. Don't ever think about that again."


Junhong don't know why he can't stop crying. Yongguk's shirt is wet with his tears and he still can't stop. Maybe he miss Yongguk so much, or maybe he scared that Yongguk will leave again.
"Hey, stop crying. I'm here. I won't go anywhere again. I'll always be here beside you." Yongguk persuade Junhong, don't know how long the younger will keep crying.


"I miss you. I miss you so much. I don't know what should I do if you leave me. I have nobody beside you. Please don't leave me again." Junhong plead silently.


Yongguk pull Junhong from his embrace and put his hand on the younger face. After a moment, he wipe the tears and take a deep breath. "I promise I won't leave you again. But, you have to promise too. Promise that you will always sleep early and don't wait for me. Because I got a lot of work to do. I will wake you up when I'm already here, beside you." Yongguk said. If Junhong can do this, then it will be no problem for him to cuddle and kiss Junhong. Because Junhong can't see his face.


"I promise."
-
Everything was great. Yongguk can sleep with Junhong and talk with him and cuddle him and kiss him, besides the fact that he still got his daily scream and kick in the morning. He didn't mind, because he already did a lot thing with Junhong at night. It's more than enough for Yongguk.


But, that's doesn't mean it will work forever.


It's happen a week later. When Yongguk settle himself under the blanket beside Junhong, like he always do, he will shake the younger gently and tell that he already there. But, that night was different, Junhong didn't turn around and touch his face, but he switch on the table lamp beside him and get up from his bed.
"I know it!" Junhong growl. "It's you."


Yongguk was surprised. He really didn't expect this thing will happen. He thought everything was right, but actually he was wrong. "Junhongie." Yongguk said as he get up from the bed and walk toward the younger.


"No! Stop it! Don't you dare to come here." Junhong said angrily. "What's wrong with Yongguk hyung. If he don't love me anymore, then tell me. No need to asked someone to pretend to be him." Junhong said, still on angry mode.


Yongguk look at Junhong silently, still thinking another lie to tell Junhong. He don't know how many time he lie to Junhong, but that's the only thing he can do now.


"It's you, right?" Junhong asked out of sudden.
"Huh?"


"It's always you, right? Since the first night, it's you who sleep beside me. Not Yongguk. He never come home, right?" Junhong asked again.


Yongguk quickly shake his head. "No, it's Yongguk. It's really Yongguk." Yongguk said, kind of awkward for saying his name a lot.


Junhong look at Yongguk for a while and start shaking his head. "No no no! You lie! It's not him. I know it. It's you, it's always you!" Junhong said angrily.


Yongguk sigh. He suddenly feel like crying. Everything he did is not going well, not going according to his plan. As if he did a really big sin and God want to punish him. He don't know what to do anymore. He have no more idea, no more plan, and no more hope. "We need to talk, Junhong." Yongguk said after a long silence.
-
Yongguk put a glass of milk in front of Junhong and sit across him. He then take a deep breath and have a small sip of his coffee. After a moment, he take his phone and show Junhong some photos. "Do you remember this?" Yongguk asked softly.


Junhong put a milk on his right and take Yongguk's phone. He slightly nodded after a while. "Yes, this is at the airport. When I sent Yongguk hyung off to his work. It is a month ago? I don't remember, but that's the last time I meet him. He never come home after that, and sent you here to only God know why he did that." Junhong said the last word almost inaudible.


It's makes Yongguk's heart clenched again. He don't know when will this feeling go away. It's always here, inside him. And every time Junhong talk something about him, it's will make he feel really guilty. Even though he didn't do anything wrong. Yongguk look at Junhong who was looking at the photo silently.


"Junhong-ah, I want to tell you something."
Junhong look up and give the phone back to his owner. "Yes, go on. I'm listening."


"You're sick right now. You have Capgras Delusion. It's a disorder in which you have a delusion that me has been replaced by an impostor. It's happen because you have a bad migraine, Junhongie." Yongguk said while looking at the younger.


