UOAY

Um Oh Ah Yeh

You passed by me, our eyes met.

Yongsun walked out of her apartment, ready to go for a day of shopping. She took her time to put correctly her scarf around her neck and when she raised her head, she locked eyes with someone.

I like your style, I like this feeling.

It was a girl. There was something different with her. Maybe it was her style, she had a boyish style but with some feminine touch. Yongsun felt suddenly really warm, she never felt that way, it felt really strange but at the same time, really good, just like butterflies were in her stomach.

It’s getting hotter because of you. I like it today.

Yongsun's scarf made her suffocate. It was too hot. She took it off even without minding the fact that it was winter and that the minute right before she was freezing. A smile appeared on her face, she knew it was going to be a good day.

I’m marveling, you’re the girl I’ve been looking for

She came back to earth as she understood that the girl kept walking and that soon she would be out of her sight. She started to walk behind her, not too close, not too far. Even if she only saw her back, Yongsun adored it.

You look good on me like my many clothes

She started to imagine herself with this other girl. It came straight to her mind that they would look good together . Just like those famous couple that everyone was so jealous of. Yeah, they would be a beautiful couple.

I’ll pull you in first, my eyes are shaking.

All of a sudden, Yongsun felt like she had to do the first step. Without really thinking, she walked faster until she struck on her. She hit her a little bit too strongly and the files, that the other one was holding fell on the street.

- I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to…

- It's okay, don't worry.

Her voice was adorable. Yongsun felt her legs shaking in front of her, she wanted to look at her but she was afraid that her eyes would betrayed her. The other girl kneeled down to pick up the papers so Yongsun did the same thing. Her heart was beating faster than he ever did.

If you have time, wanna get some tea? Yes, how about this?

When they finally grabbed all the papers, they both stood up. Yongsun knew she was about to leave, to keep walking, maybe because she had to go somewhere, and she couldn't let that happen.

- Excuse me but, if you're not too busy, maybe we could go and get some tea ? Or coffee if you want to, anything you want.

She mumbled those words and she wanted to slap herself. She probably looked really stupid, this girl would certainly think that she was some crazy girl and she would just run away. But she did not. She smiled.

- Yes, I would love to. Not now, I have to go to work but I'm totally free for lunch. Is that okay ?

Yongsun's heart stop beating for a second when she heard her answer, she could not believe what she just heard.

- Yeah, yeah, it's perfect.

- Then, let's meet exactly here, at noon. By the way, my name is Moonbyul. See you later !

Before Yongsun could say anything, she was already gone. She stayed where she was for a long time. She felt like she was dreaming. It was too beautiful.

I’m falling for you, I keep reacting to you. I will go to you, you are just my taste

The morning passed slowly. Too slowly. Yongsun could not focus on anything else than the fact that she was going to see Moonbyul again. Once she knew she had a meeting with her, she came back to her appartment and tried to get as pretty as possible. After what seemed to be like a year, the clock showed twelve p.m. She looked at her face in a mirror, and satisfied, she almost ran to the place. Moonbyul was already there, and when Yongsun saw her, her heart started to beat faster just like the first time they met.

My walk is chic, my words are cute. Your eyes that look at me, um oh ah yeh

Even if she felt her legs shaking, she tried to walk as chic as possible, just like she was relaxed. Moonbyul looked in her direction and she suddenly get really warm.

- I'm sorry, I'm late, I hope you did not wait too much !

Yongsun said that in the cutest way she could. Her friends always told her that she was cute and that they did not understand why she was still single because every man would fall in love with her cuteness, but no one ever thought that maybe she was not waiting for any man.

Because of you, my five senses are acting up, because of your unpredicted smile.

- It's okay, let's go, I think I found a nice place to eat !

She smiled. Once again, Yongsun felt like melting just by seeing it. They started walking and talking a little bit.

Your existence alone makes me marvel

Moonbyul was almost the only one talking, Yongsun just listenned, completely amazed. Was there something wrong with Monbyul existence ?

Your voice, oh yes

Yongsun never imagined that it was possible to have such a beautiful tone.

Your eye smile, oh yes

Moonbyul said something funny and laughed at her own joke, how adorable was she with her beautiful smile.

Everything about you. From your head to your toes, oh yes

As long as Yongsun was looking and listening at her, she felt like everything in Moonbyul was charming.

Just us two, oh yesh

She couldn't believe that she was going to eat with such a beautiful girl. Just her and she. She never thought it'll happen to her, it was like a perfect movie scene. She was lost on her contemplation and didn't really payed attention on what was going on in front of her. She percuted someone really hard and loose her balance.

It’s getting hotter. The distance between me and you

Moonbyul caught her while she was falling. It took her a moment to realize that she was on Moonbyul arms. During the fall, she closed her eyes but when Moonbyul caught her, she immediatly felt like she was safe. She opened one eye and met Moonbyul's beautiful gaze. Yongsun couldn't breathe. The other one looked surprise but as soon as they shared this look, she smiled and hugged her a little bit thighter. It definetely was a good day.

Everything about you. From your head to your toes, oh yes. ~