Final

Our Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Singing voices blended with the sound of strumming guitar filled the living room , all of them singing with their heart out and no longer care about how their voices sounds like . They were too drowning in the song that they emotionally sing right now , like how Yoona and Sooyoung singing while closing their eyes  tightly , Taeyeon dramatically moving her arm  like every now and then while Yuri was the one who played the acoustic  guitar for them . It seems like alcohol started to react in their systems except Sulli , she’s the most stable one among them at this moment as she drinks the least comparing the others.

The living room was so messy , empty beer cans can be seen scattered all over the floor while the table which placed in the centre of five figures fulled with junk foods and what knot .   

 “ Woah ! this is fun ! Cheers everybody ! ” Shouted Sooyoung  right away after they had done singing  . All of them raised their cans and clinking it together .

“  So , Yul ? how was your relationship with Jessica  ?  Going strong , huh ? “ Sooyoung blurted out , then drink her beer once again .  

Yuri’s lips curved upwards as she answering Sooyoung  “ Yup ,we’re doing great ! She’s becoming good in cooking though !” Everyone cooed in amazement at Yuri words.

“ Really ? Did she take cooking class ?”  

Yuri vigorously shooked her head at Taeyeon’s question whch makes the latter become more curious , so she guessing again  .

“ She learns it by herself ? Did she ? “

The tan girl once again  shooking her head before taking one gulp of her beer , she then wiped as she putting down her drinks . All eyes locked on her , anticipating to hear the next words that would come out from .

 

Flashback   

“ Seobang-ah ~ ” Yuri jolted up from the sofa as she heard Jessica shouted  all way the from the kitchen . Switching off the tv , the tan girl then dragged her feet to the latter who’s now still setting some dishes she had just finished cooking on their dinning table.

Delicious scents started filled her nose as she fully entering their dining room . As Yuri standing like a statue , observing foods that had been prepared by the blonde , a feeling of uncertainty started to creep inside her mind.

“ Yuri-ah , why did you standing over there ? come , sit here. “ Jessca enthusiastically  pull out a chair for her  and gesturing her to sit there . Didn’t want to ruin the mode , Yuri acting naturally by beaming her sweet smile to hide a twitch of fear as she walk towards the offer seat.

 Jessica didn’t waste more time as she handing Yuri a spoon . “ I think you will like my broccoli . I cooked it just like you taught me .” Carefully , Yuri then scooped herself a spoonful gravy of Jessica’s broccoli cooked with sesame and eat it .

“ How is it ?? ” Anxiety washed her face as she’s watching the other girl trying to valuating the taste of her cooking.

“ This taste good !” Jessica sigh in relief upon listening to Yuri’s positive remark  but nervousness attacks her once again when her gazes then averted to her next dish called Spicy Chicken and Potatoes . But she’s not alone , Yuri also felt the same . The taste of Sica first attempt in cooking the Spicy chicken and Potatoes last week stiil fresh in her memory which tasted too spicy from the way its supposed to be . As a result , Yuri got stomach ached for days .

 “  Now , try this one . “ This time , Jessica herself had scooped Yuri her next dish and ready to feed her . Taking a deep breath , Yuri hesitantly open but still eat it . She frowned a bit while tasting the food .

 “It taste a bit sweetish ..” Commented the tan girl  “ But not bad.. at least this time it wasn’t  too spicy.” She concluded while slowly nodding her head up and down.

“ So , how many kisses I got !? ” The blonde squeeled  showing her toothy grins .

“ For this spicy chicken , I gave you three out of five .”

“ Okay-okay , how about this one ?” Jessica pointed out her Broccoli cooked with sesame . She’s very confident that she totally had nailed this one.

“ Four kisses .” Said Yuri .

“ Yah ! what’s wrong with my broccoli , I thought it tasted perfectly fine !? that deserve five kisses !”  Jessica playfully pouted in sulky manner .

“ Because I cook it way delicious than yours , sica-baby~” Yuri broke into a fit of laughter after seeing Jessica’s funny reaction at her words .

“ That’s not fair !” The latter continuously whinning and complaining but finally stopped as Yuri speak out again.   “ Alright-alright , since the judge already had fallen in love and adore her chef soo much , the judge would give ten kisses in total .. with one extra bonus, tonight !”  Yuri playfully wiggling her both eye brows while smirking as Jessica staring the latter with slightly open . She knows very well of the words “one extra bonus“ that mentioned by her lover , which means that her sleep tonight would definitely be disturbed .

 

End of flashback

 

“ Yul , you’re so sneaky ! But that was so cool .” Yoona stated after Yuri ended her story .

“ You got two advantages that time , her food and her body !” Sooyoung  joked and that makes everyone cackled.

