chapter 1

ours

Image result for homin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I dreaded the fact i was pregnant.I dreaded the fat that i was pregnant at the age of seventeen.I had heard of cases like this a lot in my school but never with a boy.I had hidden it from everyone,denied it myself but what good did it do.Nothing.I’m still here,standing in front of my family,not knowing how to take care of the matter.My brain was empty.

Even though i was looking down,i could see the disappointment on their face.I kept looking down,not wanting to see their disappointment.

“What is this,”my dad yelled,shoving the pregnancy report toward me.

I just stood there,head hung low with their judging eyes boring into me.I didn’t meant to disappoint them but what could i do.It just happened.I was always the good kid,to my parents,the neigbours and being good at study,getting good marks was the only way i could get my parents to smile at me,praise me and be proud of me but from now that won’t happen.I had made a mistake that could never be corrected,not now or for forever.

“ I asking you something,Changmin.Answer me now,”he yelled again,one hand shaking the report,the other curled into a fist.My mom was tring to calm him down and then she looked at me,shaking her head.

“I didn’t expect this of you,Changmin.”

This is why i didn’t want anyone to know.

My parents are teachers,they are supposed to teache students to nor do anything stupid yet i did the exact opposite of their teaching.I wish i could dissapear now.There was nothing i could do to change what has already happen.

“I’m asking you something.Are you really pregnant,”my dad asked,his face filled with hope that maybe the report was wrong.He is a teacher,can’t he read that the report clearly state that i’m the one that is pregnant.

“Yes,i’m pregnant,”I answered,trying to keep my voice from wavering.

"How can a you get pregnant?A boy can’t get pregnant.”

“Just accept the fact that i’m pregnant.It’s not a dream that you can wake up from.”

“Abort it.”

“What?”

“I’m saying abort it.You aren’t going to give birth.Yor are a man,man get women pregnant not get pregnant themslves.”

“I wouldn’t abort it,dad.I plan on carrying the baby and giving birth.Just because i’m giving birth doesn’t mean i’m not a man.”

“No,you aren’t giving birth to that curse,abort it or i’m going to disown you.”

He is my dad but i feel like hitting him because how can someone be so narrow-minded.He called my baby a curse,my baby isn’t a curse.I love the baby even if other doesn’t and i will give birth.I could hear our neighbours gathering ,hearing my dad yelling.

“My baby isn’t a curse and i plan on keeping the baby.No matter what.”

“I’m telling you that i’ll disown you,for real.”

“I don’t care,i won’t abort my baby!”

“I always knew you were a .Thought you'd change but a will always be a .You’re my son from now on.Don’t ever come to here from now on.Go with that friend of your,who got you pregnant.”

“Kyunghyun isn’t a and he didn’t get me pregnant!He has a girlfriend.Stop blaming him.I would be going now,thank you for giving birth to me.”

 

They looked at me in surprise since i never raise my voice at them but my dad had really crossed his limit.Dad looked at me with so much hate and he came toward me,shoving me out of the door.He slammed the door fast after seeing the neighboors.

I stood there,feeling the eyes of my neighbours boring at me,whispering horrible things.I paid no attentions to them and walked down the road,away from the place i used to call home.

What did i do to deserve this?I will never see my parents again.I will be the laughing stock of everyone.I was all alone in this world.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope all of you will like my first story and enjoy it.The grammers and spelling might be wrong since english is my second language.If any of you have advices then i would love to hear it.Thank you.I think the chapter is to short so i will try to write more next time.