first meeting!

TWO DIFFERENT WORLD

Chapter 1                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kim POV...                                                                                                                                                                Chiaki oneesan and I went to school and this is my first to attend in this school . Oneesan accompany me in principal's office. After that she leave me there and the teacher accompanying me in the classroom and she announced that they have a new classmate and she told me to introduced myself to everyone. The boys are amazed by her beauty, the same as Tegoshi Yuya who feel in love with her for the first time.

Kim: Ohayoo! Im Kim Rodriguez I'm from Philippines .19 years old. Please take care of me!

Boys: Ohayoo! While the girls envy because of her beauty.

Teacher: You may seat beside Tegoshi.

Kim:Hai! And the teacher start the lesson, a minute ago the bell rang...for recess. 

Yuya: Kim ,I'm Tegoshi yuya des! Do you want to go to canteen? Ill accompany you .

Kim : Sure !arigatoo gozaimaa! So they went in the canteen and she meet chiaki there with nissy (chiaki's boyfriend).

Chiaki: Kim ,meet nissy, my boyfriend.Kim: Hello!Nissy: Hello! ( and he look at Tegoshi,and said.)Do you know each other?

Yuya: Hai Oniisan! We are classmate.

Kim :Oniisan?

Yuya: He is my Oniisan.

Kim: Really?

Yuya: Hai! 

 Starting that day Kim and Tegoshi will always be together .He is always accompany her in school, he is always drop and fetch from school. They are very close and thats why other girls in school envy her especially Kashiwagi Yuki who likes Tegoshi Yuya.