Bonus chapter

The (Not-so-bad) Mistake

**WARNING FOR INTENSE FLUFF okay now go enjoy, 'cause I literally let the fluff get the best of me**
Also warning for all ual innuendos, I do not know when or how I became so NC-17-like.

 

 

"Let me bring you home."
"No, it's okay, I'll manage this."
"No, you're pregnant."
"I'm about a month into it, it shouldn't be a problem!"
"I don't care, I'm bringing you home."
The pair argued in the middle of practice room.
"Jacksooon.", Mark complained but Jackson didn't listen and put his arm around Mark's torso to make his next action easier. He flung Mark over his shoulder and told the others good bye while walking away.
Before exiting the JYP building, he put Mark down and instead let his arm rest on his waist, as if guiding him.
"What the hell was that?"
"You wouldn't left otherwise. And I don't want you or the baby hurt.", he kissed Mark's nose and dragged him towards the doors, ready to walk back to the dorm.
At the dorm, Jackson guided Mark towards the kitchen and sat him down on the table. Standing between Mark's legs, he looked at him with a loving gaze that caused Mark to blush furiously.
"What?"
"What do you want to eat, beautiful?"
"I'm not beautiful, I'm handsome.", Mark mumbled.
"Who says you can't be both?"
To hide the smile that grew on his face, Mark leaned his head on Jackson's shoulder, letting Jackson pull him closer. Jackson smiled feeling Mark smile against him but didn't say anything due to Mark's attempt to keep it a secret. He loved it when Mark was cute like this. Jackson let his hands caress Mark's flat stomach. Mark laid his hands on top of his lover's and intertwined their fingers while lifting his head to let his forehead rest against the younger's.
"Eight months to go.", he whispered.
"They say pregnant women glow, you're currently proving pregnant men do too."
"Flattering me will get you nowhere"
"Your red ears aren't convincing me one tiny bit.", Jackson smirked. Mark softly hit his arm and got off the table, letting his hands still be intertwined with Jackson's.
"For real though, I'm not hungry. I'm tired though, sleep with me?"
"Last time I did you ended up...like that.", Jackson said and pointed to Mark's stomach.
Mark, who didn't expect his lover to take it that way, once again hit him but couldn't help but laugh.
"Not like that you !"
Jackson laughed and pulled Mark closer. He felt the need to show more skinship towards the older after finding out he was pregnant.
"Wait...How could you get pregnant? We always use protection!"
"Not that one time after being out celebrating..."
As if a lightbulb flashed above Jackson's head, his face lit up in realization.
"That's right...Sorry about that."
"About forgetting that time or us not using protection?"
"The time obviously, I would never wish for you to do an abortion, honey."
Mark's eyes filled with tears and he reached forward to capture Jackson's soft lips. He let his fingers play with Jackson's hair and felt Jackson's hands run up and down his back, stopping at Mark's lower back, letting his hands travel under Mark's shirt, which caused Mark to pull away. Jackson wasn't having any of that and pulled in to re-claim Mark's comfortable lips. Mark let Jackson have it his way for a few minutes before pulling away, pushing the other away.
"As much as I love having your lips on mine with your body close to mine, I am not letting this go any further."
Jackson whined but did nothing to push Mark into doing something more. That'll be the last thing he'd ever do. Instead he bowed down to where Mark's knees folds and lifted his lover up bridal style.
"Carry me to the bedroom.", Mark whispered and leaned against Jackson's shoulder.
"I love how almost everything you say can have several meanings.", Jackson smirked.
"That's only because you have a dirty mind, stupid!", Mark said and bit into Jackson's skin.
"Your actions don't give your words an innocent meaning, you know..."
"Jackson!"
As soon as they arrived at the bedroom, Mark got himself ready to sleep.
"Shouldn't we wash up first?"
"That can wait, I'm tired."
"I've noticed."
"Then don't complain, and just come here. The bed is cold without you."
Doing as he was told, Jackson climbed in beside the American and pulled him closer.
"Jackson?"
"Yeah?"
"Thank you for not hating me for being pregnant."
What Mark said caught Jackson off guard.
"Why would I hate you? I could never hate you!"
"Just...I've seen people getting like divorce and breaking up when finding out they are having a child together. And your first reaction made me think we would too."
Jackson's heart sank. "I'm so sorry for that. I would never break up with you over such thing and even if we for some reason would, I would support and help you through it. You're never alone, sweety."
Mark kissed Jackson deeply.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
They laid in a comfortable silence before Mark spoke up.
"How are we going to tell our parents?"
"Don't think about that now. Sleep first and then we'll talk, okay?"
Not needing to be told twice, Mark closed his eyes, took a deep breath and let rest come easy.

 

___________________________________________

I shouldn't have written this because now I really want to cuddle and that's rare ㅠㅠ 

Anyways, I hope it was an okay bonus chapter, I might actually make some other bonus chapters about this but I'm not sure yet :3

Thanks for reading, have a nice day and take care of yourselves~