I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better

I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better

I am a fool for ever liking you. I knew I was going to get hurt since I knew that you would never fall for a girl like me. It makes me Sad how I can only Watch you form afar.. And would get hurt that you love someone else. People tell me that I should move on. I tell them that I did but the truth is I never did. I tired to move on but a part of me still wants to cling onto you. Now i regret making that decision. I wish that I moved on since the pain is growing each day. I see you every time but you ignore me like I'm nothing. Don't you know how much pain i'm in? How much I like you? I feel like jumping off a building becasue of you. Maybe I should so I wont feel the pain anymore. Like the time you told me I was a useless piece of trash that doesn't know anything and that I get you mad all the time. Those words, those words stabbed my heart, my world shattered into millions of tiny pieces.. I felt like committing suicide. Tears flowed down as I walk away realizing that your right...  As time went by, I slowly begain to die. Everyone began to worry but I gave them a weak smile stating that I am okay. What lies I'm telling to them right now. But it's my fault anyways right? Everything has been and it'll always be. I may be dieing in the inside but I'm happy that the girl that you love can make you happy and fill the other half of you. I wish it was me though. Just one time, one time.. could you let me be happy just by being by your side? *sigh* For now, I'll back off so you can live better.