Chapter one

About Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One ~ 

 

Tzuyu got off the aeroplane, with a small handluggage in her arms. Truth be told she was more than excited to get off the private airplane and to breathe in the fresh korean air, it felt more like home. It had been so long, 6 years to be precise. 6 years since she was forced back to taiwan to find out she was engaged to the first son to the famous Tuan family. At first it was a little uneasy, getting used to this whole sitiation. Finding out that she HAD to put a ring on her finger, knowing she was spending the rest of her life with someone who she barely knew was very stressfull. Overall, she was really really glad to be back in Seoul, and the first thing she wanted to do was look at the new home, not to mention meeting up with all of her highschool friends. 

"Cho Tzu yu 周子瑜" there was mark, stood in the crowd with a large sign up; with small hearts hanging from it. Tzuyu looked at her boyfriend,, err fiance with a goffy smile before approacing him with a giant hug. It had been almost a month since they saw eachother eye to eye like this, and she really did miss his precense. "Oppa, you did this for me?" she asked, here eyes amazed from the sight. 

Mark chuckled. "Youre my soon to be wife, I know its small but I just wanted to make you feel special." he smiled, making the younger girls heart melt with happiness. At first this whole relationship was a total wreck. It started off as two enemys completely hating eachother, with no sense of humor between the two. As time passed by, and also like every romance movie or fanfiction on this planet; they started to get along and slowly fell in love. 'fell' was a word Tzuyu hated. She didn't know why, maybe it was to do with some stuff like falling in love with the wrong person. 

"You're so romantic, oppa." she pinched his cheek. "It's really cute." 

"Maybe i'm just romantic because I love you soo~" he didnt mean to sound so cheesy but he couldnt help it. "Anyways, is that the only bag you have?" 

Tzuyu held the small luggage bag, decorated with fine material and looked at it for a slight moment. "Yep, my family sent the rest of it over to Korea a couple of days ago." she admired the detail and effort that was probably made into putting into the bag. Chou Tzuyu came from an extremely wealthy family. Since that day, when she was delivered from her mothers womb she wasn't your typical rich girl. A girl, with almost everything in life would rather make people happy than be happy herself. "My driver is waiting outside for us, shall we get going?" Mark took the bag off the girl with a small smile. Tzuyu nodded in response as mark interwined their fingers together guiding his fiancee out of the crowded airport. 

 

--

The car ride was longer than she thought. Maybe, like with the saying good things come to the people who wait the longest. "I missed you." Mark said honestly, wiith a small blush escaping his cheeks. "I mean. Isn't it weird, if you looked at us all those years ago the way we hated eachother so much but now.." he didn't know how to finish his sentance. 

"We love eachother dearly. Just like many of those Korean dramas I watched." she chuckled, looking out of the window. "Maybe, we where destend to be together, and our parents magically knew it?" she turned her neck around, just to catch the eyes of her fiancee. 

"Maybe~ i'm just so glad to have such a beautiful girl to spend the rest of my life with."

The car stopped, and the driver opened the door to let the couple out. Tzuyu looked up, she hadnt even explored the place but she knew the complete adress off by heart. Was she dreaming, or was it reality? This house, the gigantic house on the top of a large hill; which stood out to the whole of seoul. That house, with the balcony above it; she could always see it clearly out of her classroom window. It always gave her some thing to smile about. It wasnt even just that, though. Maybe this house meant alot to her; from past relations. This was much more than a mansion to Chou Tzuyu, was it weird to say that she dreamt about this almost every night? Dreaming about the happy memories she would of created with the class president, Im Naeyeon.

 

 

Tzuyu 15 Nayeon 16

 

It was a late friday evening, the sun faded away and the street lights where starting to glow. Gladly school was over for the weekend but it didnt stop the duo from changing from their school uniforms. Tzuyu, being much taller than the older girl guided her hand in hand to this e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter