Move On 1

Random Scribbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

The rain was pouring down heavily obscuring my tears...my hair was soaked, my body felt cold but my face felt hot as tears softly cascaded down my face.  No, Jessica stop crying, ____ wouldn't want to see you like this...

"That's right she wouldn't..." I reached to my purse and took out a handkerchief.  I figured it would immediately soak because of the rain but it didn't.  I could no longer feel liquid falling above me so I looked up.  The skies' are still crying, why-

"You'll catch a cold Jessica." A soft manly voice spoke on my right.  I veered to the direction instantaneously to see Tyler, my childhood best friend holding a transparent umbrella above us.  He's always been there for me, those times when _____ was out on trips with her colleagues.  Feeling the anxiety leave my body I returned to looking at _____'s tombstone...Yes, she died.  

Died...died...died...the tears started welling up again in the corners of my eyes when did I become a crybaby? Heh, that's supposed to be _____ between us...but she's no longer here...she's gone into an eternal sleep and I'll never see her again...to a never ending trip, without her phone calls, video messages, messages...nothing.

A hand touched my right shoulder and the beholder said "Let's get you home..." I wanted to protest, I wanted to stay here with _____ forever, but I was weak...

With that I left myself being dragged by Tyler to his Audi, yet my eyes were fixated at the disappearing stone...

_____'s POV

"Ms. _____, you can see how miserable she is, therefore I won't let you into Heaven until you help her move on."

I remember God say those words to me as if they were just yesterday.  It has been 3 months, 17 days and 9 hours since I died...

I remember waking up in a bed wearing white clothes.  I remember walking in clouds and I could see the whole world as if my eyes were everywhere...but I only looked for her.  She was not doing well, she stayed in her room, ate canned foods and cup noodles, drank, smoke, and she even cut off the whole world.  Our friends could not take her out, she was getting thin, she was getting weak...she even said "The faster I die from malnutrition, the faster I'll see my _____-ah.." when she was hospitalized.

I felt pain all over when she said that...I gave her a reason to live...and I took it with me when I died.  I took her when I diminished.  So God made it my mission to help her...even though it's hard for me...find a new lover to be my replacement...to fill her heart I left empty...the heart that once belonged to me.

I know I can't be selfish...we were both hurting, except she was hurting more...she can't see if I was doing well, but I could...but I guess that also has it's disadvantage...I can't see the love of my life lose her life, the life I fought and loved so hard for, because of me...

I can't feel her pain, she can't tell me how it hurts and it hurts me more knowing I caused this...I caused her sadness, grief and tears.

"I'll punch whoever makes you cry!" a ten-year old me one said to Sica as she laid on the ground wailing in tears when bullies took her favorite toy from her.  "Sica unnie..." I bent down and kissed her cheek to at least calm her d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter