BTS12

Behind The Scene

"Can I open my eyes now?" Elle uttered impatiently. She had been covering her eyes for more than an hour. "Namjoon, where are you? Why is everything so quiet?" She took few steps forward and her hands struggled to find things for support. Deep inside she's blaming Olivia for making her dressed like she would be walking on a red carpet. She's wearing a strapless black gown which her back was exposed and a 4 inch heels. Olivia tied her hair into a messy bun with curly tendrils escaping right around her face.  Elle's so gorgeous! Fortunately, something was in front of her as she managed to get a hold of it.

"Hey," a voice suddenly spoke "it's me, Namjoon" she heaved a sigh . "Great. Now can I-" she froze. Namjoon kissed her forehead. It was warm and sweet.

"What was that for?" She frowned. Right now, she could clearly see the tall guy smirking in front of her. With no guilt at all.

"Just claiming you as mine" he grabbed Elle's wrist and brought her to a table. A really well decorated table. With candles burning brightly on it. Red and pink roses in a white round vase placed beautifully at the centre of the table and Namjoon's sweet scent dominated the air.

It's a date.

Elle was too speechless to say anything. Her whole mind couldn't function. All that she could think of was

'he kissed me'

 Namjoon smiled exposing his dimple. He looked really cute with it. The God must've accidentally poured too much cuteness while creating him.

 

"Elle, actually , I'd like to make a confession" he stared into her eyes, seeking for attention and she was completely stunned by his aesthetic shining eyes. She nodded.

 

" I like you since i dont know when. The feeling, it happened just like that. I tried my best to avoid it but everytime i did, you always came into my mind. What are you? Drugs? Why am I so addicted to you? Have u casted a spell on me until I am this attached to you? I know we've just known each other but I already liked you since the first day we met. I-I don't know what should I do but something told me that I should really tell you about how I truly feel. Maybe after I confessed, this sudden growing love would stop or- ," he sighed. Building up the courages to continue  

 

"I hope you could return my feelings" he finally relaxed . He was so tensed up before as he's continuously shaking.

Elle looked down, avoiding Namjoon's gaze. She didn't know what to say . She never expected him to like her and liking him back was far from her intention.

"Namjoon, I-"

A sound of someone playing piano could be heard coming from behind. It was beautiful .

Elle turned to see a guy dancing gracefully with strong moves and expressions. He was eager.

"I need you girl"

She realised something. Gasped. It's him. The guy playing on the piano. It's him.

"I need you"

 

 

Their eyes met.

 

 

 

"Min Yoongi"

 

 

 

"Elle-ssi, I rushed here because Namjoon hyung called me. He insisted me to come over and help him with some things" Jungkook chuckled. He took a sip of the wine and laughed along with others. Namjoon was so embarrassed.

"I was with Natalie doing groceries . Don't tell her but she's so naive. She didn't know what to do and ended up buying too many sweets. No wonder her sweetness is so overrated. " Taehyung kicked Jungkook's leg telling him to stop fanboying over his ultimate crush. "Yah-"

 

"DINNER IS READY" Hoseok popped out of no where carrying a plate of deliciously roasted chicken with one hand. Showing his wide grin to the others. Namjoon was so pissed off. It should be only him and Elle sitting there . But the uninvited dorks somehow shamelessly eating the food . Yoongi was sitting across Elle, genuinely facing her. He stared at her while secretly admiring how gorgeous she was. He smirked.

"You look unusually hot tonight" Yoongi uttered. All of them became silent. Especially Elle who's lowering her head to avoid glances from everyone. His words may be a hint to the rest that something was up between both of them. Jin coughed.

"It's time to danceeeee" Jimin announced breaking the awkward atmosphere.

Yoongi stood and headed to the mystic white colored piano. It was elegant. He sat on the bench and began to press on the keys. His fingers were like magic. The sound that came out from the piano was soft and sad, it's like exposing the true inner self of the pianist.

 

Only fools fall for you.

 

"Can I have this dance ? " Namjoon offered his hand towards Elle like gents always do in movies. She  hesitantly took it. Somehow, soon they both walked hand in hand heading towards the dance floor. Namjoon placed his hands around her waist welcoming Elle in his embrace and she rested her palms on his both wide shoulders. "So, by prom you mean this?" Elle chuckled. Namjoon sheepishly looked down to hide his blushing face. "Yes, a prom with just you and me"

They danced to the melody.

"Elle, Am I good enough for you? " she stopped. His question was so out of the blue. Again, what happened between her and Namjoon was far from her expectation and liking him had never crossed her bucketlist. She closed her eyes.

 

Her mind brought her to a guy. Her childhood crush . The one she had waited to come and save her but he left her instead. All alone. She grew up without him yet his memories never faded. Yoongi. Min Yoongi She cried.

 

"I'm sorry but I ca-" a finger laid on her soft lips.

"You don't have to  answer now. I'll give you as many time you want . " he kissed her forehead. Comforting her in his own way. It may look rude as he kissed her without permission but it managed to calm her confused soul. She found peace immediately.

 

  Elle's eyes met with the guy, surprisingly, he's crying. His pale face turned red and his eyes were burning with anger. She could clearly describe his situation even when she's looking at him across Namjoon's shoulder. His fist dropped on the keys producing some kind of loud mixed notes. He stood and walked away leaving the scene. The others have already left earlier as Namjoon ordered them to leave except Yoongi. He played the piano. He witnessed the kiss and

he's hurting.

 

 

"I'm sorry Yoongi"