Junhong was confused. Sick? He's sick? Delusion? He don't know if he want to believe it or not. "Sick? Since when?" Junhong asked.
"I don't know. But, when I come back from my outstation you already didn't know me. You said I was Yongguk's impostor."
Junhong keep looking at Yongguk. "If I'm sick, why didn't I have a medicine? Why didn't the doctor give me some treatment?" Junhong asked roughly.

Yongguk shake his head. "This illness have no medicine and treatment, Junhongie. Jongup said, you will be fine after a while."
"Why Yongguk hyung? Why can't I recognize him? Why not Himchan hyung, or Jongup hyung or Daehyun hyung or anybody else? Why him?" Junhong asked. He look like he going to get angry or crying in a moment.


"I really wish I have an answer for that. I also have no idea why don't you recognize me." Yongguk said weakly.


Junhong shake his head. It's ridiculous. It's too much for him to accept all this news. He don't know how to react, should he laugh? Or cry? Or mad? He don't know. He keep looking toward Yongguk. "Who are you?" Junhong asked.


Yongguk was startle but managed to answer. "I'm Yongguk, Junhongie."


"No, you lying. I don't believe you. This is Yongguk's plan right? He didn't love me anymore. That's why he plan this kind of thing, right?" Junhong said harshly.


"No, don't ever talk like that Junhong. I love you and will always love you. Since the first day you being like this, I always here, beside you. But you don't know me." Yongguk stop for a moment. "You kicked me every morning, you throw the food I make for you and you washed your clothed again even though I already washed it. You disgrace everything I did to you and you start to disrespect me. But I don't care, as long as I be with you, I'm fine." Yongguk feel a tears start pouring from his tired eyes.


"Stop it!" Junhong growl.


Yongguk shake his head weakly. "I can't stop, Junhongie. I need to tell you everything. I want you to know everything. I want you to remember me. I want you know that I'm always here, beside you. I want you know that I love you, that I can't live without you. It's hurt me so much, Junhong. To live with someone that doesn't remember his own boyfriend, but I can't leave you. Because I'm afraid that you will remember me and looking for me. I'm afraid that you will hurt when I'm not around."


Yongguk wipe his tears softly. "And I'm afraid that you will not remember me forever."


Junhong get up from his seat while glaring at Yongguk. He start feeling dizzy. "Stop it! Please stop it!" Junhong yell.


Yongguk get up and walked toward Junhong. Panicked that he pushed Junhong too much and make the younger hurt again. "Junhong."


Junhong scooted away from Yongguk. "Get out from here! I don't need you! I don't need Yongguk! Get out!" Junhong scream angrily.


Yongguk nodded his head. "I will, Junhong. I will leave you for a while. I need some time to calm myself and I know you need some space too. If something happens to you when I'm not around, call Himchan or Jongup. Don't skip your meal and please be safe."


"I know it! I know how to care myself." Junhong hissed and saw Yongguk nodded before he walk toward their room.
Yongguk take some of his cloth and his briefcase before he step out from their room. He walked toward Junhong and stop for a while. Looking for some last word to said, Yongguk's mind was blank. He keep staring at Junhong and sigh. He then walk toward the main door and open it. "I love you." The only word he can mutter before he leave.
-
It's been a month, Junhong thought silently. Did he counting the days? He's not sure, but he know it's already a month since Yongguk's impostor leave. He don't know where the impostor live right now. It's not like he care, but these days he start to miss Yongguk.


If the impostor was lying, then it's been 2 months since Yongguk leave him. He never called Yongguk because he thought the older didn't love him anymore. Like, why would he call Yongguk when he doesn't love him anymore. Maybe he was happy with another guy, or girl.


But, the feeling slowly crushing his heart little by little. Everything he did seem wrong. He saw Yongguk everywhere. At his office, at his home, at Himchan's home. He miss Yongguk so much and today will be the worst. It's his birthday.


