chapter one

writer's block.


PLEASE READ or else.. 
Except Mingyu, I would be using their real names / stage names for the members. It’s pretty hard to think of nice names so.. yeah. Continue reading!

 

⚡ Chapter 1: Chrome freaking Gallagher

 

METAPHOR

 

I cannot sleep, considering that I have 6 classes tomorrow. I kept moving at my bed. I have decided that I should take a walk, so I could take fresh air. It was still 9 PM, Delight is sleeping peacefully now and the dorms would be closed at exactly 12 AM— I should be back at 10:20 or something. I took my phone and earphones and carefully going outside.


I went to the school’s cafeteria and bought 2 colas and cheese chips, you know? Chips that are flavored cheese. Because cheese is my favorite.


“What? The KPOP group KNIGHTS?!” I exclaimed.


“Yes, why are you so outdated? Sir told us about that, didn’t he? Don’t say that you were secretly typing your draft when he was telling us that,” She said. Well, she’s right. No choice, I had to.


“Wow, just, wow. You know that I really like their music, right?”


“Yeah, sure, whatever you say.”


I snapped out of my thoughts when suddenly I heard people, no, boys laughing. Pretty sure that they are boys. I was in the school’s oval when I saw them— what I mean by them? That group. KNIGHTS. Some of them were eating something and some of them were drinking cola. Wait, they are supposed to be on a diet, right?


When I saw a bench not too far from them, I walked towards it and sat. I took the cola from the plastic bag and opened it. “Do you know some personalities from this school?” I heard their member, Seokmin, said. I started to drink it until—


“I heard that there was a writer, a famous one. She was a fan of us, and I think her name is.. uh, what was that? Ah, her name is Axis.” I started to cough, loudly. I choked on my cola. They started to look where the sound came from, and all of their eyes landed on me. Choking on my cola. Great. Guess who said that? No other than my bias, Chrome Gallagher. Chrome freaking Gallagher.


When I recovered myself from choking, I sighed. Wow, embarrasing. I tried to look at them once more, and good thing there were talking to eachother again. I continued to drink my cola and threw it to the garbage can beside the bench I am sitting. 


I stood up and heard one of them say “Let’s go inside, we have classes tomorrow.”. Are we going inside together? Since we only have one entrance gate, I am sure that we are going to meet and go upstairs together. 


And I was right.

 

Inch by inch we're moving closer.

 

⚡⚡⚡

boring right? yeah i know, my apologies.