This Is It

Spread Beauty Along The World

The sun had yet to shine.

The fading moon was showing through the cheap curtains, filling the home with a pale, silver light.

Air in the house was cold, much like the chilling winter air whirling around outside. Hundreds of blankets were piled high to block out the cold but they were barely necessary as the couple occupying the house shared comforting body heat.

The small, newly bought house was full of sleep and coated in love as morning struggled to peep into the sky.

Boys woke; tired eyes and sore limbs.

Good morning kisses were exchanged in the warm bed between the couple. Beauty was shed along the couple’s room as the two boys made love to each other’s eager bodies and hearts.

 

“I love you more than words.”

 

Weekends were greatly treasured, along with the quiet, which was quickly disturbed as a shining miracle creaked the door open and entered the room.

The startled lovers broke away from their longing kiss to meet a tired gaze at the bottom of the shared bed. Kyungsoo barely opened his swollen eyes as he regarded the scene in front of him.

The tan husband, Jongin, pulled their lovely toddler onto the bed and set the tired baby on his tough chest and dessert-bloated tummy.

With his baby on his chest and a gorgeous husband curled into his lean side, Jongin decided with every tired breath shared between the family, he wouldn’t change a thing.

The dancer begged God above to possibly stop time so he could live in the paradise forever.

Kyungsoo squirmed next to him and fisted his husband’s tee shirt as he rested a thin hand on their baby’s small back.

The sun rose higher.