He was crying alone last night, holding a phone with the hope that Yongguk will call him. But, no. Only Himchan call him and the other sent a message. No call or message from Yongguk and he feel really hurt. He glad that today was Sunday because he don't want to go to his work with this kind of eyes. Plus, what will his students think if they saw him like this. It's would be really bad.

"Where are you, hyung? Why did you leave me?" Junhong start sobbing again. He feel lifeless today. He still on his bed even though it's already noon. He didn't pick up any call from Himchan or Jongup. He's waiting for Yongguk call, which is impossible to have it.


Junhong shake his head. He still think that it's ridiculous, to have this kind of illness. He never heard anything about this delusion before. Did he the first person in Seoul that have this illness? Or maybe the first person in Korea? He have no idea. Junhong closed his eyes tightly. Remember every word that Yongguk's impostor tell him before.


If he really sick, then Yongguk never leave him. He's the one who throw Yongguk out of this place. If he really sick, then Yongguk still love him. He's the one who make Yongguk hate him. If he really sick, then it's not Yongguk's fault. It's his fault that Yongguk leave him. Maybe that's why he feel ridiculously worst today.
-
Junhong walk toward the park. He have to do it. He need to do it. He keep thinking about this at home before and he's sure that he will do it. He keep walking until he spot an empty bench and sit. He then take out his phone and call Yongguk.


It's doesn't take a moment before the older pick up. Look like Yongguk is waiting for his call. "Hyung, can you help me. I'm lost." Junhong said nervously.
-
Yongguk keep looking at Junhong's photo on his phone. It's been a month since he left and he miss Junhong so much. There is a time when he really want to call Junhong but he afraid that Junhong still angry at him. Or maybe won't recognize him. But he know that Junhong was doing great. He always asked Himchan about the younger and he glad that Himchan always be with Junhong no matter what happen.


Today is Junhong's birthday. He already buy a present for him. Something that he really want it before but Yongguk didn't have time to buy it, because it will take some time to choose which one is better.


Yongguk is startle when his phone start ringing. He quickly answer without looking at the caller name, and his heart almost dropped as soon as he heard Junhong's voice. Voice that he miss so much for a month.


"Hyung, can you help me. I'm lost."
Its takes a while for Yongguk to grasp everything and put into his mind. Junhong is lost? Where did he go? He didn't work today. Did his illness become worst, so that he start to forget everything? Forget his home? His work? And Yongguk?


"Wait, what? You lost? Where are you, Junhongie?" Yongguk asked worriedly.


"Do you remember the park that we go when we celebrate my birthday last year?" Junhong asked softly.


"Yes, I remember. I'm ing remember it." Yongguk said as he get up from a couch and quickly take the car key. Glad that Junhong still remember that kind of moment. He then walked toward the door and leave.


"I'm here. There is a pond in front of me." Junhong said.


"Okay, wait there. Don't go anywhere. I'll call you when I'm arrive." Yongguk said as he run toward his car.


"No, hyung. Please don't cut the connection. I want to hear your voice." Junhong said anxiously.


Yongguk already on his car and switch on the engine. "Alright, Junhong. Don't worry. I won't cut it. I'm here." He said as he step on the pedal.
-
Junhong is nervous. He keep sweating and rubbing his thigh anxiously. Yongguk is still on the line and keep talking with him. Junhong feel like crying. He feel guilty for thinking that Yongguk didn't love him anymore. He feel guilty for thinking that Yongguk hate him. He feel guilty for being angry toward Yongguk. He feel guilty for throw Yongguk out of their home. He feel guilty for everything.


"Junhongie, are you there?" Junhong heard Yongguk's voice. The tears start flowing from his eyes as he quickly wipe it.


"Yes, hyung. I'm here." Junhong said calmly but fail to control his emotion. He let out a soft sob from his mouth.


