Before leaving to China......

CNBLUE

Yong hwa was waiting in the airport for Bruce manager. 'He's late again,' thought Yong Hwa fiddling with his phone. 

'Beep'

My Hyun: Oppa fighting! Have a safe flight! Make me proud! Love you loads! I'll be waiting for you.♡♡♡

He smiled. 'My Hyun as always'.

Love you to Sarangha. I'll work hard! ♡♡♡

'Beep'

Jonghie: Hyung, fighting! Have a safe flight! Palli come back. I miss you! Keke...

Yong hwa laughed hard at his brother's message. 

Jonghyun was always there for him. Always. He remembered when they suffered during his drama shooting of 'You're beautiful'. He remembered how he cried cause he was scared that they won't be able to debut that year and how Jonghyun was there for him. 

Flashback.....

'Hyung it's gonna be fine. If we can't make it this year we'll debut next year. We don't mind staying in Japan for a while'. Jonghyun said laughing.

Although he didn't show much of his affection to Jonghyun on stage or on TV, Yong loved him as a brother. He loved all HIS CNBLUE mates. They were there for him anytime. 

'Beep' 'Beep'

Two messages followed by Minhyuk and Jung shin. ''Hyung fighting! You can do it! 

'Beep'

Omma: Fighting my son. Love you! Be safe!

Yong hwa was smiling from ear to ear. Everything was great.

CNBLUE released their Spring album 'Blueming', and it was getting a lot of positive comments. His brothers and him are excelling in their individual activities. World tour was a great success. His solo album did well......

'Beep'

Shinhye: Yongie fighting! I know you'll do great. Let's meet when you get back. I have a secret to tell you!

Yong smiled again. He missed Shinhye. His best friend besides Lee Joon. 

He looked at his watch, 'ahh....Bruce Hyung is late! He already checked in but he wanted to buy something for his co-stars before he leave.

He started looking over some old pictures in his phone and began lost in thought again.

Hyun-

The love of his life. She was sitting on his bed wearing his pygama shirt and looking radiant. This was a day before he filmed hologram, and Zico was right on spot when he said 'Hyung how my girls came into this room before'.....

Next was him and Hyun in LA visiting Simpson during their vacation. And another where she was clad in bikini and posing for Yong on the beach. He grinned when he saw the pic, 'how can she be sweet and y altogether. ......

Next it was the CNBLUE members having a drink. This was just before Cinderella comeback, when Jonghyun finished We got Married. He was gloomy that day and Yong hwa sensed something was not right. He remembered their conversation that night.

Flashback....

Jonghie what's wrong? You look like all your energy has been taken away. 

Hyung I'm doomed. Literally doomed. I don't know what I should do! 

Yah...slow down. What is the problem this time? Did our CEO give you pressure on your solo album??

NO. NO....UHM....I....UHM......IT'S. ....COMPLICATED.......

Jonghyun you out of everyone else know that I'm always there to hear out your problems. Come on spit it out!

Hyung I think I'm falling for Seungyeon.

 

Yong laughed. He never knew that Jonghyun would fall in love with Seungyeon although he a lot during WGM. 

Next was Seungyeon and Jonghyun at his apartment along with CNBLUE members and Hyun. He decided to throw a party for his brother once he announced that he and Seungyeon was dating.

He could see Jonghyun's dimples in the photo. He was indeed happy.

He had a wonderful year in 2015. It was all good. He even could meet Shinhye, Joon, Kwanghee and JJ Lin and Jang Seuk. 

'Sorry, I'm late. I slept late.'

Yong laughed at Bruce. He knew he was with his girlfriend last night and he could imagine. Lol!

As he entered the plane he smiled to himself.

He was happy to be where he was and to have so many good people around him. He will work hard in the future as well.

There's a lot to do this year he thought again.

Movie filming, promotions, concerts, solo comeback, vacation with hyun.......

The most important of all is to propose to his love of life, Hyun.......

'Ahhh...he remembered, she's gonna be busy too. 

We'll that's how the life of a celebrity works.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry everyone for wasting your time. This is my first story. Please comment below. I hope to improve!! Let me know of your ideas and what stories you would like me to tell. Thank you!!!