Their First Encounter

How Can I Love You?

 

One month later..

SHK's POV

Phew i am really tired..I have been in operation for 12 hours straight..wow no wonder i feel hungry too..Hmm what should i do? Eating or sleeping?...Aa i will eat fast then go straight to sleep..

With a little bit conciousness i have i walk to the lift to go to the convenient store downstair..After buy and eating triangle kimbap and ramyun, i go to the lift to go to the 2nd floor where there is a room for doctor to sleep..

I push button 5th floor and close door and begin to look my phone to see if there is any message or an emergency call again.

"Wait!!" someone said, with my fast reflex i push open button..

"Thanks" that person said.

I look up and see a man with a black shirt, blue jeans and have handsome face. 

"You're welcome" i said.. After that i look  my phone again..

Hmmm 10 misscall and 5 messages..All of it from my mom said why i haven't gone home for one week and why she can't call me today.. That's strange..My mom is usually don't care if i am home or not because she know my job require a lot of my time in hospital..

 

SJK's POV

Aish really Ji Hwan-hyung..eventhough we are friends how can he make me walk alone to the shooting location at the 5th floor..There are many people here..

Smile..smile..I said to myself..If i show my anger here, my image of smilling person will be crumbled.. Ah that's the lift, i must hurry up before there is someone assault me..After DOTS i become more famous even sometimes there is crazy fans who like to touch me in area that should not been touch..Let's just hope there isn't..The door lift gonna close..wait for me..

"Wait!" I said..Luckily the person in the lift push the open button and i hurriedly let my self in the lift..

"Thanks" i said giving my best smile

That person look at me with a blank face and said "You're welcome" and continue looking at her phone

What with the reaction? Usually if i give my best smile, any woman will be smitten. So what's with this person. Doesn't she recognise me? Well is not that i am narcist or something but after filming DOTs everywhere i go, people recognise me..Huh what a day today. 

Grkkk..Suddenly the lift stop and the light goes off..  huh, what happened??

"Aish really..why this happened again, last time this happened i almost locked up in the lift for 2 hours..aah i guess i just sleep here" that girl said and after that she sit down on the floor..

What 2 hours?! How about my schedule then? Well i guess i must let Ji Hwan-hyung know..I take my phone to make a call but turn out the batteries is died..oh great what an unlucky day today..i guess i have no choice to borrow that girl's phone.

When i turn my face, i see that girl already sleeping..

Wow what a pretty face. That thought come to my mind..i haven't really pay attention earlier, but eventhough her appearance is a mess she actually have a pretty face, maybe if she wear make up she can be as pretty as Hye Kyo-nonna (my partner in DOTs)..

Huh what i am thinking? I must be crazy thinking messy girl like this can charm me..Maybe i am alone too long..i haven't get a GF since with Chae Won..thinking about Chae Won make my heart ache again..Let's not think about it..First i must wake up this girl..What's her name?" i look her nameplate in her white coat and see her name is Song Hye Kyo..

Huh? Her name is same with Hye Kyo-nonna..what a coincidence..

"Song Hye Kyo-ssi" I said, trying to wake her up..

 

Author's note : Do u like my story? I am open to critism, if you guys have an oppinion, u can tell me