"Junhong, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Junhong can imagine how Yongguk feel right now. He must be really worried.
Junhong shake his head slowly. "No, I'm okay. I'm okay." Junhong said. "Hyung, I'm sorry."


"Wait Junhong. I'm here. I'll find you. Keep talking with me." Yongguk said softly.


Junhong take a deep breath. Yongguk's here. He need to do it. He started talking after a moment. "Hyung, I've been thinking a lot before. When I'm alone. I know I still can't accept my illness, but I want you to know that I'll believe you."


"Junhongie." Yongguk said shortly. Look like he out of breath. Maybe he keep running and running to find Junhong.


"I'm sorry for everything I ever did toward you. I don't know if you can forgive me or not, but I really want to apologize. You must be hurting because of my attitude toward you." Junhong whimper.
"I'm sorry for kicking your body every morning, for throwing your food, for raising my voice every time we talk, for disgrace all the good thing you do to me, for disrespect you from time to time, for not believe every word you said and for not remember you, I am so sorry. I know it's hard for you to be with me before, I know you were hurting. But, you always there, be with me no matter what happen to you."


Junhong stop for a moment and take a deep breath. He keep wiping his tears that continuously streaming from his eyes. And he was about to speak again when he heard Yongguk's voice from the other side.


"Junhong-ah, I'm here. Look at me." Yongguk said softly.
Junhong keep looking around him and get up when he saw Yongguk. Yongguk was standing in front of him right now. Around 50 metre, and still holding his phone. For the first time, Junhong realize that he is talking with real Yongguk and seeing him at the same time.


"You didn't recognize me, right?" Yongguk asked.


Junhong shake his head almost immediately. "No! I recognize you. I recognize you well, hyung." Junhong said, almost choked. Then he start running toward Yongguk and fall into Yongguk's embrace as he start crying again.
-
Yongguk feel something strange inside him. Something that he can't describe. Happy? Relieved? Overwhelmed? He don't know. Junhong was here, inside his embrace and keep sobbing softly.


"Junhong-ah, stop crying please." Yongguk said and push his body gently. Junhong look horrible today and Yongguk can't help himself from feeling guilty. It's his birthday. He suppose to be happy today but no, he has been crying only God know since when.


Junhong wipe his tears with his palm and look at Yongguk. "It's you." Junhong touch Yongguk's face and smile. "It's really you."
Yongguk suddenly feel like crying. For the first time in 2 months, maybe 3 months, Junhong is smiling toward him. He never feel so much relieved like this. "Yes, it's me. Thank you for remember me." Yongguk said as he pull Junhong's hand and walk to the bench.


Junhong settle himself beside Yongguk. "Hyung, I'm sorry." Junhong said while looking at the older.


Yongguk shake his head and smile. "No, Junhong. Stop being sorry, please. You didn't do anything wrong." Yongguk said softly.
"I did, hyung. I did a lot of bad thing toward you. The way I look at you, the way I talk to you, the way I act in front of you, it's wrong. It is really wrong. I've been disrespect and disgrace you for this 2 months. Please don't say I didn't do anything wrong." Junhong said as he start squeezing his hand.


Yongguk keep looking at Junhong silently. It's been a while since the last time he can stare at him like this. Before, he can't even lift his head everytime he talk with Junhong.


"So, please let me apologize. I am so sorry for everything that I did. You was hurting a lot before, even though you didn't say it, your face show everything. And even though I know it, I'm still make you sad. I don't know why I'm being like this, but I'm glad that I am okay right now." Junhong said and look at Yongguk as he hold the older hand. "Please forgive me."


Yongguk start crying as he pull Junhong into his arm again. "I already forgive you, Junhong. Don't say something like this again, I don't want to hear it anymore. Everything was fine right now so let's forget about the past." Yongguk's let put a soft sob. "I miss you so much, Junhong."


"I miss you too, hyung."


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


.