After all of them managed to stop their laughters  , the atmosphere became quite and calm again . But only lasted for seconds .  It was then the youngest among them broke the comfortable silence.

“ Me and Krystal had fight last week  ..”  Everyone didn’t looked surprised at the confession as they know that it was a common thing happens in every relationships untill another words come out from the latter .

“ She thought im cheating on her .” And that was the moment where heavy gasps and curses throwed in the air. As far as they know , Sulli is the type of person who’ll stay loyal to the one she loves.

“ Well ? Are you ?” Yuri furrowed her eye brows at the eye smiles who’s flinched in her seat as she heard the accusation. “What !? Of course not , unnie ! I would never do such thing to her !” Snapped Sulli

“ So , what makes her think so ?”

 

Flashback .

 

Sulli had promised to Luna , her collegue, to come to her house for hang out after working hours has ended .  So , here she was , stucked in a group of her collegues , drinking and chatting endlessly about everything.

But being responsible lover she is , she didn’t neglected Krystal’s message when it rings inside her pant’s pocket  at that one time while she was in the middle of listening her friend’s blabbering about some stuffs happened at their office this morning .

Keeping her phone low under the table , Sulli secretly open up the newly text sended by her lover . A cheeky grin spread across the red lips of the eye smile girl as she reads the text.   

 

From :  Ddudungie ~

Sulli-ah ~ Where are you ??

 

After making sure nobody looking at her , the latter started tapping her thumb on the screen .

 

To : Ddudungie ~

Jjung ~ Im still at friend’s house now  .. but I’ll be back home soon though .”

 

She hits the send button then quickly keep her eyes back to her friends and laughs on the practically joke pull  out by one of her friends . After not longer , her phone vibrating again which distracts her from the conversations one more time .

 

From : Ddudungie ~

Yah ! Its getting late already ! You should go back home now . Or .. by any chance .. are you flirting with other person there ?? Cause it’s very unusual for you to stay till ths late at your friend’s !?

 

Jealous Krystal mode is active now , she can tell that . She already can imagine how  Krystal  brows  would ceased as she bitting her lips in frustration . She slightly chuckles at that thought .

To: Ddudungie ~

Aigoo ~ You know I wouldn’t do that to you ! It’s always been you , love ~ No one can captivated my heart but you!

Sulli felt a liltte bit awkward as she read back her text to her lover as if something didn’t feel right .

“ Gosh , im sound too cheesy in this !   “ Sulli groaned in her thought when she realizes her unusual way to text her lover . but its too late for her to regret it now as she already send her text to Krystal . She cant help but to think how would Krystal react upon reading her text .

As the eye smile girl trying to brush the thought out of her mind , her phone vibrated in her grip .

 

From: Ddudungie~

O..kay .. Ssul-ah  ? are you drunk ?:0 Don’t drink too much, Ssul . You still have to drive home later .

 

Sulli’s eyes narrowed at the word of  ‘drunk ‘ . She’s then glances at the seven  empty cans she had drunk placed on the table infront of her .

“ She’s right , I should stop now . “ Sulli talking in her mind. She noted herself that this 8th round going to be her last one . To her surprise , her phone vibrated indicated another message had arrived .

From : Dduddungie ~

Sulli-aah ~ just go home now , and talk to me in the phone ~ Im so missing you , right now ~

 

Sulli’s biiting her lips to suppress her smile from getting wider . Her thumbs moved fastly pressing against the screen .

 

To: Ddudungie ~

Arrasso , Im going to inform my friends and go home , okay ? I’ll call you when I got home . Miss you too, Jjung~

After drinking her last can , she’s waiting for a perfect timing to excuse herself . Just about when she trying to in her friends conversations , her phone vibrated again .

 

From : Ddudungie ~

Okay , drive safely. I love you , Ssul ~ <3

 

Upon reading the text , Sulli flashed her genuine smile this time , no longer care around her . But her smile didn’t last when someone suddenly nudges her .

“ Sulli-ah ? Do you want to eat ice cream ? ” One of her friends name Amber approached her .

“ Sure .” replied Sulli with blank expression, then focusing her eyes back on her phone . Knowing Luna still at the kitchen , Amber shouted  “ Luna-yah , can you get the vanilla ice cream from the fridge !??”

“ There’s no vanilla ice cream here ! But there’s yam ice cream !” Luna’s voice echoed in the kitchen . Once again , Amber asks the eye smile girl who’s busy typing something on her phone . “Sulli-ah ? Do you like yam??”

“ Yeah , anything is fine with me .” Answered sulli nochanlantly . Amber nodded then shouted again .  “Luna-yah , just bring the yam here !”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter