I'm Still A Minor

2min ~ I'm Still A Minor

Taemin's POV

I don't understand why he just yelled at me. Well I might have been a little nuisance to him while he was being upset for whatever reason. But he didn't need to yell at me to get put of his face. At that moment My heart felt a tug.

Tears started down my cheak. AHHH!!! Taemin started pulling his hair. Why am i crying! Taemin stop crying! Stop it right now!!!

When I ran out of the appartment I walked aimlessly and sat down on a bench at the park. It was getting late and the park was now empty.

I started to think of where to go. I had no money since i just ran out. I had nothing with me at the moment.

Minho definitely doesn't want to see my face at the moment determining on what he had said.

I was still a minor and couldn't get a job that pays really well to fully support myself.

I was now cold and hungry.

I had nowhere to go and no where to sleep.

I felt so scared.

Taemin put his head on his knees and hugged it tightly.

 

 

Minho's POV

I wiped my tears away and got up. It was getting dark and he still hasn't come back yet. I was getting worried andran out of the appartment to look for him.

----------

 

My leggs were getting sore as I was running and I Looked everywhere and asked people all around the whole area. It was dark now and I felt guilty and worried. I was tried but it wasn't time to stand around and wait.

"TAEMIN-AH!!! LEE TAEMIN!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" I ran and yelled my lungs out. I ran to the park and saw a small figure.

TAEMIN!

I ran up to him and saw that he had his face covered and he was hugging his knees tightly.

"Taemin-ah..... Taemin i'm so sorry I didn't mean it. Please forgive me."

Taemin looked up and i saw tears in his eyes.

I pulled him into a tight hug

"I'm really sorry....."

Taemin pushed me away and said " I thought you didn't want to see me."

"I didn't mean it. I was just fustrated. I'm sorry....."

".....I forgive you" He finally signed.

" lets go" He said.

I smiled and walked along side with him.

---------

 

Taemin's POV

 

We were eatting dinner  in front of the TV like we usually do when we came back.

My stomach felt so good.

I couldn't help but think why Minho got fustrated and yelled at me.

"Hyung....... can i ask you somthing?"

"mmm.."

"Why were you angry?"

"Ah....that..."

"....."

"ummm.... I WAS ON MY PERIOD!..... " The older man blurted out.

"HYUNG!!!!" I smacked him on the head.

"Tell me the truth!"

" I know you wouldn't approve of this." He looked away.

"Just tell me" I signed.

"Taemin-ah...." He finally turned to face me.

"I Like You....."

"WHAT!?"

"I'm not repeating myself" and he got up and walked away toward the kitchen.

I was shocked and could reply.

A smile appeared on my face I didn't know why.

But I was happy.

-------------------

"Hyung..........." I poked my head into the kitchen.

" I've been thinking...... and........"

" You don't need to say anything if you don't want to. I kind of thought you were gonna avoid me."

"Well I was gonna say I was gonna give you a chance.... but since you said that...."

"WHAT!! REALLY"

I nodded my head and smiled.

Minho ran and gave me a hug.

"Hyung........ One thing....... I'm still a Minor and you're a man Now..."

" Don't worry we can keep it a secret. And On you're birthday I'll give you a very special gift and we could tell the guys about us then."

I blushed qhen he said the word "Us"

He gave me a bull's eye kiss. Or should  say Bull's Lip?

I know stupid but it felt great.

 

~ THE END